Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Buddy! said:

Yall still ain't **** for that final 2 twist

yeah u were low-key robbed! but the other 2 are cute i guess x 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

Just now, Element said:

yeah u were low-key robbed! but the other 2 are cute i guess x 

Low key?

giphy.gif

the way i snatched 3 of those volcanoes back to back, but 2 of them were duds. the hosts hated me

giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, kiiwii said:

the way i snatched 3 of those volcanoes back to back, but 2 of them were duds. the hosts hated me

giphy.gif 

you should’ve just let me had it

305's flop idol play still has me screaming

d825F9G.png

As you all know, the judges/hosts made predictions as to who would win. They chose 3 people each, but did they get @kipperskipper in there?

PREDICTIONS

@Aciid - wesleywalrus, K$Ellie, Kylie Jenner

@Dylan' - Anvarie, thecptz, kiiwii

@prézli - Alena, Buddy!, Kylie Jenner

@T-Swizz - Alena, thecptz, MusicLoverDude

@Element - Alena, K$Ellie, kiiwii

@rl231 - Alena, EriKills, Scene.

dylan still believed in me ? and why did so many of yall predict alena? nnn

d825F9G.png

TOP TRIBAL COUNCILS OF THE SEASON

5. Alena gets all tied up!

Yes, we're taking it back all the way to the SECOND ROUND. So, Tavui got sent to their first tribal council with kipperskipper being immune. @Alena got the worst score of the round with a 1.7, helping to send her tribe to Tribal Council. Typically, when something like that happens, the person with the lowest score would get sent out by her tribe...but not Alena. Alena was going to stay in a 5-1 vote with @Clytemnestra leaving. Everyone's votes were sent (iirc)...but then Clyte got to work and convinced BeyRih and kipper that he should stay, successfully flipping the vote to a tie. This triggered the tiebreaker round between him and Alena, which sent Alena packing. I would love to see Alena come back for a future season to redeem herself as she has a ton of potential, but unfortunately, this season just wasn't it!

can’t wait to see eri’s at #1 :1stplace:

Ya'll really had a lot of high hopes for that bitch huh

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

TOP TRIBAL COUNCILS OF THE SEASON

4. kiiwii and kipper flip the script on Scene!

Our #4 tribal in this countdown is at the final nine... after two votes with a solid alliance of six voting together, we arrived at the infamous final nine round, where traditionally in Survivor, people might take a shot at flipping. This season, @kiiwii and @kipperskipper decided it was a chance they were willing to take to further their games. Instead of going with the flow and voting out MusicLoverDude, the duo decided to join the minority in blindsiding @Scene.in a 5-4 vote. The result shocked K$Ellie, Buddy!, thecptz, and Scene, instilling some post-mortem drama in the thread, as well as becoming a hot topic in the jury discussion thread, where @MusicLoverDude claimed that the move was because of him! This move was the first of kiiwii's over the top post-merge gameplay, as well as a distinctive play that helped kipper launch his game to victory.

MLD probably still thinks he did the move himself.

Anyway, I knew that one was gonna make it. Probably my eviction, K$ being idol'd and possibly Katy being punched out will be the final 3?

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

MLD probably still thinks he did the move himself.

Anyway, I knew that one was gonna make it. Probably my eviction, K$ being idol'd and possibly Katy being punched out will be the final 3?

I think the double vote in the merge where poki and mlb got booted

5 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I think the double vote in the merge where poki and mlb got booted

Trueee everyone was scrambling ff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.