Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Hurem

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

She's burning every single bridge. Ganja truly burns :skull:

I didn't even realize she said one of the top Spotify artist of all time when Spotify is brand new. Lmao like of course she would because streaming is hip hop centered and it wasn't out when the Whitneys, Mariahs, and MJs were out.

She's losing her mind. :rip:

Her demise is kind of bittersweet. Now I’m awaiting Drake’s. That one is going to be glorious. Hopefully, I’m still young when it happens — I will be! 

6 hours ago, DayFusion said:

Thoughts, @TSLGNMA?

lgDzQRp.gif

Messiest album release ever and mediocre numbers. I actually think the album is pretty good. She should have just released it and taken her 130k gimmick-less debut and moved on to focus on good single releases for Barbie Dreams, Majesty, LLC, and/or Good Form. Jealousy is a disease die slow. She should have swallowed her pride and fully embraced Cardi. They can coexist. Instead she seems to be digging her own grave and should stop. :cm: 

4 hours ago, POPTART said:

Well that record doesn't really make sense, doesn't it 

rUyE4Sh.gif

Sis We're talking bout a girl who lost all of her senses 

2 hours ago, Cap10Planet said:

Women in Hip Hop just don't have the longevity that males have, but I think there's a lot of misogyny going on with that. Cardi definitely has to learn how to take the fame for what it is, or she will end up like Iggy and Nicki. People definitely tooted Nicki's horn way too much, and it was fine when she was the only female rapper on top of the game. I think Cardi's success definitely has had an effect on Nicki's decline.

I agree cardi needs to learn how to let **** go and stop reacting, the popping off thing is getting old real fast 

Nikki tomorrow after she deletes her tweets

Image result for i don't remember saying those things gif

She did decent numbers for such a flop era with a messy release schedule and tragic singles. She’s lucky she even charted at #2 :toofunny2: 

5 hours ago, tylerrcrush said:

:jonny5: 

the mess... the fact that she's gonna be in the same room as all the people she's mentioned, dragged, and threw under the bus today aka Spotify, Kylie, Travis, Drake (is he at the VMAs?), Ariana, and Cardi tomorrow... girl maybe the VMAs will be iconic this year

I really hope she serves mess :jonny: 

God the meltdown is making me SCREAM :ahh:

Like Witness was a messy ass release as well, but Katy never melted down like this and has openly said Witness was an album that didn't resonate with people, and she understands that this is going to happen in her career.

Not "SPOTIFY AND DRAKE AND KYLIE JENNER AND STORMI JENNER AND LADY GAGA AND MY LABEL ALL SCREWED ME THIS ALBUM WAS AMAZING"

51 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

Messiest album release ever and mediocre numbers. I actually think the album is pretty good. She should have just released it and taken her 130k gimmick-less debut and moved on to focus on good single releases for Barbie Dreams, Majesty, LLC, and/or Good Form. Jealousy is a disease die slow. She should have swallowed her pride and fully embraced Cardi. They can coexist. Instead she seems to be digging her own grave and should stop. :cm: 

This tea.

I actually downloaded and streamed Queen, but as soon as I saw she started taking reckless about Cardi in interviews, I deleted just as quick as I downloaded it.

1 hour ago, Ronnie Redd said:

Her demise is kind of bittersweet. Now I’m awaiting Drake’s. That one is going to be glorious. Hopefully, I’m still young when it happens — I will be! 

That was supposed to happen with the Pusha T incident, but... well... He's still a stronger cultural force than ever before.

The way you all revel in someone’s failures who you don’t even know, particularly someone who has done nothing to personally hurt you, is weird. 

185k is definitely not bad. She’s on her 4th album, and many would dream for those sorts of numbers. 

I’m sure ATRL will now move on to anticipating the demise of Cardi next. It’s so tired. 

2 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

The way you all revel in someone’s failures who you don’t even know, particularly someone who has done nothing to personally hurt you, is weird. 

185k is definitely not bad. She’s on her 4th album, and many would dream for those sorts of numbers. 

I’m sure ATRL will now move on to anticipating the demise of Cardi next. It’s so tired. 

None of us would be dying of laughter if she handled this like a person at her age should.  #2 isn’t bad at all, and neither are her numbers, but for someone who claims to have “thick skin”, she is acting like an opium-addicted maniac and dragging a literal baby into this.  This isn’t a normal flop...

15 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

the numbers aren't bad, the absolute mental breakdown is ridiculous she has even blamed 6 month old stormi for the reason her album debuted at #2

She is acting like a stan (one of us) scattering to prove that their fave is the greatest artist alive.

The numbers aren't bad. I don't know why she's losing it.

She shouldn't have chased that #1 with FEFE, bundles and the Tidal free albums (thanks tho) and just accepted her debut and kept the era going. I doubt the era will do much after this desperation.

The numbers aren't bad. I don't know why she's losing it.

She shouldn't have chased that #1 with FEFE, bundles and the Tidal free albums (thanks tho) and just accepted her debut and kept the era going. I doubt the era will do much after this desperation.

did travis's season pass included album too? 

If he did, 78k pure is low, and nicki saying 50k seasn pass doesn't sound right.

his early prediction in like monday was 5~60k. it was before his new merch collection and seaon pass.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.