HDD: 5SOS #1 140k, THE CARTERS #2 124k (70k pure), XTINA 69k

rafael-abc

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

cmon gays go stream 5sos's album to help offset whatever inflated numbers tidal bout to send to bb HQ

xIZPIAg.gif

I’m on it :sistrens: 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• fossora

• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

yassss.. 5SOS did THAT

4 hours ago, KORDEI said:

fff I hate this place. it’s always down or something. most N fans are on twitter so it’s best to just stay there 

Aw I feel you sis :dies: just know that I’m always lurking on your TL/other Normani stans and appreciate your input

7 hours ago, Nemo said:

The numbers aren’t good for Bey’s standards but at the end of the day #2 isn’t even bad...

I’m about to have a SYG’d meltdown.

If the KNEE and XTINCT stans can shut their ****ing mouths, that would be great. This is Bey’s first album to not debut at #1 and it’s #2. Plus, the only reason this is doing so poorly is because of Jay obviously — facts back this claim up. Your faves have multiple albums to not be #1 or even #2. So suck on Jay’s big, fat, hairy black ****. Ugly, forgotten flop bitches.

Oh and FAD stans, I almost forgot y’all since your fave is so irrelevant and is as washed up as KNEE and XTINCT a decade into her rotten career.

And to the two TITY stans left who didn’t dip after Hitless BOMBED... Y’all don’t even deserve a drag lmao.

God bless.

5aj63wA.gif

7 hours ago, Lazerbeamz said:

5aj63wA.gif

NOOOO :ahh: Not them being cocky still just after the "most powerful" couple in music opened with 69K :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, blairwaldorff said:

MY VOODOO WORKED :jonny: 

image.jpg

Now sis :rip:

Edited by TinkerbellClap

20 minutes ago, Harry said:

cmon gays go stream 5sos's album to help offset whatever inflated numbers tidal bout to send to bb HQ

xIZPIAg.gif

The tracking week is over

those are really great numbers for Christina. so happy for her, hope the good reception of this record gives her a little more drive. she’s got so much more to offer.

7 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Y’all laughing at Beyoncé as if she wasnt our last hope for the popgirls of 00s. :weeps: all of our faves are over omg

Not y’all forgetting about P!nk, Beautiful Trauma sold 408k sps first week and her tour is on track to gross 300M

Congratz 5SOS! :clap3:

as of EIL...

original.gif

Edited by Nerevanin

2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Not y’all forgetting about P!nk, Beautiful Trauma sold 408k sps first week and her tour is on track to gross 300M

We love a true global queen! :clap3:

This truly shows that the Beyhive is the worst fanbase ever. None of our faves got this bad of sales, went #2 to an irrelevant music group, used every kind of tricks to sell (even put their album on spotify :rip: ) and yet they lost. but i haven't seen much fanbases being happy about it. If this was a Gaga, Rihanna or a Britney thread, it would have been the worst week ever :rip: 

7 hours ago, Nemo said:

The numbers aren’t good for Bey’s standards but at the end of the day #2 isn’t even bad...

I’m about to have a SYG’d meltdown.

If the KNEE and XTINCT stans can shut their ****ing mouths, that would be great. This is Bey’s first album to not debut at #1 and it’s #2. Plus, the only reason this is doing so poorly is because of Jay obviously — facts back this claim up. Your faves have multiple albums to not be #1 or even #2. So suck on Jay’s big, fat, hairy black ****. Ugly, forgotten flop bitches.

Oh and FAD stans, I almost forgot y’all since your fave is so irrelevant and is as washed up as KNEE and XTINCT a decade into her rotten career.

And to the two TITY stans left who didn’t dip after Hitless BOMBED... Y’all don’t even deserve a drag lmao.

God bless.

5aj63wA.gif

Didn’t Forbes literally just reveal “KNEE”’s tour is in more demand than The Carters. In theaters in the US at that, versus stadiums. I guess that’s because they’re not selling. And her last two albums sold more copies than EIL fw.

Like even tryna come at Britney isn’t even working. Just grasping at this point.

5aj63wA.gif

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

8 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Yeah and she had one minor hit single, her follow ups bombed despite promo. That was also with a tour bundle :rip: Not that she wouldn't have debuted big regardless, she had that incentive. But Bey isn't over over than cause P!nk dropped a collab album in 2014 as well and that only opened with 55K

3 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Yeah and she had one minor hit single, her follow ups bombed despite promo. That was also with a tour bundle :rip: Not that she wouldn't have debuted big regardless, she had that incentive. But Bey isn't over over than cause P!nk dropped a collab album in 2014 as well and that only opened with 55K

But it wasn’t pushed by stadium shows and the “surprise” effect Bey (once) perfected. It was an indie effort and just about sold as much 4 years ago.

And dragging bundle is such a weak ass approach these days. Everyone’s doing it or will. The Carters being out of touch and thinking everyone will just flock to any braggadocious crap they drop won’t change that.

5aj63wA.gif

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

you guys are really something. :rip:

Bey has 1 ALBUM not debut @ #1 and ya'll swear she's over meanwhile we have your faves spend the good part of the past decade failing to scrimp enough sales to make top 5, release an album or have an era that's not over 1 single in. Can't wait till Bey bounces back with her next #1 solo album.:cm:

double post...

Edited by Ishiba_Makuza

Congrats to the Hive member for correctly predicting the approximate number of pure sales for EIL

FVzXNWu.gif

I'm happy with Xtina's number :eek:

Bey running for Telephone Part 2 now that Gaga is bigger

XJk509o.gif

Can y'all accept the flop and move on 

5aj63wA.gif

26 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

But it wasn’t pushed by stadium shows and the “surprise” effect Bey (once) perfected. It was an indie effort and just about sold as much 4 years ago.

And dragging bundle is such a weak ass approach these days. Everyone’s doing it or will. The Carters being out of touch and thinking everyone will just flock to any braggadocious crap they drop won’t change that.

5aj63wA.gif

SO many people do surprise joint albums these days and they either connect or don't. With Beyoncé we're used to getting entire experiences with her approaches. 17 music videos, a movie, etc. ONE music video & a Tidal exclusive was kind of the dumbest move on their part. They didn't think it through and also didn't think people were tired of seeing them together. As you said, they're out of touch and they really needed to think this rushed ass era through before dropping music.

Oh well. Mistakes happen. Fortunately we're dealing with Beyoncé and you know she'll never make this mistake again.

Ctfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:bibliahh:

Edited by Trainwreck

7 hours ago, ChandlerBing said:

The biggest BOMB of all time. Bionic has finally been surpassed. :jonny:

Witness still exists, no matter how hard you're trying to forget.

xIZPIAg.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.