Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

Were some of yall actually scared to punch me out because of how i'd react?

tumblr_pjenen1UtD1ugm6ch_250.gif

Ebonyjenkinsyes.gif

thats why me and @kiiwii held off a lil after the scene vote. Kiiwii almost wanted to quit after the scene vote :gaycat3:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

i’m such a team player

13 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

My plan worked then hehe

If any of yall have ever played a game with me (hihi @rl231) you'd already know that i'm competitive, cut throat and a bitch.

iPLUCbe.gif

5 years going, still true. But look where we’re at now!

7 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Tea. We had the votes to get rid of ha too :toofunny2: 

We didn't have time to discuss when u only had an hour to cast votes tho f*ck that "twist" 

I mean, y’all just needed 3 votes to do it, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 minute ago, kiiwii said:

just me :cm: coupled with immense loyalty, it wasnt a cute combo

Just now, kipperskipper said:

Ebonyjenkinsyes.gif

thats why me and @kiiwii held off a lil after the scene vote. Kiiwii almost wanted to quit after the scene vote :gaycat3:

Screaming. Loves it. The games section used to be MUCH worse

gVkdFFR.gif

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Ebonyjenkinsyes.gif

my overreaction looking back :dies:  it shook me tho lmao

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

TOP TRIBAL COUNCILS OF THE SEASON

Before we get to the top tribal of the season, we did want to show our love to a few honorable mentions that didn't make the final five:

- Buddy! gets blindsided by the final 2 twist
- The merge vote knocks out PoKi and moonlightbae after people switched from wesley and Buddy as targets
- The Kylie Jenner blindside starts Buddy's story in the game

And now for the #1....

1. kiiwii's Under-The-Table Idol 

Was there really any other choice for the #1 tribal this season? It's one of the riskiest moves you can do in Survivor -- giving your idol away to someone else. Relinquishing control and putting your trust in someone else to pull off a huge move. It's underhanded, sneaky, and everything this game strives to be. Following the Scene. vote, @kiiwii and kipperskipper flipped back to their original alliance to vote out 305. The next round, it seemed as if that group of five would stick together again, as kipperskipper was all set to vote for @EriKills... however, miss kiiwii had formed a pretty strong relationship with EriKills and saw ha as an important part of the endgame. kiiwii also happened to have a hidden immunity idol that he recently found hidden in Element's signature. With a majority of votes heading towards EriKills, kiiwii had all the power to make a big play. Originally, he was going to idol EriKills himself publicly, but ultimately decided to hand the idol off to EriKills and keep his duplicity under wraps, with the ultimate goal of staying loyal to his alliance of 5 on the surface. The passed idol worked perfectly, with EriKills nullfiying 5 votes, and knocking out @K$Ellie (who was becoming a dark horse threat to go deep) in a 2-0 tribal. Truly one of the series' must exciting tribals and a testament to kiiwii's bold gameplay. It was everything a fun idol play should be, with an added layer of deception and intrigue. 

And that's a wrap! Thank you all again for a super fun season - we hope you all enjoyed playing. Congratulations once again to kipperskipper on becoming ATRL's eighth sole survivor!! 

- Buddy! gets blindsided by the final 2 twist
- The merge vote knocks out PoKi and moonlightbae after people switched from wesley and Buddy as targets
- The Kylie Jenner blindside starts Buddy's story in the game

I'm TOO relevant

I remember vowing revenge for Kylie....and I got it.

Lc3SzUG.gif

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Buddy! said:

I'm TOO relevant

I remember vowing revenge for Kylie....and I got it.

Lc3SzUG.gif

you were truly the cracknessa/cirie of the season 

a robbed legend

Just now, kipperskipper said:

Ok but does anyone know when atrl drug race will start?

Probably never ddddd. I think @Rhisiart checked out and Citrus ain't have the time for it

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

Probably never ddddd. I think @Rhisiart checked out and Citrus ain't have the time for it

Aw :deadbanana4: i host it on another forum but i want to play this time around 

Anyway, never gonna play this game again. I tried! Great season @Element@rl231! :heart2: thanks for the hard work and patience, ya'll did great

it was very fun playing this and forming friendships with multiple people :heart2: thank you for hosting an incredible game! @rl231 @Element

also, i think many of us should be invited back for an All Star type of season :gaycat5:

• ATRL Moderator

and now we stay tuned for miss spoons to come back this year :gaycat3:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, kiiwii said:

it was very fun playing this and forming friendships with multiple people :heart2: thank you for hosting an incredible game! @rl231 @Element

also, i think many of us should be invited back for an All Star type of season :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Anyway, never gonna play this game again. I tried! Great season @Element@rl231! :heart2: thanks for the hard work and patience, ya'll did great

thank you both!! 

Side note: can anyone check on Scene? He's been MIA for a BIT.

I had so much fun playing and winning on my very first season. That is hard to get, not everyone has that.

anyways thanks so much to the hosts and judges!!! As reigning queen i will mae sure to carry on the legacy with grace and humility, which is hard to do, not everyone does that.

2 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Side note: can anyone check on Scene? He's been MIA for a BIT.

He tweeted like 12 mins ago dsjds

4 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

You say this...but I'm going to drag you back again! So glad to have got you for this season though, and sorry for the final 3 thing :heart2: 

3 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

Wait and see what happens next...but not next season lol. Happy to have had you on board, and you did so well!

Just now, rl231 said:

You say this...but I'm going to drag you back again! So glad to have got you for this season though, and sorry for the final 3 thing :heart2: 

Wait and see what happens next...but not next season lol. Happy to have had you on board, and you did so well!

ff, nah I won't. Not after everything I pulled for this season to win only for me to lose. MAYBE if I get invited to an all star season, though hehe

c3DScOV.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

He tweeted like 12 mins ago dsjds

mess he hasn't logged on ATRL for two weeks :skull:

23 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Were some of yall actually scared to punch me out because of how i'd react?

You literally lashed out on twitter :lmao:

Thank 6ou for doing a great job of hosting @rl231 and @Element. I should be invited for an all-stars so that I can win it and prove that I really am Parvati (because you won't let it die).

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

You literally lashed out on twitter :lmao:

???? what

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.