Lemonade has returned to the top 10 of the worldwide iTunes

Queenyoncee

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

It's on Apple, not Spotify though

Just the video, I wouldn't say that counts.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dareiuss

• Isaiah

• Armani?

• Queenyoncee

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

You can keep acting as if that album would have seen 1.7M in sales if it were a streaming exclusive but it just isn’t realistic :deadbanana2:

and you can keep acting like 1.7 is this massive number :-x

1 minute ago, sxmescudi said:

25 with 205 days at #1 :fish2:

U mad?:fan:

Shows why Beyonce's album needs to be on streaming platforms. 

It might seem really big, but outside the US people have barely heard ANYthing off that album, it's sad cuz it's a masterpiece.

Anyway it's impressive that it's top 10 cuz even tho it's like 2k, it's still more than what everybody else is selling. 

1 hour ago, DONTYELLATME said:

U mad?:fan:

i’m shook :fan:

2 hours ago, Isaiah said:

Ain’t no other female artist is coming close to that number. Only Taylor and Adele sold more than 1.7M pure album sales. So yes the number is massive in 2018

15 hours ago, Isaiah said:

Correction the album has scanned 1.8M in pure sales( and gradually approaching the 2M mark). Yes it is massive in this day and age. When most artists ( even with hit songs) are struggling to scan gold. Adele and Taylor are the only artists, that have sold more than that. 

Edited by JustActinUP

12 hours ago, Isaiah said:

Not you acting like 1.7 is this impressive figure as if every other 2016 release isn’t at 1m as well without having to be iTunes exclusives to get there:ahh: just accept streaming is more important and move on 

Post a selfie sis 

6 hours ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Ain’t no other female artist is coming close to that number. Only Taylor and Adele sold more than 1.7M pure album sales. So yes the number is massive in 2018

It’s literally just several hundred K ahead of the other girls and it was an iTunes exclusive unlike all of the others.. I’m not saying without it being an iTunes exclusive it still wouldn’t have outsold the other girls but its lead would’ve been even smaller. And in this day and age, SPS is infinitely more important than pure sales, just look at the breakdown of industry revenue released yesterday :ace:

4 hours ago, dareiuss said:

Post a selfie sis 

pinned on my twitter @isaiahfentyy thank you for your concern xo <3

11 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

pinned on my twitter @isaiahfentyy thank you for your concern xo <3

:)

OMG i didn't know Lemonade sold that much :jonny: 

I'm still waiting for that spotify release though.

21 hours ago, Isaiah said:

Not you acting like 1.7 is this impressive figure as if every other 2016 release isn’t at 1m as well without having to be iTunes exclusives to get there

4 hours ago, Isaiah said:

It’s literally just several hundred K ahead of the other girls and it was an iTunes exclusive unlike all of the others.. 

Do you ever get bored of stating absolute LIES all the time? Barely any albums from 2016 have sold over 1M pure copies in the US and Beyoncé is damn well more than a 'few thousand' copies ahead of the rest of the girls. The only ones that sold more in the US are Taylor and Adele. So sit down, close your mouth and stop interjecting yourself into conversations that you quite clearly know nothing about.

Edited by MrLovett

4 hours ago, Isaiah said:

It’s literally just several hundred K ahead of the other girls and it was an iTunes exclusive unlike all of the others.. I’m not saying without it being an iTunes exclusive it still wouldn’t have outsold the other girls but its lead would’ve been even smaller. And in this day and age, SPS is infinitely more important than pure sales, just look at the breakdown of industry revenue released yesterday :ace:

It’s a whole million more. Rihanna, lady Gaga, Katy, pink hasn’t even sold 800k. 

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Do you ever get bored of stating absolute LIES all the time? Barely any albums from 2016 have sold over 1M pure copies in the US and Beyoncé is damn well more than a 'few thousand' copies ahead of the rest of the girls. The only ones that sold more in the US are Taylor and Adele. So sit down, close your mouth and stop interjecting yourself into conversations that you quite clearly know nothing about.

Not a ruthless clocking and dragging! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

And do you ever get bored of restricting your receipts to the US since that’s the only market where her lead is anywhere near that large? When you look at worldwide sales all the girls are much much closer because not everyone is as local as beyonce. The delusion is Alarming, but then again if i knew focusing only on pure US only sales made my fav look good i guess id do it too. Thankfully my fav looks fantastic when we look at WW SPS, which is what actually matters :gaycat4: but I’m glad you get to live vicariously through a pure sales lead in the United States 

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

And do you ever get bored of restricting your receipts to the US since that’s the only market where her lead is anywhere near that large? When you look at worldwide sales all the girls are much much closer because not everyone is as local as beyonce. The delusion is Alarming, but then again if i knew focusing only on pure US only sales made my fav look good i guess id do it too. Thankfully my fav looks fantastic when we look at WW SPS, which is what actually matters :gaycat4: but I’m glad you get to live vicariously through a pure sales lead in the United States 

:lmao: The discussion was US sales. You were literally having that discussion. :rip: The others may have scraped past 1M globally, but Lemonade is at 3.2M WW in pure sales. Why are you continuing to embarrass yourself like this?

38 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

:lmao: The discussion was US sales. You were literally having that discussion. :rip: The others may have scraped past 1M globally, but Lemonade is at 3.2M WW in pure sales. Why are you continuing to embarrass yourself like this?

This is literally a thread about the WORLWIDE iTunes chart omfg are you slow? :deadbanana2: the superiority complex over who you happen to stan is what’s actually embarrassing here omfg

Just now, Isaiah said:

This is literally a thread about the WORLWIDE iTunes chart omfg are you slow? :deadbanana2: the superiority complex over who you happen to stan is what’s actually embarrassing here omfg

Sweetheart, YOU were discussing the 1.7/8M sales sales in the US and were saying it wasn't an achievement because the others were also selling 1M+ in the US. Not only was that a downright delusional lie, but you then went on to say that Bey was only a 'few thousand' ahead, when in fact she's more like a MILLION ahead of them. So as I said, sit down and stop embarrassing yourself. Because this is really tragic. :rip: 

Global legend :clap3: