Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

Well damn, I was sure that I got the inconsistency thing down but...guess not. :rip: This is what happens when you have to write something longer than ~250 words. :!ohno: 

Anyways, thank you judges for your comments this week. ♥ I am glad people thought I captured what this challenge was aiming for and I even got to have fun while doing it!

I can definitely agree the runway was the weakest part, but I didn't think I was going to come in swinging on that front so that's fine. It will be a journey for me. :laugh: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Hug said:

Well damn, I was sure that I got the inconsistency thing down but...guess not. :rip: This is what happens when you have to write something longer than ~250 words. :!ohno: 

Tea. A message to all queens to keep future entries below 250 words :shakeno:

Yay :flower: I’m so happy with my comments this week since I really just wanted to improve upon my snatch game skills and ‘m so glad it went okay although I know I could have probably brought it a little more. Thanks judges for reading through my tragically long lip sync :-* and enjoying my look!!! :date3: love yall 

2 minutes ago, Citrus said:

I'm off to a meeting so Moonie is gonna post final results x

im convinced that Matt and Matt are just alts! its the only reasonable explanation for this

26 minutes ago, Citrus said:

You had my favorite runway. It’s grotesque, disgusting and also kinda offensive in a way. But as someone who’s had a lot of cancer situations in his life, I don’t really mind. My one critique is that the face is too normal and I hate the hair. 

i also wanna respond to this in particular!! because first off THANK YOU @Aciid!!!!!!! i really appreciate your thoughts and hold your opinion in high esteem on looks a LOT, so this means a bunch to me. as for the cancer part, i can relate. both my mom and sister have had scares (although my sister was much younger, as a child, when i wasnt alive yet) but both have thankfully been free of it for a very long time. always terrified of it because its been so prevalent in my family, which is partly where melanoma comes from in the first place.

• ATRL Moderator

1zhH6PW.gif

3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:'( I hope there's no lipsync 

Citrus was asking the judges if we were doing regular lip syncs or legacy lip syncs in the judges document based off what I've heard in whispers.

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Hug said:

Citrus was asking the judges if we were doing regular lip syncs or legacy lip syncs in the judges document based off what I've heard in whispers.

:jonny5:A concept. Ready for the backstabbing 

6 minutes ago, Hug said:

:jonny2:

I had a similar idea last season. :fan: A contenstant each week should anonymously selected to be a Producer, who add or subtract 2 points or something from a contestant and give a fictional reason why. It would be some cute drama to mirror the actual show.

f0bEAUL.png

Episode 1 - Sissy that Snatch Game

Results

2014-04-22_11_58_41.gif

Those of you left on the stage have one thing in common: you each made an impression. Whether it was for better or worse, only time and a little scrolling to the collapse tag will tell. 

Colleen (@Kylie Jenner)

Spoiler

This week, you bloomed on the runway, and I have a feeling success won't be alien to you this season.

Condragulations, you're safe.

Chanel (@CHANEL™)

Spoiler

This week, you sissied and snatched the house down. And well, it's good to believe in yourself.

Condragulations, you're a winner, baby!

Gladys Lux Maure (@Rhisiart)

Spoiler

This week, you brought the ratings on the runway, but in the challenge, we wanted to flip the channel. Next week, make sure you aren't cancelled.

You're safe.

Pixel Dark (@Hug)

Spoiler

This week, you lit the place on fire, and honey, ATRL is burning.

Condragulations, you're safe.

Wh*re Yentl (@EJQL8)

Spoiler

This week, your lip sync left the judges cold, and your Snatch Game wasn't so Hottie. Next week, make sure you warm up.

You're safe.

Surprised? Don't worry; we have more news to come.

rupaul-judging-eyes.gif

Contestant Progress Chart

Edited by Moonchild

Condragulations Chanel, you did that, deserved win! 

Edited by PinkBox

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny5:talent won congrats Chanel . Was scared of a Gladys vs. Wh0re lipsync but I'm glad both are safe

• ATRL Moderator

Pixel's LS was my favorite single component this week, but Chanel did bring that consistency, so congrats for that.

Perched for the twist :duca:

to think we were gonna get the gladys/wh0re rematch and it was another non elim  :dies:

im berry happy though. i didnt want another elim after two deaths, and especially not of my 2 sisters. happy with these results, congratulations @CHANEL™!!!!!

This is what I get for putting the underdogs in my draft ????

?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.