UPDATE: Highest grossing female tours of all time

filmman

6 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Beyoncé was irrelevant until 2013? :alexz2: 

Rihanna would be on that list if she did 150-200 shows during DWT like Katy & Gaga (and Bey in 2013).

Reading comprehension fail as always with you, i said it's the BEST way,not the ONLY way....

(still more relevant than singles sales for sure :alexz2:) ......And kudos to your insecurity bringing your fave :laugh:, you know damn well that beside free streams there's not much substance left :alexz2:

Edited by Mystic Boy

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveLiveMusic

• Cockney Cupcake

• Mediabase

• blackbeatxx

Adele will be top 10 when all is said and done for Adele Live 2016

Can't wait for Adele to snatch a spot and Katy will snatch another spot with her next tour :duca: 

Lea is currently on tour also, three sold out dates so far, I see her sneaking into the top 10!

27 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Reading comprehension fail as always with you, i said it's the BEST way,not the ONLY way....

(still more relevant than singles sales for sure :alexz2:) ......And kudos to your insecurity bringing your fave :laugh:, you know damn well that beside free streams there's not much substance left :alexz2:

Not you out of all people talking about insecurity after all your rants about Rih and constant shade, using upper cases etc :doc:  

I ain't writing essays about Bey & lurking in Bey threads everyday like you do w/ Rih :doc: 

Touring is not the best way to measure success. Madonna is flopping in sales, streaming, airplay yet still slaying in touring. Adele is more relevant/successful than all the girls on that list atm.

beyonce always wins

I hope you won't bump out TCT when Adele enters the top 10, it's nice to have them together this way :dancehall:

or even if it was a top 20

10 hours ago, Thuggin said:

How did the Sticky & Sweet Tour gross that much? :jonny:

It followed her best ever tour :gaycat2: 

Výsledek obrázku pro confessions tour gif

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Rihanna would be on that list if she did 150-200 shows during DWT like Katy & Gaga (and Bey in 2013).

would could should etc etc :cm:

-

talented performers ONLY, no lazy girls allowed 

1 minute ago, Yanko said:

would could should etc etc :cm:

-

talented performers ONLY, no lazy girls allowed 

Doing 90 shows in a year while also promoting an album, shooting music videos, recording a new album and working on fashion/movie/philanthropy projects at the same time isn't what I would call lazy  :cm:

21 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Doing 90 shows in a year while also promoting an album, shooting music videos, recording a new album and working on fashion/movie/philanthropy projects at the same time isn't what I would call lazy  :cm:

who are u talking about? what do you want? :cm:

17 minutes ago, Yanko said:

who are u talking about? what do you want? :cm:

I should ask you this considering you quoted me when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place :cm: 

Impressive how Gaga made it into that list with the age of 24, with a show full of songs she wrote when she was 19-23 

FWT made it on the list as the 4th highest grossing female tour ever with ONLY 49 dates. With the less amount of dates, and two tours on the list Whew! A legend. :clap3:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Beyoncé's global tour gross is $860M right? 1 billion coming up.

Someone make a list of females global tour gross. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Madonna the unstoppable force :clap3:

I REALLY need to see a Madonna tour. The vids i've seen are just other level.

On 1/25/2017 at 4:25 PM, istan4badgalriri said:

So according to you, Bey would make 800-1B if she did 150-200 shows for FWT?

:lmao:

On 1/24/2017 at 7:03 PM, Thuggin said:

How did the Sticky & Sweet Tour gross that much? :jonny:

Talent won.

1 minute ago, pieuxvu said:

So according to you, Bey would make 800-1B if she did 150-200 shows for FWT?

:lmao:

What I said doesn't apply to every tour, hence why I was only talking about DWT.  :cm: 

DWT had already grossed $144M from ~90 shows, so surely she could've grossed $200M with a South American leg (she's huge there) and more stadiums in Europe.

Beyoncé would need to sell out 150-200 stadiums and have a total attendance of 6-8M people to gross $800M-1B with just one tour. That's 3 times more than the total attendance/gross of FWT. I don't think she could do that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.