Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

Well TBH I'm glad yall enjoyed what I gave.

And for those who were commenting on how Jesus' appearance felt rushed; it wasn't intentional. I was going to add a better transition, and ha part was just put in as I was adding/creating ideas. I planned on expanding (obv) but, yall know what happened.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch....................

K6YKpzf.gif

12 minutes ago, Citrus said:

f0bEAUL.png

Episode 5 - Tales from the Orchard

Results

2014-04-22_11_58_41.gif

giphy.gif

Girls, in this week's death challenge we ended up with a lot more suicides than we anticipated. As such, I have...reached out to some of our former contestants and consulted with the judges to determine just WHO would be most acceptable to take their place. That's right, kittens, the game is not over yet.

Fh6oMgh.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And the queen that I have decided to bring back, the one whose name never escaped talks of an All Stars run, the one who was robbed more than anyone else on her season, and the one who will perhaps show you lot what it TRULY means to be an All Star...

IS...

Spoiler

cher.png

Lady Royalty

(@CarrieMessiahCumDump)

Lady Royalty

crownwh.gif

My name is Lady Royalty, and that is how you will treat me. I demand to be treated as Royalty 24/7, I am a queen so I deserve to be treated as such. Set on my feet and you will be down on your feet, because I'm above all. This is also a pun on "Lady Gaga", but instead of being a freak I am classy and elegant, oh is it sunny? Or did I just cause some shade? Oops. This name is fierce just like me, and it proves that I will be one of the best contestants in this game.

Farewell.

giphy.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________

My Fame and Fortune Four, that crown is a hell of a lot closer than I thought it would be, but even the best scripts get rewrites. When the producers stop writing checks, then you have to shoot your scenes QUICKLY.

tumblr_mved1iKomo1qlvwnco1_r1_400.gif 

Can I get an amen? Now, let the music play!

@EJQL8 @Rhisiart @Buddy! @Kylie Jenner @Hug @CHANEL™ @keshaspearsxo @Witch Privilege @Vulnicura @talent @feelslikeadream @Aciid @Subomie @True Skarlet @Moonchild @Lémur @PinkBox @mxtthewdelrey 

@Alena @Stan @Tsareena @Slut

The outfit is inspired but not particularly fashionable, which, as you'll recall, was still part of the challenge. This is more of a Halloween costume for me, and you need shoes girl. 

You really went there and embraced the Dragula inspiration. It’s not fashionable, it’s not cute but this is what was asked from you.

nmjbWtn.gif

Edited by Rhisiart

On 3/2/2018 at 7:36 PM, Moonchild said:

I wanna see you girls get fashionably disgusting and revoltingly stylish.

6 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Nnn I remember, it's just the exact opposite critiques made me kii.

1 minute ago, Citrus said:

Next round bitch. Clock the theme. 

Sry just really want balls

5Z4qe1z.gif

Excluding Buddy for obvious reasons, Chanel Gladys Carb were all within like 6 points of each other (out of 90). 

Thanks for the backhanded compliment :heart2:

1 minute ago, CHANEL™ said:

I wasn't gonna sugar coat it, darling. You provided an entry this week that I think showed you in a new light. I know we've seen Pebbles before, but you've been struggling this season, and for you to look at the stakes, your competition, and the storm that's prolly gonna kill you if it happens again, you still put forth an entry full of kiis and good writing. I'm proud of you.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. Besos

sEBDCHX.gif

Chanel racking up another win, that thigh-high boot placed FIRMLY on my esophagus. :clap3: Carbon and Stone also did the damn thing. Ready for the next challenge.

Related image

I mean obviously i'm in a shitty position, and I won't lie it sucks and my ego hurts a bit. But my intention was just to play one round at a time and see where it takes me, which is what i'm still doing. If any of yall don't think I belong, that's fine. It's a game. I've stated several times I don't take everything so seriously.

oLtQRzJ.gif

I wanted a comeback round, rude

5Z4qe1z.gif

I flopped and almost landed in the bottom of my first ball, almost won my second, and had mixed reception in my third. Hoping for a positive outcome for my fourth.

nmjbWtn.gif

29 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

And EYE wanted you to apply. And not give me a zero in the rate.

Uel4207.gif 

It just wasn't my time

I told ya once and I'm gonna tell you again, that was randomized, https://www.random.org/lists/ is the one you should be @'ing, I'm just a lazy boi, this is why AI cannot be trusted, nosiree. 

5Z4qe1z.gif

Happy for Chanel, but I'm pretty familiar with this feeling when the writing is on the wall when it comes to the finale. I am pretty bummed that the winner is 90% decided. 

f0bEAUL.png

Episode 6 - Cinema Paradickso: The Film Ball

2014-04-22_11_58_41.gif

Ladies! The world has changed since I made my film debut in the 1996 classic "Postcards from the Edge (Of a Twink Gape)". For this week's challenge, you girls are going to create three original looks inspired by some of our favorite films. Categories ARE:

1. Blockbuster Beauties: Design a look inspired by any of the top 10 highest grossing films of all time, found here (use the list under "Adjusted for Inflation"). 

2. Critical Acclaim Couture: Construct an outfit using the world of the most critically adored films of the 21st century. Use any film in the Top 100 of this list

3. Film Freak Eleganza: Create a dazzling, one-of-a-kind look inspired by one of the following influential film styles:

Film Noir

Italian Neorealism

German Expressionism

Arthouse

Hyperlink Cinema

French New Wave

Oneiric Cinema

Rules:

You may NOT use a film or film style that another girl is using. To that effect, please announce in the thread the film or film style you think you will be doing. All three looks MUST be completely original - no copy and paste. If you're using existing images, you must make a collage and use components of different outfits to create yours. 

PM your entries to me by Sunday, March 25th @ 11:59 PM EST.

14 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Omgggg

I don't wanna say this is the best ball challenge, but the entries better be gr8 

52 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

I'll take Snow White and German Expressionism please.

****** taking the best. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.