• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lukey

• Bentley

• rac7d

• Harranger

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Should we list ALL the singers who got #1s, top 3s or top 5s before Demi and they are nowhere to be found now?

giphy.gif

If you’re bothered then feel free, still doesn’t change the fact that Demi has never been as powerful or as relevant as Ariana nor even Camila

Its so cute how y’all call having your career on life support for half of it ‘longevity’ lmao

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, Umahi-Briggs said:

The real tea will be the 2nd week drop percentage :alexz2:

She has 2 singles doing well. She won't drop much. Streaming will sustain her 

Her numbers are decent. I don’t think it will have much longevity though. After listening to her album, It’s boring with only two potential small to medium hits. 

3 hours ago, FAN said:

One of the Boys, Music of the Sun and The Fame didn't debut at #1 either and look how things turned out for all of them? If you have an album full of hits then you're fine.

The Fame didn’t debut at #1 because she didn’t had any hits when she released the album, it was a totally different situation:rip: And Camila isn’t “full of hits”:rip: Havana is the only real hit from the album and isn’t even half as big as I Kissed a Girl or Just Dance:rip:

6 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

The Fame didn’t debut at #1 because she didn’t had any hits when she released the album, it was a totally different situation:rip: And Camila isn’t “full of hits”:rip: Havana is the only real hit from the album and isn’t even half as big as I Kissed a Girl or Just Dance:rip:

Never Be The Same is off to an amazing start and She Loves Control, Into It and All These Years would all smash, especially on radio. 

Is this what an A-list main pop girl can do?

PATHETIC :dies:

1 minute ago, LovatoK' said:

Is this what an A-list main pop girl can do?

PATHETIC :dies:

What ever you say LovatoK

1 minute ago, FAN said:

What ever you say LovatoK

Any problem??

7 hours ago, 5hfangurl said:

giphy.gif

she's already down to #2 on itunes

:jonny5:

4 hours ago, FAN said:

One of the Boys, Music of the Sun and The Fame didn't debut at #1 either and look how things turned out for all of them? If you have an album full of hits then you're fine.

Not you comparing this to 'The Fame' :rip: 

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

The despair:ahh::ahh::ahh:

You're killing me right now :lmao: 

The way Kesha has become a benchmark achievement for these C-List girls and not even 3 years ago she was selling 80k :lmao: 

Edited by gettsleazy

how the sales in general have fallen.

And this is her debut, imagine when she is at her fifth album, well if she ever releases two. :dies: 

7 minutes ago, FAN said:

Never Be The Same is off to an amazing start and She Loves Control, Into It and All These Years would all smash, especially on radio. 

None of those songs will be bigger than LoveGame, let alone JD,PF and Paparazzi:rip: Camila did decently, but comparing it to the The Fame is just...:dies:

5 hours ago, FantasyRide said:

Its so wild to me that her and 5H’s 1st week pure-sales combined still wouldn’t equal 100k 

I'm glad we are finally rid of the fairytale that people care about these talentless hacks 

Zendaya and Zac Efron better pull through  :duca:

So 25 pages later now y'all are saying Camila is bigger than Demi because she has 1 hit??? :deadbanana:

Just now, TurntUp said:

So 25 pages later now y'all are saying Camila is bigger than Demi because she has 1 hit??? :deadbanana:

The state of ATRL at the moment. :ace:

Now they are going to say she is bigger than Selena. :dies:

7 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

None of those songs will be bigger than LoveGame, let alone JD,PF and Paparazzi:rip: Camila did decently, but comparing it to the The Fame is just...:dies:

1) LoveGame and Paparazzi aret that big. 

2) Did I say her next singles were going to be as big as those songs? You said there wasn't any hits left and I'm pointing out that you're wrong.