Kworb: Finesse 92k, Filthy 80k

Heart.me

well.. for chart purpose. it will be good to know what's the rule on remix's credit work.

so no one asked billboard or got answer for this yet?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TattooedDreams

• JoshSpears1805

• Torturo

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DELE2125 said:

Actually, there were 13 songs (I forgot "Castle On The Hill" and the charity single that top Digital Sales in October :skull:)

1. Shape Of You (240k, 120k, 104k, 115k, 115k, 200k, 147k, 141k, 116k, 104k)

2. Castle On The Hill (171k)

3. I Don't Wanna Live Forever (137k, 109k, 143k)

4. Million Reasons (149k)

5. Chained To The Rhythm (108k)

6. Humble (111k)

7. Sign Of The Times (142k)

8. I'm The One (171k)

9. Despacito (100k, 104k, 115k, 137k, 148k, 141k, 140k, 139k, 136k, 129k, 124k, 118k, 102k)

10. Look What You Made Me Do (353k, 114k)

11. ...Ready For It? (135k)

12. Almost Like Praying (111k)

13. Perfect (181k, 151k, 163k)

I cant believe only 3 females sold 100k + in 2017 

Gaga , Taylor , Katy :clap3:

8 hours ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

the video was not out first week

literally 99% of lead singles dont get a video first week lmao 

5 hours ago, Eternium said:

I’m arguing that Britney’s bigger than Justin because her fourth album didn’t struggle to hit 10M album equivalents WW and his will be lucky to do 3M. Britney left Vegas with an extra $120M in gross, articles on her influence on both performers and the economic environment of Vegas and a restored public image after FF/BJ. JT’s going in to the Super Bowl with his image in pieces and Janet on the tips of American tongues for the first time in a decade and a half - you better hope he brings her out or this year could be really problematic for him.

So your argument about who’s bigger in 2018 centers around comparing a fourth album released in 2003’s sales climate vs a fourth album released in 2018’s sales climate? Let that sink in.

120million gross over about 4 years vs a 230million grossing tour? 

Justin is probably going to tour to support this album and Britney is also touring Europe soon if I remember correctly. Let’s see what those box scores/grosses are for each of their European legs. Also, Justin’s album will be released next month and we can compare first week sales as well. I look forward to seeing you around in the coming months 

Edited by Ari29

6 hours ago, Johnny Cash said:

I hadn't asked the question before because I hadn't noticed. Beyonce's version is not selling more than either version so clearly it shouldn't be credited anymore. Your defensive response just shows that you KNOW it shouldn't be but go along only because it is your fave :zzz: 

5 hours ago, Eternium said:

Because by Billboard’s rules a Remix is only credited if it accounts for 51% or more of a song’s chart points. Beyonce’s Remix only had more chart points in its first week and should only be credited for one week. It isn’t rocket science.

4 hours ago, Cryptique said:

gather him..

the numbers are clear, Bey is doing less but still flaunting that most consecutive digital number1.. ?? OMG , we aren't fools we know Math and I'm afraid certain stans forget what Math is for the aake of stanning.

Billboard simply does not agree with you. Maybe more emails will work? :fan: See you next week when Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé remains at number one for a sixth consecutive week!

Edited by ThirdWardBey

9 hours ago, Eternium said:

JT’s single also had a radio deal but it debuted with a music video. It’s sad that his fourth album’s lead sold less than Britney’s nineth album’s lead that didn’t receive a video in its release week.

His fourth album will fail to live up to Britney’s, he’ll never catch up to her overall career and his image is in a nosedive. I’ve been hearing from his fans since 2003 that he’s going to be bigger than Britney Spears but here we are in 2018 and, well, 80k :fan: 

Not even gonna waste my time arguing with you cause your 'arguments' never make any sense and always resort to bringing up ancient numbers that no one cares about anymore.

All I am gonna say is : CSTF! is bigger than any solo Britney song since Toxic. The 20/20 Experience outsold Britney's last 3 albums combined and his tour is gonna outgross Britney's entire residence that has been going on for ages and has had 12389123 dates just in a few months.

Filthy is not a commercial song and is definitely not performing well but to compare it to a song like Make Me which is literally is made to cater to radio and it had the sound that was hot in 2016 is pointless. You can do all the mental gymnastics that you want to convince yourself than Britney is bigger than JT in 2018, but we all know the truth.

I'll see you on the Man of the Woods HDD thread when it outsells Glory in a week and you start bringing up BOMT receipts :rip: 

Edited by Evolution

80k certainly isn’t good but it isn’t dismal like some of y’all are making it to be.

17 minutes ago, umich said:

80k certainly isn’t good but it isn’t dismal like some of y’all are making it to be.

for me they are. It has one biggest radio deal + video release + coming off the big hit + 7 whole days without leak.

It is the perfect release strategy for great opening,  and he is just doing 80k it is not like he messed up his release or something 

1 hour ago, Evolution said:

Not even gonna waste my time arguing with you cause your 'arguments' never make any sense and always resort to bringing up ancient numbers that no one cares about anymore.

All I am gonna say is : CSTF! is bigger than any solo Britney song since Toxic. The 20/20 Experience outsold Britney's last 3 albums combined and his tour is gonna outgross Britney's entire residence that has been going on for ages and has had 12389123 dates just in a few months.

Filthy is not a commercial song and is definitely not performing well but to compare it to a song like Make Me which is literally is made to cater to radio and it had the sound that was hot in 2016 is pointless. You can do all the mental gymnastics that you want to convince yourself than Britney is bigger than JT in 2018, but we all know the truth.

I'll see you on the Man of the Woods HDD thread when it outsells Glory in a week and you start bringing up BOMT receipts :rip: 

Then why is it okay to compare a 3rd album to an 8th one? :ahh:

We know she aint as successful as him in 2018 in music

But watch him flop and go on her level

He should be able to outsell her tho :)  his last era was successful after all

and pls..a boring mid-tempo song like Make Me released in July is pretty lucky to be a moderate hit

especially since fans started sabotaging cuz of the M/V controversy

cater to radio too tho? naah

Edited by Rev8

Are we really having a Britney v. JT in 2018? OMG, y'all are beyond sad. :deadbanana: 

Justin 's song is not commercial, it has big radio deal and Spotify exposure. It wont do great numbers in the long run.

3 hours ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Billboard simply does not agree with you. Maybe more emails will work? :fan: See you next week when Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé remains at number one for a sixth consecutive week!

:eatpopcorn:

Bruno & Cardi having a 300% increase in sales for their second week

that is so impressive

not many can relate 

On 10/01/2018 at 0:54 AM, KillingYourCareer said:

Ed Sheeran being the top seller among the three of them

tmnjt-.gif

omg is that Shania

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

omg is that Shania

It's Edyta Górniak, the Polish Mariah Carey.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.