Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Inb4 there is another twist and we have to compete in an immunity challenge to be in the Final 1. :gaycat3:

i'd like to win that one :gaycat3:

MyNq3Mr.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

whens final tribal council. I’m ready to drag these two gurls for filth

MyNq3Mr.gif

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

Welcome everyone to this season's Final Tribal Council! Our Top 2 has been officially decided so it is now time to move on to the Final Interview stage of the game. This stage of the game is a final chance for the remaining two castaways to prove why they deserve the title of Sole Survivor.

Below will be three sections detailing how the Finale will work on your part. Read the section corresponding to you.

To The Judges:

We want to thank @prézli, @Aciid, @T-Swizz & @Dylan' for judging this season of Survivor and for being fabulous as always. It's been a very interesting season and you guys have been chugging along with us while being super great and timely (for the most part haha). Thank you for taking the time out to judge with us and provide amazing commentary!

Your jobs as judges are over (for now) but you may all post a few questions in the thread if you're wondering anything about the castaways. See the jury section for more information.

To The Jury:

For some of you, it's been over a month since your elimination. For others, you're brand new to Ponderosa. Some may even be lost at sea! Either way, this finale will be involving all of you.

You all have two tasks for this finale. One is optional while the other is mandatory.

The first task is for you to ask questions of the final two. This will be done in real time in the thread. If there are any unanswered questions you want information on, now would be the time to ask them. You may submit one, a few, or none at all if you're content with your viewership of this season. You will have two days to ask questions. The deadline for those will be January 23rd @ 10:00 PM EST. Make sure to specify whether your question(s) are for one specific castaway or all of them, and you may also include whatever commentary you want (go all out, if your heart desires). Also don't send us too general questions as we will have all of those covered in the interview, as you will see below. Feel free to have a civil discussion in response to the finalists' statements - followup questions are allowed but be reasonable.

The second task for the Jury will be to vote for the winner. The Top 2 will have 3-4 days to finish all of their material so that would put us at the 25th. You will have 36 hours to vote, starting from the 25th at 11:59 PM ET. More information on voting will be given after the interviews are posted.

Here are the questions that we will be sending the finalists. Please do not ask them over again:

Spoiler
  • Did you have a strategy coming in here or no? What were your initial thoughts?
  • After you got the whole gist of the game, where did you see yourself placing?
  • Who did you expect to see in the Final Tribal Council in your honest opinion? Why?
  • How have you enjoyed being part of this Tournament? Anything special?
  • Based on your actions alone, why should you win this game?
  • Why shouldn't your opponent win this game?
  • Which other contestants deserved to be in the finale with you?
  • This Tournament is called Survivor for a reason. What is your definition of a true Survivor?
  • Take us through your alliances this season. From day one to now who have you been aligned with and how has it changed throughout the course of this game?
  • Did you betray any allies you had during the season? If so who & why?
  • Do you have any regrets in the competition that you feel could hurt you in the vote?
  • Which of your gameplay do you think was strongest? Your social gameplay or your score gameplay?
  • Do you think you were more of a threat or an underdog this season? 
  • Do you have any final words before we leave this vote up to the Jury?

To The Final 2:

@kipperskipper @thecptz

Congratulations again on making it as far as you can go! A PM will be in your inbox consisting of your final interview. This will be the last chance to make an argument for your win so we advise you all to put great effort into it. After all, it is your last task and can be the deciding factor in who takes the win home with them this season.

The deadline for your interview submission is going to be Wednesday, January 23rd @ 10 PM ET (2 days), but get it done ASAP please! Your responses to the jury questions will be due Friday, January 25th at 11:59 PM ET.

Once you are done with your interview, you will submit it to us and then they will all be posted on the 23rd (or when both are submitted). The voting period will be 36 hours, which means our Finale will be NOON ET on Sunday, January 27th.

That's it, everybody! Thanks to the judges, once again! Please attempt to send a question if you're a Jury member. And finally, good luck to the Top 2 castaways! 

kipperskipper | thecptz

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15 7R5yIYN.jpg

(i didn't get the mention btw)

For both of yall: @thecptz@kipperskipper

Give me three reasons why I should cast my vote for you. In particular, i'd like to know which 3 moves you think brought you to the final 2. Kipper, we both know you're going to list my elimination. Yes, it was a good move, but that's obvious. So avoid using that, please! Explain to me why these 3 moves were important, and how they changed the course of the game for you.

Edited by Buddy!

Just now, Aciid said:

Buddy not winning...serving me.

Sometimes you lose! 

