HDD Final: 5SoS #1 (139K), Carters #2 (124K)

PopNStuff

The term papers that are being posted here :deadbanana4: 

The term papers that will be posted regardless of who gets the #1 :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: 

2018 is truly the worst :dies:

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Grumpy Gills

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• trainsskyscrapers

Even Billboard is trying it:

Youngblood could launch with around 110,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending June 21. Meanwhile, due to the unique surprise release and staggered rollout of Everything Is Love, a first-week forecast is more difficult to pin down at the moment.

:ahh: 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8462010/beyonce-jay-z-5-seconds-of-summer-billboard-200

6 hours ago, TheGentlePlayer said:

So if Eminems 197k pure sales even after cutting of all his Trump fans was a flop, what is this then?

Let’s see if they pass Eminem first week in UK (132k) first :fish1: 

11 hours ago, Body Talk said:

If someone cared about getting 1M in a week, why would they make the album available to purchase on a Monday, cutting off three full days of the sale week? Her last three releases have had 3-4 days of reported sales to debut on the charts...

Because so far this release tactic has only boosted Beyonce’s success until now. The fact yall act like she doesn’t want success and to be talked about, when she releases this way exacty because of that :rip:  but thit time it didnt work. 

Jay really is poison.

AlexStexaul
12 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Why would we be seething over Beyoncé’s seventh consecutive #1 album? :dies:

if its not #1 then her #1 album streak will be broken

I think people need to realize that a Beyonce joint album with Jay z is not same as her own solo albums. I would be put off by Jay z's presence if I was just a fan of hers. I just dont think its reflective of her solo power or brand.  Her fanbase dont care much for Jay. Its a different kind of project.

8 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

I think people need to realize that a Beyonce joint album with Jay z is not same as her own solo albums. I would be put off by Jay z's presence if I was just a fan of hers. I just dont think its reflective of her solo power or brand.  Her fanbase dont care much for Jay. Its a different kind of project.

this...

there´s prove tha Beyoncé Solo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>< Bey Z 

18 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

I was put off. I wasn’t even excited when the album was released. 

23 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

Wasn’t her last hit Drunk In Love? :mandown:

39 minutes ago, VenusFly said:

Wasn’t her last hit Drunk In Love? :mandown:

I could've SWORN it was Mi Gente or Formation. Give your head a shake. 

16 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I could've SWORN it was Mi Gente or Formation. Give your head a shake. 

I didn't know that Mi Gente was Beyonce's song! Must be because I've only heard the original version in my country. Did Formation reach #2 in the Hot 100 too?

11 minutes ago, VenusFly said:

I didn't know that Mi Gente was Beyonce's song! Must be because I've only heard the original version in my country. Did Formation reach #2 in the Hot 100 too?

Nope. Reached #10.

11 minutes ago, VenusFly said:

Because hitting #2 is what now constitutes a hit? :toofunny2: Anything lower is automatically a flop? Got it.

Just now, MrLovett said:

Because hitting #2 is what now constitutes a hit? :toofunny2: Anything lower is automatically a flop? Got it.

No, it is about stability, being recognized by the GP, having good views and streams, etc. Formation was huge then I guess!

2 minutes ago, VenusFly said:

No, it is about stability, being recognized by the GP, having good views and streams, etc. Formation was huge then I guess!

"Formation" was being discussed at Presidential elections and was dominating headlines across the world, so yeah. Even with the restrictions Bey placed onto the song and video. It was still a top 10 hit. No matter how you try and spin it. :)

HDD is being a mess for not updating their numbers. There must be some fishy **** going on...

ThirdWardBey
2 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

HDD is being a mess for not updating their numbers. There must be some fishy **** going on...

They’re obviously being shady releasing numbers based on 24 hours of sales and then claiming they can’t update a prediction because of TIDAL 

44 minutes ago, MDOLLA said:

Congrats on #2 :clap3:

Nn

It's 4pm the hell HDD

:jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.