• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Yndda said:

adds for pop radio have been updated!

IzqNft0.png

:jamming: that's Z100's callsign, btw. it's happening!!!!

KIIS has been on-board for weeks now, actually. This'll be huge.

5 hours ago, Jred said:

KIIS has been on-board for weeks now, actually. This'll be huge.

Great. I'm glad to see some at least Alternative songs making it back on mainstream radio. Also, Alternative itself is transitioning back from Pop to Rock. The latest songs by the Foo Fighters and Rise Against, both long-time bands at Alternative, have released significantly heavier music. The songs are 8-12 when both bands usually go T 3, but nonetheless Alternative is getting back some of the "crunchy" sounds absent from the format for way too long. Eventually, this should force HAC and even T 40 to play harder music again. I won't hold my breath, but I'm no longer afraid to swim again either.

LUIS FONSI - Despacito f/Daddy Yankee: 184.480 (-0.309)

SHAWN MENDES - There's Nothing Holdin' Me...: 154.350 (+1.536)

DJ KHALED F/RIHANNA/B. TILLER - Wild Thoughts: 153.233 (+1.439)

CHARLIE PUTH - Attention: 128.459 (+2.889)

:foxaylove2: 

36 minutes ago, Hurem said:

LUIS FONSI - Despacito f/Daddy Yankee: 184.480 (-0.309)

SHAWN MENDES - There's Nothing Holdin' Me...: 154.350 (+1.536)

DJ KHALED F/RIHANNA/B. TILLER - Wild Thoughts: 153.233 (+1.439)

CHARLIE PUTH - Attention: 128.459 (+2.889)

:foxaylove2: 

:eatpopcorn:

QueenofCopyPaste

Despacito still decreasing Slowly :jonny: Despacito indeed

Shawn #2 in radio :jonny: his biggest hit after Stitches :jonny:

1 minute ago, J-boy said:

Despacito still decreasing Slowly :jonny: Despacito indeed

Shawn #2 in radio :jonny: his biggest hit after Stitches :jonny:

actually his audience impressions are higher now on this track then Stitches peak was so would this be considered his biggest radio hit now? Not sure what constitutes a biggest hit these days lol

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Danieln said:

actually his audience impressions are higher now on this track then Stitches peak was so would this be considered his biggest radio hit now? Not sure what constitutes a biggest hit these days lol

Overall metrics, Stitches is still his biggest hit yet. TNHMB is definitely his 2nd biggest

6 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

Great. I'm glad to see some at least Alternative songs making it back on mainstream radio. Also, Alternative itself is transitioning back from Pop to Rock. The latest songs by the Foo Fighters and Rise Against, both long-time bands at Alternative, have released significantly heavier music. The songs are 8-12 when both bands usually go T 3, but nonetheless Alternative is getting back some of the "crunchy" sounds absent from the format for way too long. Eventually, this should force HAC and even T 40 to play harder music again. I won't hold my breath, but I'm no longer afraid to swim again either.

FF usually do go top 3, but keep in mind that their three previous singles missed that threshold as well. They, along with RHCP, are still doing phenomenal for 20+-year-old acts, though.

3 hours ago, Solarie said:

Yesss at Shawn already surpassing Ugly Thoughts :clap3:

She can still reach to #1 before him she's gonna start gaining on HAC to make up ground. 

1 hour ago, Deemy said:

She can still reach to #1 before him she's gonna start gaining on HAC to make up ground. 

And even if he gets there first she'll overtake him because of that :lmao:

1 hour ago, Deemy said:

7 minutes ago, One Nation said:

And even if he gets there first she'll overtake him because of that :lmao:

:duca: i'm seeing people say that the Justin song lost a bigger chunk of its lead at #1 than expected this week  the #1 on hot 100 might be possible for WTs

Just gonna hope this airplay can go strong and steady now hopefully HAC will slightly decrease the losses it might get on Urban/RHY as its not got much room to go anywhere on those

Light ur candles girls:jonny::jonny: 

16 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

:duca: i'm seeing people say that the Justin song lost a bigger chunk of its lead at #1 than expected this week  the #1 on hot 100 might be possible for WTs

Just gonna hope this airplay can go strong and steady now hopefully HAC will slightly decrease the losses it might get on Urban/RHY as its not got much room to go anywhere on those

Light ur candles girls:jonny::jonny: 

Personally, I still believe Wild Thoughts will get a week at #1. 

We'll see..

WT is still so far away from Despacito and even if it overtakes it on radio, Despacito is still stronger in both sales and streams :toofunny3: 

6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

WT is still so far away from Despacito and even if it overtakes it on radio, Despacito is still stronger in both sales and streams :toofunny3: 

ok cool, but its still decreasing on all metrics and that's only going to speed up from now on 

1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

ok cool, but its still decreasing on all metrics and that's only going to speed up from now on 

Wild Thoughts is decreasing in streams and sales as well. :michael: 

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Wild Thoughts is decreasing in streams and sales as well. :michael: 

yes by 1% :rip:  and increasing on radio by 8% 

You would think that people would learn to not doubt Rihanna's power, its literally the same kind of thing now for 14 #1s :toofunny2: 

3 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

yes by 1% :rip:  and increasing on radio by 8% 

You would think that people would learn to not doubt Rihanna's power, its literally the same kind of thing now for 14 #1s :toofunny2: 

-6% in sales, -8% in streams :rip: 

Despacito is still 59% ahead in overall points, a drop of 14% lead from last week. Even if its lead shrunk by 19% every week for the next three weeks, Despacito would still be slightly ahead.

Radio will probably be the first to let go of it I think.

Edited by bjnono001

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

-6% in sales, -8% in streams :rip: 

= 1% overall :rip:

We are perfectly aware of how much of a lead Despacito has over WT not need to repeat that every time someone says it's a possibility of WT eventually going #1 :lmao:

2 minutes ago, bjnono001 said:

Despacito is still 59% ahead in overall points, a drop of 14% lead from last week. Even if its lead shrunk by 19% every week for the next three weeks, Despacito would still be slightly ahead.

Radio will probably be the first to let go of it I think.

Are you referring to WT keeping Despacito from the record or WT going #1 period? Because three weeks isn't the end all be all time frame of when WT can go #1 unless Taylor comes before. :rip:

7 hours ago, One Nation said:

Are you referring to WT keeping Despacito from the record or WT going #1 period? Because three weeks isn't the end all be all time frame of when WT can go #1 unless Taylor comes before. :rip:

WT keeping Despacito from getting the record. I think if Despacito holds WT from #1 that long, we'll see someone else surge with a new song before WT gets a chance (think Cheap Thrills-Cold Water-Closer)

Edited by bjnono001

URBAN

2    1        DJ KHALED F/RIHANNA/B. TILLER   Wild Thoughts    5044     4499    545    36.151

+132 Spins

+27 Bullet

+0.867 Audience

10    6        YO GOTTI F/NICKI MINAJ    Rake It Up    3734    2961    773    24.373

+114 Spins

+47 Bullet

+0.869 Audience

13   10    SZA    Love Galore f/Travis...   3010   2656   354   18.568

+52 Spins

+14 Bullet

+0.629 Audience

18  17   KENDRICK LAMAR   LOYALTY. f/ Rihanna  2381  2027  354  14.448

+79 Spins

+48 Bullet

+0.643 Audience

33   23   CARDI B    Bodak Yellow   1501    855    646   13.337

+138 Spins

+83 Bullet

+0.925 Audience

Omg women slaying Urban airwaves :jonny3::jonny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.