• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lukey

• Bentley

• rac7d

• Harranger

12 hours ago, Starships said:

She's an amazing person that delivered an amazing album.

3 hours ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

These numbers are decent. I was predicting 20k Pure sales. I don't know why people are acting brand new. A lot of people were saying that she wouldn't out sells 5H first week numbers.

Yeah, people are only acting obtuse to drag her some more. Very shallow.

--

Just about what I expected! Even if she doesn't go #1 I'm proud of her. :heart2: She's really helped me through dark times and now her ballads are slowly healing me. Love her debut album 

2 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Why not? Unless sales have declined so much that 250k is now 8ok, it's perfectly valid

Sales declined much for the past 3 years.  Which planet are you living in? :rip:

Just look at the tragic pure sales of the top 10 album last week and compare it to the sales the week 3 years ago. :skull:

OT: these are good sales for Camila.  She's doing amazing. :clap3:

Her fans told me that she's 10x bigger than 5H so I expected 460k

1 hour ago, hOAng said:

Omg at her pure sale alone being bigger than the total of 4H last album :ahh: Isn't this also more than Demi's number, who just got the biggest hit of her career?

She truly won didn't she?

Fifth Harmony had no hit, and Sorry Not Sorry wasn't bigger than Havana. So no, not really. 

12 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Considering she had a #2 hit, those sales are TERRIBLE :deadbanana:

And the fact that she and Ariana, unlike Demi, will be OVER by their 6th album (which Demi released in 2017) :deadbanana:

Longevity truly won

Demi has never been in the spotlight though. She’s never had THAT era. She’ll never have an era bigger than Ari’s. 

Obviously youll have more ‘longevity’ when youre you’re not in the spotlight enough for people to care and your career has never been particularly impressive...

Camila fans being happy with her outdoing 5H and Demi numbers :rip:

Good luck with the era ending with 200k copies sold max. It's time to look UP! 

I'm satisfied whether Camila goes #2, #20, or #200. In the end Camila's served me an amazing album. Songs I can cry to and relate to. Songs I can dance to when I feel happier. Interviews and performances I can look forward to when my day has been down. And motivation for when I don't know if it's even worth going on anymore. 

Even if she flops she's touched the hearts of many fans, no matter what number, and that's what matters. That's what music should be. Not some number on a chart. 

So go ahead and keep dragging her. Doesn't change the fact that I don't care, many other sane Camilizers don't care, and Camila certainly doesn't care. If this thread lets you be happy even a little in your life, drag away. We all deserve to be happy.

Edited by The Destiny Hope

28 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

I'm satisfied whether Camila goes #2, #20, or #200. In the end Camila's served me an amazing album. Songs I can cry to and relate to. Songs I can dance to when I feel happier. Interviews and performances I can look forward to when my day has been down. And motivation for when I don't know if it's even worth going on anymore. 

Even if she flops she's touched the hearts of many fans, no matter what number, and that's what matters. That's what music should be. Not some number on a chart. 

So go ahead and keep dragging her. Doesn't change the fact that I don't care, many other sane Camilizers don't care, and Camila certainly doesn't care. If this thread lets you be happy even a little in your life, drag away. We all deserve to be happy.

I love this :hug:

80K is terrific for her... I don't get how that could be seen as bad.

4 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Massive promo, Huge hit, endless payola, .......and only 13k more pure than her flop group. Meghan on same label and half the promo did 150k more than her.  Let's not forget how her stans were bragging about topping itunes in a billion countries

I mean, what the hell kind of standards do you hold her to? Give us a number because baby. Meghan was a cheeseball with a soccer mom hit. She appealed young, old, fats and the skinnies. Plus (duh) declining sales. #1 in a "billion" countries is a nice achievement. Why act like that means high sales? In 2018? It's a celebratory note at this point. Stop being an ass just to be one.

Not a fan of the album atm but a #1 album will really be icing on the cake for the naysayers.

6 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

I mean, what the hell kind of standards do you hold her to? Give us a number because baby. Meghan was a cheeseball with a soccer mom hit. She appealed young, old, fats and the skinnies. Plus (duh) declining sales. #1 in a "billion" countries is a nice achievement. Why act like that means high sales? In 2018? It's a celebratory note at this point. Stop being an ass just to be one.

Not a fan of the album atm but a #1 album will really be icing on the cake for the naysayers.

DRAG Rico! :clap3: 

Y'all keep comparing Camila to these acts that have a bigger fan base,  and have released more than one album (in a better sales market) :rip: Like of ****ing course they're going to sell more tf :toofunny2:

Congrats to Camila :clap3:

Edited by Ryanicorn

First she was going to TANK as they all hoped she would then Havana smashed so they decided that they should make ridiculous estimates for her debut week to make it seem like they were right all a long and not moving goal posts. because In all actuality their own fave is underperforming for their own standards. Something to that effect. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Juanito

3 hours ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Whew  ❤

This thread is depressing. :rip:

The dragging. Y’all go back to any thread and y’all didnt even put her over 40K SPS. Get real. I’m so happy with these numbers. These are DEMI numbers and higher than Miley like what do you mean that they are TRAGIC. So proud of Miss Camila!!! Shame she’s gonna get blocked on both charts

2 minutes ago, E•MO•TION said:

The dragging. Y’all go back to any thread and y’all didnt even put her over 40K SPS. Get real. I’m so happy with these numbers. These are DEMI numbers and higher than Miley like what do you mean that they are TRAGIC. So proud of Miss Camila!!! Shame she’s gonna get blocked on both charts

Well the difference is that Havana is bigger than SNS and Malibu so of course most people thought she would debut higher. We'll see how it goes in the long run

Just now, chosensparkles said:

Well the difference is that Havana is bigger than SNS and Malibu so of course most people thought she would debut higher. We'll see how it goes in the long run

When someone likes song it doesn’t have to mean that he/she will buy whole album.  :michael:

8 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

You're killing me right now :lmao: 

The way Kesha has become a benchmark achievement for these C-List girls and not even 3 years ago she was selling 80k :lmao: 

I love it :dies: 

By the way, that person tweeted "HDD HAS UNDERESTIMATED WHAT WE'RE CAPABLE OF" afterwards :ahh: