• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Hurem

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

something suspicious really is happening guys.. Nicki might be right.

i mean her numbers would be much higher for her album i mean enough for a #1 debut 

and Barbie Dreams was really about to debut Top10 

some people behind the scene really trying to get Nicki down for a reason but i dont know. 

"at least nicki can still debut t10 SOLO!" they said.

What the hell happened to the top 10 debut? Who the F*CK IS SABOTATING NICKI'S CAREER it's someone with ****ing power in the industry it's Cardi's label or something. The way this woman has been treated and is continuing to be treated is disgusting and someone is going to pay, it doesn't go from being predicted to debut top 10 all week to suddenly 19. Someone is doing this 

I thought it was predicted for a top 10 debut? Not it barely going top 20 :deadbanana2: This has just not been Nicki's week...

Watch her calling all the artists telling them that they are not higher on the hot 100 :ahh: 

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Youngblood :jonny5:
Cmon Better Now, i need some miracle to happen so it can go #1, i'll never forgive him if he doesnt have a MV for this like WHY? Not even a lyric video
Better Now and Sicko Mode the only songs in the top 10 without a MV and Sicko Mode atleast has the official audio on Travis' channel... nothing to be found on Post's YT channel

right? let me mail Republic a letter

wow at IMF still going hard tho!

We have 2 female rappers in 3 of the top 5 songs in the country. This is something to celebrate but we're going to hyper focus on the 'flop' and court more drama between them instead of the opposite. 

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

2 solo top 10 hits cancelled I guess

t2f4U38.gif

The Barbz really tried it with her getting the most top 10s from a female rap album :rip: 

liberalmusiclover
5 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

SOMETHING HAS TO BE RIGGED. I PREDICTED THE FORMULA 3 DIFFERENT TIMES AND SHE WAS TOP 10 EVERY TIME. :deadbanana: SOMEONE IS OUT TO GET ONIKA

Looks like she should’ve also added “Boo’d Up (Remix)” to her album with “FEFE” :bibliahh: 

7 minutes ago, BarbFatale said:

Mattyboy, 

Hang it up, flat screen. 

fff

So much for Queen and FEFE going #1 and Barbie Dreams top 10 :bibliahh: 

She had 19.5M streams. #4 on streaming

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/streaming_songs

MOST WERE PAID AND SHE TOPPED APPLE MUSIC. :rip: 

27K sales https://kworb.net/cc/

How did Chun-Li go top 10 with the old formula and 22M streams / 38k sales?! :cries: 

Edited by Mattyboy

America only allowing one Nicki-led T10 from each album.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.