Billboard Charts (January 14-20, 2018)

iHype.

22 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

Hugh Jackman saving album sales, I could not believe it 

Legend Jackman has slayed film and theatre... now he's destroying ATRL's faves in music! Truly a talented King :clap3: 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• Yog

• Isaiah

• slw84

Yall buy Zendaya's soundtrack BUT NOT HER BOP-FILLED STANWORTHY DEBUT SELF TITLED ALBUM IM PRESSED

tumblr_inline_o1fa7zfz4m1r87rix_500.gif

Kendrick :heart2:

top female album each week, reverse chronologically:

reputation, reputation, reputation, reputation, reputation, reputation, reputation, reputation, reputation (9)

unapologetically; meaning of life 

beautiful trauma, beautiful trauma (2)

n/a in top 10; now; trip; n/a in top 10; n/a in top 10

ctrl; 5H

rainbow, rainbow (2)

ctrl (2)

lust for life, lust for life (2)

n/a in top 10, something to tell you, n/a in top 10, n/a in top 10, melodrama, witness, hopeless fountain kingdom, n/a in top 10 x4, strength of a woman, n/a in top 10 x9, windy city

25, joanne, sweetsexysavage, n/a in top 10 x6

Wow, almost half of last year had no female album in top 10.

Edited by fridayteenage

Just saw the movie and in love with the soundtrack :jonny: Zac and Zendaya did that!!!

WOW.. I didn't expect Sam Smith to do that good.

On 14/1/2018 at 10:42 PM, 808s said:

WTF the title of the movie is The Greatest Showman, I've been reading it as The Greatest Snowman ever since I saw it. :toofunny:

:rip: I only realized it's not snowman thanks to this comment :ahh:

Where's the hot 100 top 10? :rip:

3 hours ago, Jude said:

This :biblio:

On 1/14/2018 at 4:42 PM, 808s said:

WTF the title of the movie is The Greatest Showman, I've been reading it as The Greatest Snowman ever since I saw it. :toofunny:

Me too lol

19 minutes ago, Jude said:

Federal holiday, so it’ll be released tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Federal holiday, so it’ll be released tomorrow.

Ugh. Thanks.

On 14/01/2018 at 6:40 PM, TSLGNMA said:

Taylor better release Getaway Car stat

I don’t think anything else she releases will be able to save the era unfortunately

On 1/15/2018 at 2:42 AM, 808s said:

Me too :deadbanana2:

And I was like why is this Christmas album still selling :rip:

You are not alone, as I thought the same. Given the time of year in the Northern Hemisphere, Snowman is an appropriate title. And the lower case "h" looks a lot like the lower case "n."

As for holidays, today isn't one of the six core holidays here in the US, so I don't see why BB didn't post the chart today. The core six in the US are: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Since Easter always falls on a Sunday, it's not designated as a core holiday. However, many businesses (and schools) will designate Good Friday as a day to for their employees (students) to have off. 

Although -- Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas have traditionally been the only three days shopping malls would close. Now with more and more stores being forced to open for Easter, and workers having to go into stores at 4 pm or so on Thanksgiving (getting earlier each year), Christmas is the only holiday left untouched by corporates who own the stores and malls.

1 hour ago, Spidy said:

Me too :deadbanana2:

And I was like why is this Christmas album still selling :rip:

Gucci Mane's Return Of The East Atlanta Santa actually did chart long after Christmas 2016 and well into 2017. The album had several Christmas-themed songs too. Mane didn't release the album until a week before Christmas 2016 though, so it got a VERY late start for Christmas albums in general. 

On 14-1-2018 at 10:42 PM, 808s said:

I still do sometimes :toofunny3: 

Lets hope The Soundtrack remains perched at #1

anigif_enhanced-12116-1444995573-2.gif?d

50 minutes ago, Kyungsoowift said:

did billboard change the update date to tuesday ever since 2018?

No, yesterday was MLK holiday in USA, that’s why they will update today...

omg it wasn't until I read your post that I realized that's not what it says :rip: