HDD: #1 Camila 109K; Showman 105K

iHype.

2 minutes ago, Julián said:

I haven't seen anyone say this :confused: Most of us were expecting 60-70k so  this exceeds expectations. Solid debut for Camila :clap3: Main pop girl indeed :smitten: 

This is true we can en-list the ppl who predicted those ireal predictions they was trolling the most. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lukey

• Bentley

• rac7d

• Harranger

Not bad numbers by any means, but you'd think she would be doing a lot more with the amount of hype and people claiming that she's "breaking records".

Wow great numbers for her :clap3:I feel like she's just gonna get bigger from here on. She just has that star quality/factor and work ethic, way more than her peers imo. Not to mention Camila is a pretty solid debut effort and she has a great team.

Just now, CriticalHit said:

Not bad numbers by any means, but you'd think she would be doing a lot more with the amount of hype and people claiming that she's "breaking records".

This. 

At this point both Havana and the album have pretty much the same chances of going #1 at the same time. 

Will my anxiety let me live through this week? We shall see.

58 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The album is already almost Gold and y’all are still trying to drag her US success? Okay :lmao: 

Gold?

1 minute ago, Pure Heroin said:

Disgusting loser skank :ahh:

What is wrong with y’all.... some of you take this stan **** too seriously 

Edited by Queen Of Slay

2 minutes ago, KarlosVzla said:

ATRL is really the best place to come visit if you want to fill your head with a little hatred and ignorance. 

Say it again baby :toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

7/27 debuted with 76K and Reflection debuted with 80K. So she would need to do 81K to debut higher than any 5H release - possible given the initial prediction is between 75-85K, but her streaming will have to hold up well throughout the week.

Wait, I completely forgot Reflection did that much :eek: I just assumed 7/27 did more. 

Just now, KarlosVzla said:

Wait, I completely forgot Reflection did that much :eek: I just assumed 7/27 did more. 

Tbh to this day I'll never understand how Reflection debuted with 80K. Their highest peaking song at the time of release was Sledgehammer at #40 :deadbanana2: 

Just now, shelven said:

Tbh to this day I'll never understand how Reflection debuted with 80K. Their highest peaking song at the time of release was Sledgehammer at #40 :deadbanana2: 

It's an excellent album :clap3: Their second best album next to self-titled.

Just now, shelven said:

Right? That's why I just looked up the 7/27 numbers, I remember back then they were kinda our little secret, they didn't feel that big. 

Their best :clap3: 

Edited by KarlosVzla

10 minutes ago, shelven said:

I'm not saying her being on playlists invalidates the debut. A listen is still a listen. My point is that the huge playlist push is getting her an audience she might not otherwise have had. It's great for her that people are choosing to listen to the songs once they come up in the playlist, but those people may have never had the opportunity to listen to the song at all if it wasn't in the playlist to begin with. And that's exactly what the point of promo is: promoting the song to people who otherwise may not have been exposed to the song. So it definitely still counts as promo :michael: 

I’m definitely not denying it’s promo. My point is just that, unlike a lot of other artists, Camila’s songs have a strong reaction to this promo. Getting a high spot on TTH is absolutely an advantage. But maintaining longevity and making that song an all-format smash is never easy.

I just feel like it makes sense at this point that she’d get so many songs on Spotify playlists because she’s, hands down, the most successful female pop star on Spotify right now. Now I do have an issue with the fact that I think the industry only likes to push one female really hard at a time. But that’s a whole other discussion.

I was gonna actually reply to your first post on the thread because it was very nice. I hate the whole 5H vs. Camila thing. I still support the girls and thought self-titled was underrated. But I do hate to see so much hate towards Camila. Hopefully the whole thing starts to blow over this year.

4 minutes ago, Fentydelspears said:

Say it again baby :toofunny2:

You lowkey deserve it Ms. Fenty but Camila really does not

KbiA0Xr.gif

2 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Gold?

Havana is already eligible for over 3x Platinum in the U.S. (over 300k album equivalents), the album will be moving over 40k first week (which means they’ve probably got some 100k+ shipments out), NBTS already has over 40M WW streams on Spotify alone and the rest of the songs have strong streaming. If NBTS gets a video soon, she’s guaranteed Gold by her earliest eligibility (February 11th).

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

It's the better album in my opinion. 7/27 is honestly trash minus the singles. 

Great numbers for her :clap3: She definitely exceeded my expectations by a LOT. Havana really did wonders for her. She still has a long way to go and a lot to prove but this is definitely a good start for her.

Side note: Y'all Camillarizers take this as a lesson before y'all start calling her the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Just now, cypriotpcdfan said:

Great numbers for her :clap3: She definitely exceeded my expectations by a LOT. Havana really did wonders for her. She still has a long way to go and a lot to prove but this is definitely a good start for her.

Side note: Y'all Camillarizers take this as a lesson before y'all start calling her the 2nd coming of Jesus.

What are you even saying. :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Satin said:

You lowkey deserve it Ms. Fenty but Camila really does not

KbiA0Xr.gif

KbiA0Xr.gif

Final thoughts: Y'all can seethe all you want while our girl, a brand new female latin pop artist, races for the #1 song and #1 album in the US...

tumblr_ou0wo3nFoK1r63q61o2_400.thumb.gif

Edited by KarlosVzla

21 minutes ago, Rainsford said:

I thought she was an album seller. Her stans lied to me.

They did? With what previous albums of hers to compare? Some of yall acting real stupid for some quick kii quotes

2b8jPkj.gif