We were both robbed. Tho I never got exposed for "enhancing" my scores

Congrats gurls for making it this far :gaycat4: I look forward to reading your responses to everyone's questions and basing my vote on your replies. I'd like to start off with these questions: 

@kipperskipper

Why did it take you so long to eliminate Buddy, knowing he was the frontrunner for the longest time? It feels like you almost LUCKED into this being a F2, because had it been F3 it's been made pretty clear Buddy would have won. To the jury this could be seen as very dumb gameplay. Why not elim him earlier in the game, especially since like you yourself said, you had the option to work with other players (who were arguably seen as MUCH less of a threat)?

@thecptz

How much control and influence would you say you had in your alliance's decisions? Per Buddy's comments earlier, he called the shots round to round. Is this true? Were you just a follower this entire time with no real say in any of the decisions?

@kipperskipper is it true your original tribe went 3 days without food bc you ate it all?

@thecptz is it true @prézli was picking your song selections this entire season? 

Hey guys! I know I havent talked to you in a while, but I'm here to vote. 

Whoever would like to paypal me $10 first will get my vote guaranteed. 

Best of luck!

paypal.me/wesleywalrus

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Best of luck!

paypal.me/wesleywalrus

adlkajsld

Gurls congratulations on making the final two. It's a place I wanted to be in but Y'ALL DENIED ME OF IT. Just kidding, I accept leaving at 11 because I was being kind of a bitch. But enough about that. Here are my questions for you and I hope you answer them with utmost honesty.

@thecptz My lovely Thai Baby Z. Many of us, including me, has thought that you have been just riding your alliance's coattail. Do you agree? If you are not, tell us why and how you are not a coattail rider.

@kipperskipper the hero of the season as been voted by most of our fellow castaways. Do you agree with that? Why or why not?

Also, I know it was Buddy! who called the shots of my elimination but I wanna know what parts did both of you play with it. Good luck!

57 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

For both of yall: @thecptz@kipperskipper

Give me three reasons why I should cast my vote for you. In particular, i'd like to know which 3 moves you think brought you to the final 2. Kipper, we both know you're going to list my elimination. Yes, it was a good move, but that's obvious. So avoid using that, please! Explain to me why these 3 moves were important, and how they changed the course of the game for you.

hi again :date2:

these are my 3 moves that i think brought me to the final 2:

1. allying with you: since everyone knows that you're like the biggest target in the game, playing with you from day 1 is one of the best move that i've done in this season. you are the human shield for me and that makes me become a UTR player which  can go talk with others and never be anyone's target. (as far as i know)

2. making people suspect of wesley: i've played with wesley before. i know how he can be scary in this kind of game because he is so strategic. in this season, we've talked before the swap happens and that's why when the merge came, it'd be great to eliminate wesley because he's such a social butterfly. he talks with literally everyone. i started my plan by posting in our group DM that wesley talks with many people :cupid: then the next thing is our group targeted wesley and he became the second juror.

3. getting kiiwii out: ok so kiiwii is another biggest threat to win apart from you tbh. he played so good until he ran out of his power. you and me were thinking about getting kiiwii/kipper out for too long (that's why i started talking to eri and mld) but we couldn't find the right time. until when i was like this was the time to get kiiwii out. he had to get out now because he was gonna be in the top 3 for sure if he survived the top 5.

thanks for your question :heart2: love you!

8 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Best of luck!

paypal.me/wesleywalrus

:deadbanana2:

And wow, your boat finally reached Ponderosa. What happened, gurl?

9 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Best of luck!

paypal.me/wesleywalrus

adlkajsld

14 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

@thecptz is it true @prézli was picking your song selections this entire season? 

omg how did i get exposed? :deadbanana4:

anyway, i'm off to school so will answer your questions soon :date2:

• ATRL Moderator

fun fact: the finalists combined only received THREE total votes the entire season

@thecptz @kipperskipper have you streamed UKnian Madonna Ellie Goulding’s newest song? 

this may or may not cause the votes to get “lost” and “refound” in your favor depending on your answers

Edited by Guero

4 minutes ago, Element said:

fun fact: the finalists combined only received THREE total votes the entire season

talents

44 minutes ago, Guero said:

@thecptz @kipperskipper have you streamed UKnian Madonna Ellie Goulding’s newest song? 

this may or may not cause the votes to get “lost” and “refound” in your favor depending on your answers

yes but how did you know that i told the truth?? :cupid:

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

Best of luck!

paypal.me/wesleywalrus

You know Joyride is dying when Wesley is trolling us with this :lmao:

congratulations to the both of you! 

@kipperskipper 

We were aligned since the tribe swap, and throughout our strategizing, we recognized that Buddy was a major threat to win the game. At the final 5, you used your idol on yourself. What was your reasoning for this, rather than using your idol effectively to get Buddy voted out and add onto your resumé? 

@thecptz 

You have only been voted for twice throughout this game. Do you believe this is in part of your under the radar game or do you think you may have been this season's goat?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.