Monky_2405's Best Of 2017 | Top 3 Songs revealed!

Monky_2405

4 minutes ago, oceans said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaas the pentaeverything queen ashley frangipie 

A real queen!:flame:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• oceans

• TayRianaPH

Beautiful Trauma & Tell Me You Love Me are my favorites on the top10 so far 

5 minutes ago, oceans said:

The highlight of Witness is Pendulum and you know it yas at the reputa queen making it here

I liked Pendulum when the album came out...but the love didn't last so long..

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

they are coming :eli:

...:eli: :eli: :eli:

And the most played album of 2017 is.....

R8gpdON.png

300x300bb.jpg

Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony

Highlight Track: Don't Say You Love Me"

For the third year in a row Fifth Harmony have the most played album of the year. This is the first time I'm doin' this on ATRL, and I want to thank you all guys for being here, curious about this little list. I can't wait to show you my Top 100 Singles, starting, probably. Friday December 29th, since I need to wait until Thursday December 28th to upload the last countdown of the year, hope to see you all here next week too...wishing yoy a very merry whatever you celebrate these days, or just a lovely weekend! xoxo.

I only listened to Down and he like that and nope, change it with reputation gurl

Please coment in mine so i can put the update in the next page

I knew it haha

congrats to the girls, I wish I liked their album better tho.

wishing u a merry xmas too :hug:

your top 10 :alexz:

LFL was such an improvement after HM :jonny:

Architect :jonny:

Beautiful Trauma :clap3:

finally some love for HFK :fan: it's actually solid pop record :)

Rep > Witness :fan:

yesssss!

so deserving

it's the 2nd that I listened the most :cool:

the album is really good, I wish more people would give it a shot

4 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I knew it haha

congrats to the girls, I wish I liked their album better tho.

wishing u a merry xmas too :hug:

I just can't stop loving them! I'm a stan since the very first of them took the X Factor stage..and I'm so proud! It's not their best work, I have to admit, but I just love it! 

Happy Holidays! :hug:

1 minute ago, TheWayWeWere said:

your top 10 :alexz:

LFL was such an improvement after HM :jonny:

Architect :jonny:

Beautiful Trauma :clap3:

finally some love for HFK :fan: it's actually solid pop record :)

Rep > Witness :fan:

I agreet on LFL, and I Liked HM. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who didn't really loved UV...and I'm still wishing she can comeback with a little Born To Die sister!

1 minute ago, lipes said:

yesssss!

so deserving

it's the 2nd that I listened the most :cool:

the album is really good, I wish more people would give it a shot

It's a shame this album didn't get at least half the attention the other two had. I repeat, it's not their best for me..but it's good pop music IMO, and they just put so much effort in it..:heart2:

13 minutes ago, oceans said:

I only listened to Down and he like that and nope, change it with reputation gurl

Please coment in mine so i can put the update in the next page

If reputation would have been out earlier it would have been harder for my girls to obtain that #1 spot, but they always end up winning with me..so! 

Just did, with a great pleasure!

2 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

If reputation would have been out earlier it would have been harder for my girls to obtain that #1 spot, but they always end up winning with me..so! 

Just did, with a great pleasure!

:fan: welp  Do you like Camz going solo?

Just now, oceans said:

:fan: welp  Do you like Camz going solo?

I hated her last year when she left...at first I was like "I don't like her as a person, but I like her as an artist...I will give her solo projects a chance, but she has to slay me." 

I was scared she ruined the 5H brand but once both acts came back with their projects this year I was happy with the situation of both, meaning that I like how in harmony are 5H now, and I like the route Camila is going...and I also changed my mind on her as a person. So, to answer your question, I like Camz going solo!

Cherry being your highlight from Lust For Life :clap3: Glory Days and Tell Me You Love Me :party:

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom is flawless :jonny: Heaven In Hiding isn't one of my faves but it slays :flame:

Roulette is the best song on Witness :katie2: Messy #1, Reputation is way better :keir: Also stan for Dress :worship2:

Lana. :clap3:

I just got into Paloma Faith and Crybaby is slaying me at the moment.

Witnessus. :clap3:

Of course at 5H. :coffee:

9 hours ago, Arxane Sykes said:

Lana. :clap3:

I just got into Paloma Faith and Crybaby is slaying me at the moment.

Witnessus. :clap3:

Of course at 5H. :coffee:

Paloma is such a good artists, she's so strong in the UK...I got into her with her sophomore album "Fall To Grace" which is stunning from beginning to end.. and she has this song on her third album (another good one) called "Only Love Can Hurt Like This" that is just :jonny: check the Off the Cuff version of the song ASAP!!

11 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Cherry being your highlight from Lust For Life :clap3: Glory Days and Tell Me You Love Me :party:

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom is flawless :jonny: Heaven In Hiding isn't one of my faves but it slays :flame:

Roulette is the best song on Witness :katie2: Messy #1, Reputation is way better :keir: Also stan for Dress :worship2:

I need a video for Cherry, like yesterday. She can't pay dust to one of her best songs ever (or at least one of her songs that I love the most!). hopeless fountain kingdom is such a masterpiece, actually I'm sad it's only top 5 and not top 3, I need to do best next time around! :fan:

Fifth Harmony above Witness and reputation? Definitely a choice.

Impressed to see Witness at #3 - so many success stans discrediting it the second it failed to sell well / spawn a huge single. It's a great, experimental album and had people not have had such strong expectations and hopes, the album would have slain.

Can't say I'm mad at Self-Titled above reputation, but I hoped the other way more, still good tho :dies:

Pendulum on Witness is cute :smitten:

Perched for your singles chart,Imma start my Top 100 tomorrow, hope you'd be there :party:

see you in my best ofs hun :) 

On 21/12/2017 at 11:33 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Oh wow, amazing top 10 :clap3:

Thank you thank you :alexz:

8 hours ago, Reinvention said:

Fifth Harmony above Witness and reputation? Definitely a choice.

Impressed to see Witness at #3 - so many success stans discrediting it the second it failed to sell well / spawn a huge single. It's a great, experimental album and had people not have had such strong expectations and hopes, the album would have slain.

Yeah, it's a choice! I'm just too much in love with them to let em lose! About Witness, I really enjoyed at the beginning, it's not the album of the year, not even of the decade..but it was not that bad! It didn't last too long, but I enjoyed it enough to listent to it many and many times!

7 hours ago, TayRianaPH said:

Can't say I'm mad at Self-Titled above reputation, but I hoped the other way more, still good tho :dies:

Pendulum on Witness is cute :smitten:

Perched for your singles chart,Imma start my Top 100 tomorrow, hope you'd be there :party:

see you in my best ofs hun :) 

Of course I will check your Top 100! I can't wait! I'm starting my next week once I put online my last countdown update for this year!!

Hi guys, I'm here just to remind you that starting from next week (probably starting on Friday) I will post my Top 100 singles, I can't wait and I hope to see you here! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.