UPDATE: Highest grossing female tours of all time

filmman

Individual shows:

1) Madonna - Sticky & Sweet Tour: Helsinki 85,354/85,354 $12,148,455

2) Madonna - Sticky & Sweet Tour: London 73,349 / 73,349 $11,796,540

3) Madonna - Confessions Tour: Denmark 85,232/85,232 $11,435,199

4) Madonna - Sticky & Sweet Tour: Zurich 70,314/70,314 $11,093,631

5) Madonna - Sticky & Sweet Tour: Athens 75,637/75,637 $9,030,440

And people are surprised by Taylor's numbers.

Keep in mind this happened 10 and 12 years ago and no inflation was taken into account :deadbanana2:

(also, S&S Tour, in 2017 US Dollars would be at $465.40 million, just out of curiosity)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveLiveMusic

• Cockney Cupcake

• Mediabase

• blackbeatxx

Ugh Adele being #2 but not being there cause they didn’t make the stadium leg public we only saw the gross in her touring company’s income :rip: I hate them 

On 1/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, LoveLiveMusic said:

taylor-swift-lwymmd-money.gif

she's coming!

56 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Ugh Adele being #2 but not being there cause they didn’t make the stadium leg public we only saw the gross in her touring company’s income :rip: I hate them 

Lol theres no way she did over 300 million. :dies:

can't wait to see Rep's placement :eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, Bunifa said:

Lol theres no way she did over 300 million. :dies:

Girl her touring company reported earnings of 137m in 2017. She did only the 13 stadium dates in 2017. 4 dates literally had 95k+ attendance the rest 65k+ and her Australian tickets were expensive. Now add the 168m from the arena. Do the math 

Edited by Cockney Cupcake

2 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Girl her touring company reported earnings of 137m in 2017. She did only the 13 stadium dates in 2017. 4 dates literally had 95k+ attendance the rest 65k+ and her Australian tickets were expensive. Do the math 

Pollstar reported $167.7M for ‘Adele Live 2016’ in 2016

$167.7M + $137M (is that all for her or did the touring company also have other tiring acts?) = $304.7M < $305.2M

She’d be #3

Just now, Feanor said:

Pollstar reported $167.7M for ‘Adele Live 2016’ in 2016

$167.7M + $137M (is that all for her or did the touring company also have other tiring acts?) = $304.7M < $305.2M

She’d be #3

What are tiring acts? 

Just now, Cockney Cupcake said:

What are tiring acts? 

A typo.

I meant touring acts.

Cause afaik, there are multiple artists collaborating with a touring company.

37 minutes ago, Feanor said:

A typo.

I meant touring acts.

Cause afaik, there are multiple artists collaborating with a touring company.

No it’s her company where she’s the designated ceo and only active member dealing only with her tours. I just went to see it again and it’s 142m not 137m that I remembered 

Here is a screenshot

Edited by Cockney Cupcake

Speaking of Adele, can her 2016/2017 tour be added to the list, please @bey0nce? It's long overdue. Even with the underreported estimated AUS/NZ gross from pollstar ($59M) (which not only is it way off but doesn't even include both Wembley shows), that's enough to get her top 8 I think.

3 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

Speaking of Adele, can her 2016/2017 tour be added to the list, please @bey0nce? It's long overdue. Even with the underreported estimated AUS/NZ gross from pollstar ($59M) (which not only is it way off but doesn't even include both Wembley shows), that's enough to get her top 8 I think.

That was an estimate it’s not reported boxscores. They only have 600k tickets there and it’s almost a milli for the 13 shows as reported from live nation aus/nz including Wembley 

5 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

That was an estimate it’s not reported boxscores. They only have 600k tickets there and it’s almost a milli for the 13 shows as reported from live nation aus/nz including Wembley 

Yes I know but that's all we got. That's as close as we'll ever get to official numbers.

Or is it's against the rules or something to use pollstar in the OP?

Just now, OneAndOnly said:

Yes I know but that's all we got. That's as close as we'll ever get to official numbers.

Or is it's against the rules or something to use pollstar in the OP?

But we have the financial reports from her touring company for 2017 

11 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

But we have the financial reports from her touring company for 2017 

True. But even then those earnings would only be a fraction of the total gross, no? Meaning, the gross would be more than her earnings.

Idk, whatever the case may be, my point is that Adele deserves to be on this list. I'd rather see her on this list at #8 with underreported gross estimates than not see her on the list at all. Ykwim?

10 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

True. But even then those earnings would only be a fraction of the total gross, no? Meaning, the gross would be more than her earnings.

Idk, whatever the case may be, my point is that Adele deserves to be on this list. I'd rather see her on this list at #8 with underreported gross estimates than not see her on the list at all. Ykwim?

No cause it says cost of sales aka the gross then gross profit etc so you kinda get the full gross 

Taylor is coming for blood :ahh:

1 hour ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

No cause it says cost of sales aka the gross then gross profit etc so you kinda get the full gross 

So we can safely assume AUS/NZ + 2 Wembley gigs grossed ≈ £142million?

The no.1 spot will be a tight race between Madonna and Taylor only if Taylor stops adding shows :jonny4:

Legend Taylor about to end all these girls.

So much talent in the top 10 :clap3:

Adele obviously belongs there but it's hard to estimate without official numbers.

4 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

No it’s her company where she’s the designated ceo and only active member dealing only with her tours. I just went to see it again and it’s 142m not 137m that I remembered 

Here is a screenshot

It's hard to tell what that $142M means though, since it's one page in a document that is at least 15 pages it looks like. It could include other things like merchandise profits, concessions, etc. There's also a "note" beside the number, same with the operating profit number, idk what that means either.

Adele obviously grossed a buttload of money from her stadium shows though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.