Kworb: Finesse 92k, Filthy 80k

Heart.me

QueenofCopyPaste
6 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

And ALBUMS > SINGLES because some people can have 15 week #1 hits but still get blocked at #2. 

There's no person that achieved this yet. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TattooedDreams

• JoshSpears1805

• Torturo

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

Something many singles failed to do and artists haven't done in 5 years. But anyways.... he's 22 years in and has nothing to prove. 

6 #1's

18 Top 5's

23 Top 10's

:celestial3:

Not For Harry, Sam, Taylor, Adele and Rihanna.

and The excuses ?JT had one of the biggest hits not that long ago and think that momentum ALONE would help him debut in the top ten, guess not....

:hoetenks:

Edited by Yog

18 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

And ALBUMS > SINGLES because some people can have 14 week #1 hits but still get blocked at #2

And still be one of the few to sell 1kk in sales. :fan:

20 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

Something many singles failed to do and artists haven't done in 5 years. But anyways.... he's 22 years in and has nothing to prove. 

6 #1's

18 Top 5's

23 Top 10's

:celestial3:

Payola-driven Top 10. What a thing to be proud of. Ed or Bruno could never. :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Yog said:

Not For Harry, Sam, Taylor, Adele and Rihanna.

and The excuses ?JT had one of the biggest hits not that long ago and think that momentum ALONE would help him debut in the top ten, guess not....

:hoetenks:

He’s debuting top 10... jokes on YOU :1stplace:

8 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Payola-driven Top 10. What a thing to be proud of. Ed or Bruno could never. :clap3:

They’re also not even a decade in lol. Hope they see longevity. 

8 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

Exactly+if he ever wanted a chart topper, he could've released another generic throwback song but he chose to be experimental, which is why he's still debuting in the top 10 20 years into hks career :fan:

Many artists wish they could 

Hahaha! Snatch him Bruno! 

Timberlake's song really sucks 

4 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

He’s debuting top 10... jokes on YOU :1stplace:

No really, but go off I guess :1stplace:

Edited by Yog

The song wasn't for the geepee, aliens and microorganisms already bought it so i'm not worried, slay JT! :clap3: 

Not sure why people are using CSTF to drag this single, it would only make sense if Filthy sounded similar or if it was produced by Max Martin but it wasn't. JT was clearly going for a more experimental sound, it wasn't meant to be a similar type of hit.

Decent numbers for both in January. Some of you are really trying considering who some of you stan lol. 

its shocking

I remember a thread a while ago saying that Justins new single numbers are gonna crash Gagas. I guess not

The Cures debut sales were lowkey impressive lol

1 hour ago, Torturo said:

Superbowl didn't happen yet :rip: 

why aren't you comparing his song from the same year which debuted with 380k?

You know why :lmao:

Y’all need to remember his last lead single debuted like top 50 and ended up peaking #29, Filthy not doing more numbers is not the end of his career or anything :ahh: 

Just now, BklynFinest said:

Wait since I only got the single from the preorder of the album it doesn’t count?

Nope it doesn’t count, neither if you buy the song and end up using complete my album (each CMA substracts one sale for the song)

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Nope it doesn’t count, neither if you buy the song and end up using complete my album (each CMA substracts one sale for the song)

I didn’t know this. That seems kind of unfair.

2 hours ago, Evolution said:

Make Me had a radio deal, a video and it features a trendy rapper. 

JT's album will outsell Glory in a week and his tour is gonna outrgross Britney's 5 years long residency in just months so keep it cute and stay in your lane. 

JT’s single also had a radio deal but it debuted with a music video. It’s sad that his fourth album’s lead sold less than Britney’s nineth album’s lead that didn’t receive a video in its release week.

His fourth album will fail to live up to Britney’s, he’ll never catch up to her overall career and his image is in a nosedive. I’ve been hearing from his fans since 2003 that he’s going to be bigger than Britney Spears but here we are in 2018 and, well, 80k :fan: 

Metamorphosis

JT getting beat by a 20k margin is like 80k-100k in 2018 numbers. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

JT’s single also had a radio deal but it debuted with a music video. It’s sad that his fourth album’s lead sold less than Britney’s nineth album’s lead that didn’t receive a video in its release week.

His fourth album will fail to live up to Britney’s, he’ll never catch up to her overall career and his image is in a nosedive. I’ve been hearing from his fans since 2003 that he’s going to be bigger than Britney Spears but here we are in 2018 and, well, 80k :fan: 

It’s his 5th by the way and 8th overall lol. He’s still had more longevity than her without quick peaks and fizzles. Not to mention bigger since 2003. NSYNC was also bigger in many aspects in their teen pop phases. 

8 minutes ago, Eternium said:

2013: Britney Jean vs 20/20 Experience. 

2016: Make Me vs Can’t Stop The Feeling

In 2018 one is gearing up for the Super Bowl and the other is just leaving Vegas. You’re really trying to argue that Britney is bigger than Justin because of a 16k difference? 

Edited by Ari29

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.