HDD: 5SOS #1 140k, THE CARTERS #2 124k (70k pure), XTINA 69k

rafael-abc

20 minutes ago, TinkerbellClap said:

Why are we going off topic, talking about Rihanna's weight?

Let's get back on topic on how Beyonce and JayZ combined sold 69,000 copies. :ahh: lmao djdjsnnssnnsnsnsns 

It was put on iTunes on Monday at 4AM. It only had like 4.8 days of sales, so yes it would've made a difference.

QWNXa2O.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• fossora

• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

4 minutes ago, Mariano said:

To the kind Hive: Check ARTPOP, Witness etc. HDD topics and you'll see that in this case it's not that bad + even if it is, people won't care in a few weeks/months :hughard: 

Birds of a flop flock together 

Can't wait for Necki Minej Show episode. 

12 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Why you playing dumb sis sjflskdjslk Anti's first "week" represented 15 minutes of pure sales & 1 day of Tidal streaming. It wasn't even on Spotify nor Apple Music during its 2nd week (or first full week I should say), meaning it did 166K solely from digital sales & Tidal streaming. It did in pure sales what The Carters are doing in total SPS units (124K), not to mention that it didn't have any banners or any sort of promo on iTunes so the situation was worse than The Carters' really, there hasn't been a bigger main pop girl album sabotage ever since.

Anti also did 96K in its 3rd week (when it was made available on Spotify), 79K the following week and 80K the week after. I doubt EIL will have that kind of consistency but we'll see. :celestial5: 

IDK. Seeing as it's currently #2 on iTunes, I think it will. Especially if there's SOME type of promo or something. even the Bad press will bring a ton of attention to it. Hopefully that'll wake some of them up.

Also to your other point, I'm not saying it in a bad way, just saying if she were to flop, that could definitely be an attributing factor. Weight gain almost always equates to floppage from artists who sell sex appeal. 

13 minutes ago, Mariano said:

sis the blue look is literally the best Rih has ever looked :jonny5:  Watchu doin 

Ooh it obviously is. I'm not saying it wasn't a slay, just that she was wearing loose clothing :rip: 

QWNXa2O.gif

9 minutes ago, Mariano said:

To the kind Hive: Check ARTPOP, Witness etc. HDD topics and you'll see that in this case it's not that bad + even if it is, people won't care in a few weeks/months :hughard: 

Trust me, nothing will be as bad as those moments. MESS. ATRL literally went up in FLAMES :lmao: At the end of the day, this is an irrelevant little stain on her career that'll *hopefully* kick her back into gear. It needed to happen, so I'm glad a Jay-Z Collab album is what it took.

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I'm comparing people doing collab albums to collab albums despite being big name sellers. Y'all brought up Lady Gaga's Jazz album as a drag so why can't I bring that up?

Beyoncé's core fanbase is not trap listeners. Those listeners don't BUY albums either, they stream them. Seeing as the entire album occupied the top 10 of AM (aside from XXX) shows that people are streaming it. It's only available on Spotify premium and still managed a good sum despite 0 promo on the service. It's a good indication as to how BB will be affected by the new streaming rules too

zFZ6ICM.gif

LMAO the mental gymnastics. This is not a trap album, there is ONE trap song on it. Just take the L sis. 

Why didn't they lie as usual I don't get it. They just needed to add like +200k from tidal, and be #1. Lmao

Edited by Samuel.

OK Christina, cute numbers. Just wish her streaming stats could be better. 

41 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

why did this turn into a Rihanna thread

yikes

Apparently Rihanna gaining 2 kg will lead to a flop era

bbOWC1h.gif

I'm guessing XXXTentacion's album will return to #1 next week because I doubt Bebe Rexha's album will be #1...

Maybe The Carters would have a chance to reach #1 in their second week if they had released the physical version of the album.

13 hours ago, Dessy said:

Looks like Tidal fake streams is a lie. ATRL loses again :ahh: 

Image result for it's ok Im fine

Teas

6 minutes ago, Green said:

I'm guessing XXXTentacion's album will return to #1 next week because I doubt Bebe Rexha's will be #1...

Maybe The Carters would have a chance to reach #1 in their second week if they had released the physical version of the album.

nevermind :toofunny3: 

Edited by Lein

45 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

why did this turn into a Rihanna thread

yikes

:dies: Why am I not surprised this thread turned into one giant deflection. Robyn Rihanna Fenty doesn’t have a damn thing to do with anything regarding Monday Billboard charts

That being said Bey will be perfectly fine, however for a power couple with 2 solid fanbases THIS is underwhelming numbers.  

Edited by BajanBeauty

45 minutes ago, Travextina said:

bbOWC1h.gifbbOWC1h.gifbbOWC1h.gif

OMG I spat out my drink :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, Lein said:

Apparently Rihanna gaining 2 kg will lead to a flop era

bbOWC1h.gif

lmao, as if this would make these numbers better

bbOWC1h.gif

9 hours ago, £than said:

First band in history to have their first 3 albums go #1. My boys did THAT :heart2:

1D had all four of their first albums debut at #1 in the US

Youngblood goes off though, hope they continue with that sound 

31 minutes ago, Lein said:

Drake is releasing next week? Right?

I meant the week that started yesterday (June 22): Panic At the Disco Vs. The Carters' second week Vs. XXXTentacion's album Vs. Bebe Rexha 

Drake is releasing next Friday (June 29)

9 minutes ago, Green said:

I'm guessing XXXTentacion's album will return to #1 next week because I doubt Bebe Rexha's album will be #1...

Depends on how much Panic of the Disco sells

59 minutes ago, Travextina said:

bbOWC1h.gifbbOWC1h.gifbbOWC1h.gif

y'all are mess :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Depends on how much Panic of the Disco sells

yeah Death Of  A Bachelor debuted with 190K sps so it's likely they'll snatch the #1 spot again

27 minutes ago, Flexus said:

1D had all four of their first albums debut at #1 in the US

Youngblood goes off though, hope they continue with that sound 

and then Justin blocked them! Iconic

Beyonce is so thirsty and her man the same

poor Carters :ahh::ahh:

5SOS won  :fan:

33 minutes ago, Green said:

I meant the week that started yesterday (June 22): Panic At the Disco Vs. The Carters' second week Vs. XXXTentacion's album Vs. Bebe Rexha 

Drake is releasing next Friday (June 29)

I don't think X will do it. His numbers are plummeting and will likely diminish by the end of next week, this week was his only shot really. 

PATD had a really good debut on Spotify last Friday, but I don't imagine it'll have much longevity since Rock/Punk never does well on streaming. I think it'll fall under The Carters on iTunes.  Carters are still #1 on AM too. Hopefully the floppage can bring some much needed attention to the album and they might be able to stay #2 at the most. #1 is very unlikely. 

Also can someone put beyonce's decreasing first week sales as she begins to sink from embarrassment :rip:

image.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.