Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

*Checks if any other judge has done their job yet*

UiWDn9z.gif

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

Still doesn't make sense to me really. I think everybody should at least score the entries. The point of a panel is to have them all give their say, otherwise where is the continuity. What if the person who hates you judges every week, but the person who lives for you doesn't feel like it and skips multiple. Doesn't seem to be very balanced. 

13 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

when you spend 3 seasons campaigning for your all stars win and get sent home first

UiWDn9z.gif

We've not seen the last of Carbon. I've spoke it into existence.

UiWDn9z.gif

21 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Still doesn't make sense to me really. I think everybody should at least score the entries. The point of a panel is to have them all give their say, otherwise where is the continuity. What if the person who hates you judges every week, but the person who lives for you doesn't feel like it and skips multiple. Doesn't seem to be very balanced. 

thats not a problem with the system (which i personally like and used when i hosted my own game) but rather the judge

1 minute ago, talent said:

thats not a problem with the system (which i personally like and used when i hosted my own game) but rather the judge

when's pose s2?

Dh9cvOH.gif

Just now, EJQL8 said:

when's pose s2?

Dh9cvOH.gif

i was gonna do it this winter break but i had work super often and was spending a lot of time with my friends who i missed so i just didnt get the time to. i might start it somewhat soon bc this semester looks like its not gonna be crazy heavy (even though i need to be focused on it anyways)

ot: This challenge was fun

28 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

when you spend 3 seasons campaigning for your all stars win and get sent home first

UiWDn9z.gif

It's part of the edit for ratings

UiWDn9z.gif 

Gonna just let y'all know that adding "OT:" won't make you immune to off topic points should anyone be petty enough to warn for that (I'm not)

OT: I am proud of my entry this week.

1 minute ago, Hug said:

Gonna just let y'all know that adding "OT:" won't make you immune to off topic points should anyone be petty enough to warn for that (I'm not)

OT: I am proud of my entry this week.

nfgskldnh i know. thank you though my beautiful sister also in this game which this thread is about, pixel dark

3 minutes ago, Aciid said:

It's part of the edit for ratings

UiWDn9z.gif 

When I get brought back and sent home the same ep

UiWDn9z.gif

OT: I'm proud of my runway this week. I added a lot of little details that I hope people/judges will pick up on. 

Edited by Vulnicura

37 minutes ago, Aciid said:

All the judges can submit in time and it would be all 6. What he means is that if we dont meet the deadline and theres already 4 judges in he will go ahead and use those results. 

Yes, this. Sorry for the confusion all. 

34 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

I don't mind waiting, but usually contestants aren't too keen on a week for judging. 

3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

So gels when are rihsults

Judge deadline is Wednesday so hopefully late then or sometime Thursday 

I judged all the lip-syncs. Ill judge snatch tomorrow morning at work. xx

• ATRL Moderator

I judged all the lip-syncs. Gave two perfect scores :fan: I'll just snatch tomorrow during office hours.

I'm going to read and judge the entries when I get home from class this evening.

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I'm going to read and judge the entries when I get home from class this evening.

giphy.gif

educated queen

• ATRL Moderator
On 12/24/2017 at 8:31 PM, Buddy! said:

bitch finally

RaUWYSx.gif

[REDACTED]

Edited by Tsareena

14 minutes ago, Citrus said:

with a unanimous top 3 so far :cupid: 

Okay work we already know one judge's Top 3. We're slaying.

EDIT: Nvm, we know one judge's Top 3 for the lip syncs, that could change after the runway and snatch. Still, I think it's a fairly good place to start. :gaycat4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.