• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

HDD giving the poor barbz false hope when they knew damn well she wouldn’t get it :ahh: 

Y'all really love it when female artists struggle.:eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Like 190k aren't bad numbers at all. But then again rap/hip-hop has been dominating for a while now, she had tour and merch bundles, added FEFE to her album after the predictions came out, the $5 deal on her site, the drama and arguing with people online...etc

so yeah these numbers are underwhelming for Queen.

Lrg57gc.gif

Tea.

190k would be great numbers for a pop girl nowadays, but for the allegedly "Queen of Rap" this result is just underwhelming, considering that this music genre is the main one trending in the US right now, all the gimmicks and tricks that she made in order to increase her numbers since the predictions and yet she didn't manage to surpass the second week of a rapper that majority of people didn't even know before he got Kylie Jenner pregnant.

Lrg57gc.gif

190k is a *terrific* start in 2018.  Y'all's hate is clouding your judgment.  That's better than almost all female release weeks in the past 2-3 years.  Plus Nicki is heavily powered by streams so her longevity should be decent.

Afaik/believe only Adele, Bey, Rih, T. Swift, & P!nk (w/ assistance from a much bigger ticket bundle--take from that what you will) have done/could do better in today's climate.  Gaga also is on par.

Edit: Forgot Cardi.

Edited by Zymphonic

careerfatality

5$ bundle with 3 month tidal trial + poster + album

5$ bundle with necklace + early access + album

15$ tshirts with album

ticket bundles

ft with pedophile added in last minute to the album

paid bts tweet with like 200k likes

controversy

cardi was right when she said you cant buy #1

56 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

I'm laughing so much this is the best thing to happen this year!

Same, sis. She really THOUGHT. :fan:

The nail in the coffin will be when Cardi wins a Grammy in February.

giphy.gif

Edited by Cap10Planet

12 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Y'all really love it when female artists struggle.:eatpopcorn:

how sad. And I bet some of y'all call yourselves feminists.

7 minutes ago, Zymphonic said:

190k is a *terrific* start in 2018.  Y'all's hate is clouding your judgment.  That's better than almost all female release weeks in the past 2-3 years.  Plus Nicki is heavily powered by streams so her longevity should be decent.

Afaik/believe only Adele, Bey, Rih, T. Swift, & P!nk (w/ assistance from a much bigger ticket bundle--take from that what you will) have done/could do better in today's climate.  Gaga also is on par.

I mean she was only heavily powered by streams cause of FEFE, her SPS without it was on par with the other girls. Is 190k a terrific start when she had tour bundles, tons of merch bundles (which are what gave Travis his huge pure sales),  discounts, adding FEFE midweek to capitalize on a collab, the stunts, etc?

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

I mean she was only heavily powered by streams cause of FEFE, her SPS without it was on par with the other girls. Is 190k a terrific start when she had tour bundles, tons of merch bundles (which are what gave Travis his huge pure sales),  discounts, adding FEFE midweek to capitalize on a collab, the stunts, etc?

Yes.

Why ATRL hates Nicki so much nowadays? Years ago, during the Super Bass/Starship era she used to get support from most ATRL, what happened between then and now? :/

The fact that a large portion of that 190k is from her adding Fefe, which isn’t even her song, to the album after it dropped is so sad and hilarious. :ahh: 

She he needs to get online and drag her fans for hyping her up only to not buy the record. 

Metamorphosis
5 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

I just bought the last 2 physicals of Queen pretending it counted for last week.. I’m truly having a meltdown. :weeps: 

https://twitter.com/mattytweets/status/1030887301843439616?s=21

Sis I hope those were at least separate transactions because.... :skull:

8 minutes ago, R!ck said:

Why ATRL hates Nicki so much nowadays? Years ago, during the Super Bass/Starship era she used to get support from most ATRL, what happened between then and now? :/

Have you not seen her recent behavior/personality ? 

1 minute ago, robotdanger said:

:lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

The fact that a large portion of that 190k is from her adding Fefe, which isn’t even her song, to the album after it dropped is so sad and hilarious. :ahh: 

She he needs to get online and drag her fans for hyping her up only to not buy the record. 

I wonder how much it would be without Fefe, do you know?

1 minute ago, robotdanger said:

Yes they were. They were so confused and I’m like.. “You don’t the lengths I support this woman..” and the hunty at one of registers was checking me out. :eli: 

10 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Yes they were. They were so confused and I’m like.. “You don’t the lengths I support this woman..” and the hunty at one of registers was checking me out. :eli: 

Hmm. It gets even more delulu, I am worried Matthew.

38 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Have you not seen her recent behavior/personality ? 

Yeah, so? Music is the only things that matters here or is this thread about his personal life? Do most people in here really support this Travis Scott guy? I don't think so, this site in its majority rejects male music artists.

Edited by R!ck

2 minutes ago, R!ck said:

Yeah, so? Music is the only things that matters here or is this thread about his personal life? Do most people in here really support this Travis Scott guy? I don't think so, this site in its majority rejects male music artists.

It’s cause every year since ARTPOP there’s been a female artist that just becomes a target for drags and ridicule by ATRL and the GP, happened last year with Katy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.