Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

1 hour ago, CHANEL™ said:

Of course! Chicago is home to SO much talent (and Kim Chi). I was a big fan of Shea Coulée before she was on Drag Race because I would stalk her and a bunch of other queens all over the city. Imp, Nico, Vixen, Lucy Stoole, etc. Imp and Nico are the club kids that I think need far more representation in drag, because even if the main show makes endless references to club kids, they never celebrate the full-charged weirdness and creativity of it so much as they'll bring something watered down. Imp is a sweetheart, a total artist, and I can't help but find her adorable since she's like 2 feet tall. It makes sense for you to stan Imp, actually; she's very Udders Tutu. :eli: 

Lucy Stoole was there too, she was just hosting and the show was only like an hour because it was mostly amateurs but she had two different costume changes :lmao: The last one was a LOOK though, a tight pink bodysuit with a cape I was living. Gayla Genda also performed if you know her but ngl I wasn’t as crazy about her.

And it’s also so true so many of the “avant garde” things praised on the show are watered down versions of the really cool stuff people like Imp. But it’s whatever, it’s just a mainstream TV show so I don’t expect a whole lot in terms of representation d.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

Also mess at Imp being more Udders Tutu than Noah Fence when both Imp and Noah are successful and iconic musicians. Uberdaddy is the song of a generation

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Lémur said:

Lucy Stoole was there too, she was just hosting and the show was only like an hour because it was mostly amateurs but she had two different costume changes :lmao: The last one was a LOOK though, a tight pink bodysuit with a cape I was living. Gayla Genda also performed if you know her but ngl I wasn’t as crazy about her.

And it’s also so true so many of the “avant garde” things praised on the show are watered down versions of the really cool stuff people like Imp. But it’s whatever, it’s just a mainstream TV show so I don’t expect a whole lot in terms of representation d.

Oh slay, I saw Lucy and Gayla perform together when I was in Chicago! They were good but it kind of seemed like they stole every moment they had to make the other one feel bad. And I could tell they were the types to break everything that was right just because they both enjoyed a good fight. But Lucy took a pic with me so it's OK :date:

• ATRL Moderator

Ummm where is @CHANEL™'s response to me from last night? Who is deleting posts in here?

Also, @Hug can you give me control of the OP so I can update the links for the Musical Queerter reviews?

4 hours ago, CHANEL™ said:

I'm happy for me, too! Though, I'm rather bummed that the competition's not stronger. Maybe just do better in the challenges?

Trying my best! 

3 hours ago, CHANEL™ said:

Dammit you bitch I wanted a FIGHT.

Smh where is Pea or someone that can be messy in this thread. We need some drama.

I know d but I figured I'd save my hate for you and use it in an entry like I always do. Maybe that's why I keep failing challenge! 

Don't worry the contestants will vote and Chanel wont be top 2!  

5 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

I'm not sure what purpose it would serve to have them have any influence over who should win, considering there wasn't any drama this season that would indict someone as not worthy of the crown. I also don't know why we would turn to people who were either sent home or quit.

I think that this panel has been rather level-headed (even if there was some messiness during the Past but Not Least Ball; I can't wait to see the judges' doc) and extremely competent, but I suppose that comes from having three winners there. I rather trust them to decide who should join their circle, though I could always be proven wrong by some travesty come finale.

But if the eliminated queens vote for me to win, then I'm all in favor!

Y9stpLT.gif 

I'm just here for a little drama. The nudes will be sent to guarantee your bottom 2 placement this week. Maybe you'll join me!

• ATRL Moderator

I think the judges have been pretty level-headed too.... Except last week, but that's a story for the finale :alexz2:

Who's hosting that anyway?

I found it very interesting that Chanel won the Queerter challenge with a conceptual look that I had already done this season. My impact on the runway truly knows no boundaries. 

1 minute ago, CHANEL™ said:

I found it interesting that you worried about always being second place when I could count at least two people doing better than you every week. :'( 

Are you implying that Gladys is big enough to count as two? That's very rude. I know you're not talking about Stone. 

2 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

I meant me and myself, but yes, Gladys is above you, as well.

:heart2: I'm happy to have two simple look queens here to balance out the C.U.N.T. that Gladys and I bring to this top four, though!

Same! C.U.N.T and a ****. Loving that concept! Do you have any ideas and/or friends left that will help you with your lipsync? 

10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Ummm where is @CHANEL™'s response to me from last night? Who is deleting posts in here?

Also, @Hug can you give me control of the OP so I can update the links for the Musical Queerter reviews?

Me leaving your texts on read for weeks now

Chanel, Carbon, Stone, and I in the workroom.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, CHANEL™ said:

Ah, yes, you ranking me third without providing any actual criticisms. "This was so funny! But I have to judge it based on what we saw."

On 3/16/2018 at 9:23 PM, Citrus said:

Looking at just the outfit objectively, I do have to say that I like it better on Robbie than as a runway outfit for Chanel the Drag Queen. With all the creative ways to respond to the runway this weak, dirt is not enough to carry a “filth” look for me, especially when the top half of the outfit is just shredded fabric.

:)

Spoiler

I was just re-reading some of Season 4 and I should've done this All Stars season tbh :'( maybe I'll do All Stars 2 in 20 years.

But like some of the things I did are so frustrating to me now, including some of my worse entries but especially most of my looks. Like why did I do a Christian look for the cultural appropriation runway? :rip:

6 minutes ago, Lémur said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was just re-reading some of Season 4 and I should've done this All Stars season tbh :'( maybe I'll do All Stars 2 in 20 years.

But like some of the things I did are so frustrating to me now, including some of my worse entries but especially most of my looks. Like why did I do a Christian look for the cultural appropriation runway? :rip:

d

You should've played hun

Just now, Buddy! said:

d

You should've played hjn

d back when this started I was still so bitter, now I realize that I was even lucky to get as far as I did given I was only successful when it involved music. I highkey would've at least served better looks tho but :'( let me just play using my Caillou account next season

8 minutes ago, Lémur said:
  Hide contents

You being so adamant about not doing it and then regretting it nnnn. :heart2: We miss you love, you definitely would've been killing it with the challenges we've had.

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, Lémur said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:ace: I was salty when you refused to be my judge's pick. Then Evita got banned from all games. Then Pixel joined but ended up lowkey quitting. Next All-Stars I'm going with Gigi Prescott.

8 hours ago, CHANEL™ said:

Oh yikes she won.

Never experienced that emotion. :fan:

Who's judges pick was I?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.