Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

3 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

wow, 9 out of 10 right. congrats kipper! 

so he'll be voting publicly on here? :gaycat5:

omg thank you so much bae :jonny5:

23 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Congratulations on winning the final immunity! What will you be basing your decision on tonight?

Thank you! As you know, with great power comes great responsibility. 

Image result for rupaul  lipstick decision gif

Over the past months I have gotten to know Buddy and Thecptz so well. I have grown to love them both dearly. I had the privilege of aligning with them and playing this game with them. They have never lied to me and I knew I could always count on them the entire game. But tonight, I have the power to select who I want to bring to the final two. However, I will not be basing my decision on loyalties or friendships. I will base it off of what I feel is best and right for me. I will hear out both of their cases and make my decision. This is essentially my last move that I get to make in the game so it needs to be the best move. Until then, happy hunger games xoxo 

U92FD0M.jpg

omg kipper! 9 tasks wtf :eek: congrats tho

Make your case to kipperskipper. Why should you be in the final 2 with him over the other person?

i just hope kipper remembers his word :'(

14 hours ago, Buddy! said:

858wVPX.png858wVPX.png858wVPX.png

steWukc.jpg?1

4 hours ago, thecptz said:

steWukc.jpg?1

4 hours ago, thecptz said:

I don't think anyone keeps their word in this game. 

and for you @Dylan' I thought we had something..... But now it's over.

1 hour ago, Riri. said:

and for you @Dylan' I thought we had something..... But now it's over.

OMG SAME!!!

Let's see. This is the vote that could change this game completely.

Welcome to the final tribal council.

@Buddy! @thecptz @rl231 @Element

qbv4mWI.jpg

Since I won the final immunity challenge, I was given the power to cast the sole vote to see who would join me at the Final 2. As you know, nether of us expected this and I am sure yall can imagine how hard this is for me jCBPSoS.jpg?1

As I have said before, I am so happy that I got to play the game with @Buddy! and @thecptz. I consider yall true friends outside of this crazy game and I am so thankful for how kind yall have been towards me throughout this entire process. I will cherish that and all the memories we made.tpY4hzf.jpg?4

Now with that being said, I must eliminate one of my two closest allies. Just know that this is nothing personal. I know I made promises to you both throughout this entire game and I fulfilled them to the best of my abilities. Had we not had this twist everything would have worked out perfectly. But the decision I made had to be for my own sake. I came into this game wanting to make big moves and play the best game for myself. This vote is simply strategic and what I feel is the best for my game. So the person that I have decided to vote for is....

Spoiler

tpY4hzf.jpg?4

Spoiler

BhpD7yt.jpg?2

Spoiler

9JTxj48.jpg?1

Spoiler

Related image

JK hehehehe BhpD7yt.jpg?2

The person that I have voted off is...

Spoiler

I'm sorry! Don't hate me JwrEukl.jpg?1 I just know you would have won.

mGxzjTd.jpg

ohwowohwow.gif

Yes :clap3:

It sucks, because I feel like I wasted my time. Literally had the strongest game out of everyone left. I called the shots round after round, bitch you made it this far because of the alliance I created.

It's cool. This twist fcked me over

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

It sucks, because I feel like I wasted my time. Literally had the strongest game out of everyone left. I called the shots round after round, bitch you made it this far because of the alliance I created.

It's cool. This twist fcked me over

giphy.gif

noah fence but after kiiwii and i flipped and voted out scene that alliance was just you and thecptz. from there on out kiiwii and i controlled the game :michael: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.