HDD Final: 5SoS #1 (139K), Carters #2 (124K)

PopNStuff

26 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

How in the hell does that explain the fact that they have absolutely no estimates to provide now that the album has been on iTunes, Spotify & Apple Music for 3 days and that there’s only 1 day left in the tracking week ? :deadbanana2: 

ST’s numbers were constantly being updated because its sales were constantly jumping throughout the week, it was the first time an artist of Bey’s caliber surprise dropped an album. It’s not like Everything Is Love is demolishing iTunes as we speak. But even if it was, why wouldn’t they be able to update the sales of this album everyday too, like they did with ST ? Why did they stop updating their numbers and they suddenly became “TBA” ?

HDD clearly said: “The wild card in that contest is what Tidal will report.”

HDD ruined their relationship with Tidal a while ago, that's why tidal stopped providing them with stats. The bulk of this album sales and streams are coming from Tidal, so they can't make an educated guess. But yeah, I wish they would update us on the pure sales from iTunes at least. 

I don't think we'll get anything until Billboard updates us. 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Grumpy Gills

• EloiseheartsRiRi

• trainsskyscrapers

10 minutes ago, NEZ said:

This is what she gets tbh. People are tired of the gimmicks. She's constantly shoved in our faces like she's some God. She's severely overexposed. That's the problem. Plus she hasn't had any real hits since the Sasha fierce era. Can't even think of her last real hit. She tried desperately to hop on any song that she thought would secure her a number one and it all just backfired. I've heard so many people talk about how she payed Ed to be featured on his song. Then she's pushing 40 so there's that. Beyonces over. No one is safe in the music industry. 

Can you shut up now? We get it. 

This entire thing has ATRLs blood pressure spiking :ahh::ahh:

28 minutes ago, Headlock said:

For the FINAL time, we are not talking about one day predictions, HDD does that every single time, every single week jfc. We are not talking about HDD revising their predictions and the prediction numbers going up or down after more data is in.

We are talking about HDD publishing a prediction, and not revising it, but REVOKING it, and replacing it with a TBA, but leaving every other prediction in place. That has NEVER happened before.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. 

Those two weird members were quoting me constantly telling me that i didn’t understand it yet they are the ones who are having the issuess about it :biblio: 

9 minutes ago, -Lewymocha- said:

Everyone has completely forgot that Xtina even released. 

Clearly not when she's selling on par with Kanye, and actually more than Nas in pure sales. Hip hop sells more than pop nowadays but she's competing with their numbers. Anyway Xtina's engraved in your brain, you'll never forget her...

1 minute ago, D.M.F said:

Clearly not when she's selling on par with Kanye, and actually more than Nas in pure sales. Hip hop sells more than pop nowadays but she's competing with their numbers. Anyway Xtina's engraved in your brain, you'll never forget her...

5sos outsold her on a tour bundle and they had 1 hit years ago. Plus Kanye didn’t release this week. 

13 minutes ago, NEZ said:

This is what she gets tbh. People are tired of the gimmicks. She's constantly shoved in our faces like she's some God. She's severely overexposed. That's the problem. Plus she hasn't had any real hits since the Sasha fierce era. Can't even think of her last real hit. She tried desperately to hop on any song that she thought would secure her a number one and it all just backfired. I've heard so many people talk about how she payed Ed to be featured on his song. Then she's pushing 40 so there's that. Beyonces over. No one is safe in the music industry. 

Lol you hate her so much :ahh:

i love Beyoncé but she got a NO from me this era. 

What's happening? :rip:

Looks like damage control but we'll see. 

14 minutes ago, NEZ said:

She’s had several “real” hits since IASF...But you’re a delusional hater so I’m sure you’d love this entire fallacy you just conjured up to be true. Well, it isn’t! LMFAO! 

46 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Collab Albums that don't have a rollout always underperform compared to normal albums. 

You act like other artists can't do the same. Why bring it up then? As if other artists don't go on 3-5 late night/award shows to do promo aswell. 

It literally wasn't on sales until months after. The effect was gone by then or was minimal at best. 

Gaga is literally on Katy/Britney's level. The streams, sales etc all match.

If Drake can do 1 million+ in 2016, Beyonce can too. 

You predicted Eminem would do 1 Million and look what happened. :rip: 

Beyonce is never doing it.

5 hours ago, Deemy said:

Can you shut up now? We get it. 

Are you a Beyonce Stan? 

Why are you attacking him?

I mean... I agree with his post.

In all honesty I haven't given a f*ck about The Carter's nor Tidal ever since ANTI was "coveniently" leaked and botched... yet Lem. and co. all had perfect rollouts.

Just now, Tinashebanks said:

EIL is only doing 10-15 million streams. Saying it'll do 60 million streams, when Kids See Ghosts is doing 45+ million streams with 7 tracks & less hype, is very reasonable.

Omfg, for the last time that is not what I'm talking about. Please give me a breakdown of how many of those 45M streams came from official Spotify playlists? From which playlists? How many songs on each playlist? How does that compare with the trend of similar releases on those playlists?

You are saying that every single one of those "lost" streams of EIL would come from official Spotify playlists, and I'M saying that is a large prediction to make, and frankly I do not think that would be the case.

Furthermore, not only can you not provide me with actual evidence to back up this claim, you are negating the other factors in this scenario as to why EIL's streams on Spotify are lower than they could be, like EIL being premium only, not being released on Friday, not being advertised in new releases, and not being under Bey/Jay's name so it's harder to find.

I responded to your initial claim with objective skepticism, backed up by actual numbers showing why, and you are acting like I called Bey+Jay a flop and laughed at their streaming numbers.

1 minute ago, Lennox. said:

Are you a Beyonce Stan? 

Why are you attacking him?

I mean... I agree with his post.

In all honesty I haven't given a f*ck about The Carter's nor Tidal ever since ANTI was "coveniently" leaked and botched... yet Lem. and co. all had perfect rollouts.

You can be anti-Tidal, I am too. But his posts was not about Tidal and their fraudulent ways he was going very off topic in his post. You don’t have to be a stan of someone to be unbiased. 

Screaming @ Beyonce vs 5SOS being a thing :skull: who'd have thought

Yall really in here ANGRY! Yikes 

20 minutes ago, -Lewymocha- said:

Everyone has completely forgot that Xtina even released. 

Who?

you would think that veteran members would know how HDD works by now but no :rip: 

35 minutes ago, Howie said:

Yall really in here ANGRY! Yikes 

Right! The hive is seething.:dies:

ThirdWardBey
22 minutes ago, NEZ said:

Right! The hive is seething.:dies:

Why would we be seething over Beyoncé’s seventh consecutive #1 album? :dies:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Omfg, for the last time that is not what I'm talking about. Please give me a breakdown of how many of those 45M streams came from official Spotify playlists? From which playlists? How many songs on each playlist? How does that compare with the trend of similar releases on those playlists?

You are saying that every single one of those "lost" streams of EIL would come from official Spotify playlists, and I'M saying that is a large prediction to make, and frankly I do not think that would be the case.

Furthermore, not only can you not provide me with actual evidence to back up this claim, you are negating the other factors in this scenario as to why EIL's streams on Spotify are lower than they could be, like EIL being premium only, not being released on Friday, not being advertised in new releases, and not being under Bey/Jay's name so it's harder to find.

I responded to your initial claim with objective skepticism, backed up by actual numbers showing why, and you are acting like I called Bey+Jay a flop and laughed at their streaming numbers.

Since you're being obtuse I'll break it down for you.

1) The lack of any playlisting most definitely had an effect. HDD already admitted this & I have provided you with an article that proved their significance aswell as artists that have charted off these playlists alone. There's precedence. 

2) Your Lost streams logic doesn't even make sense. I merely compared the situation with other similar releases. 

3) I literally provided you with EIL current predicted numbers & Kanye's full week numbers for KSG's. 

4) EIL would have to be on the free platform to be on playlists. So you bring that up is kinda illogical & your own fault for assuming things. 

Even in the case where it'd only be available select Playlists for non-premium Spotify, the streams from premium & playlists would be enough. Free users would flock to playlists to stream. 

No I'm acting like you jumped the gun, came into a discussion without doing simple due diligence of why I made these points.

End of the day my point was HDD retracted their estimates partly because of Spotify (whether it be playlisting or the free teir issue). 

Good day. 

10 minutes ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Why would we be seething over Beyoncé’s seventh consecutive #1 album? :dies:

She's not getting it and these numbers are embarrassing as ****. How the mighty have fallen.:fan:

14 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

Since you're being obtuse I'll break it down for you.

1) The lack of any playlisting most definitely had an effect. HDD already admitted this & I have provided you with an article that proved their significance aswell as artists that have charted off these playlists alone. There's precedence. 

2) Your Lost streams logic doesn't even make sense. I merely compared the situation with other similar releases. 

3) I literally provided you with EIL current predicted numbers & Kanye's full week numbers for KSG's. 

4) EIL would have to be on the free platform to be on playlists. So you bring that up is kinda illogical & your own fault for assuming things. 

Even in the case where it'd only be available select Playlists for non-premium Spotify, the streams from premium & playlists would be enough. Free users would flock to playlists to stream. 

No I'm acting like you jumped the gun, came into a discussion without doing simple due diligence of why I made these points.

End of the day my point was HDD retracted their estimates partly because of Spotify (whether it be playlisting or the free teir issue). 

Good day. 

I'm screaming at this lashing    

ThirdWardBey
15 minutes ago, NEZ said:

She's not getting it and these numbers are embarrassing as ****. How the mighty have fallen.:fan:

She’s obviously getting the #1. For all people to be talking about numbers, you certainly aren’t the one with that girl in your avi. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.