Kiss It Better's Best of 2017 | WINNERS

Kiss It Better

I want to finish this by tomorrow and I tried to write the comments since 8 hours ago and it's not done yet wtf am I doing :chick3:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiss It Better

• TheWayWeWere

• Navyofbadgals

• Pink Matter

b2017album.jpg

10. Kelela - Take Me Apart

Image result for kelela take me apart
Discovered her discography this year, and this album is really good. Excellent production (but not Tinashe and SZA level) :eli:
Key Tracks: Frontline / Truth or Dare / Onanon

9. H.E.R. - H.E.R.

Image result for h.e.r album
The mysterious songstress dropped 3 EPs and by the 3rd one she dropped the collection of 21 songs as an album, and I feel like it better off as EPs format but however it's still very good anyway.
I got into her music thanks to Rihanna's post on instagram where she put a slow-mo video of her with Focus playing.
Key Tracks: Avenue / Best Part / Focus

8. Daniel Caesar - Freudian

Image result for freudian album
Thanks to H.E.R. and oomf on twitter, I got into his music and it's sooooooooo f*cking good omg!! His voice is holy :smitten: and this project is really good. I wonder why Japanese Denim didn't make it, it would've made it even better.
Key Tracks: Get You / Best Part / Take Me Away

7. Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa

247111496616491.jpg?itok=wrINOvfO
Here's our up and coming pop girl at #7 I started to get into her music thanks to her Miguel collab, and I loved all the singles she has released. 
I'm honestly surprised because when I listened the album back in June, it was just.. okay.. too many fillers. Later, after New Rules exposure and all, the album grew on me and now it became my 7th AOTY.
Key Tracks: Dreams / Thinking Bout You / Last Dance / Blow Your Mind / Bad Together

6. Moonchild - Voyager

Related image
I believe none of y'all have heard of them. They are an indie band that I found on a Spotify playlist with their song 'Cure'. It's a perfect chill album. Y'all should definitely check it out.
Key Tracks: The List / Cure / 6am / Change Your Mind 

b2017video.jpg

10. Katy Perry - Bon Appetit (ft. Migos)

Spoiler

The best video from Witness, I hate the short hair though well who doesn't?  I like the concept and everything. 

9. Lady Gaga - John Wayne

Spoiler

I wish we got a video for Dancing In Circles:'( instead but well.. this video is very Gaga it's really good I love it I hope she'll come back to this type of video for LG6.

8. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

Spoiler

This video is very simple and some said it was shot just a couple hours before it was released but well I love simple videos, the editing is very interesting, very neat, it's very interactive. I love it.

7. Camila Cabello - Havana (ft. Young Thug)

Spoiler

I really like the story line, how she plays 2 characters and all that.

6. Tinashe - Company

Spoiler

I swear this was my VOTY for so long until like spring/early summer when the videos on the top 5 are released. Tinashe did a great choreo, it's more like a dance video but it's really good and eye catching. I rihplayed the video so many times when it came out. It was the first video of 2017 that I truly love. It deserved Love Galore' success.

:party:HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :party:

5ML7O.gif

I'll be revealing the rest of my lists, every categories in less than an hour. Thank you everyone who have replied in this thread.

Bon Appetit is so amusing! I liked John Wayne as well, can't wait to see the top 5.

b2017video.jpg

5. Logic - 1-800-273-8255

Spoiler

A long form music video with a very great message. I cried watching the video :weeps: it's really beautiful and powerful.

4. Dua Lipa - New Rules

Spoiler

Interactive video, thanks to this video it made me like the song and also the album grew on me thanks to this video. It gave the song exposure and it's just great. The video really helped. 

3. Kendrick Lamar - LOYALTY. (ft. Rihanna)

Spoiler

Kung fu Kenny and badgalriri went off with this video. It has some hidden message and the concept is incredible. The editing is really good too. It's perfect.

2. Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.

Spoiler

A whole brand new aesthetic. King of rap always come through with visual. It took me a while to get this video though.

and the Video of the Year goes to...

1. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

Spoiler

VIDEO OF THE YEAR!!!! I LOST IT the first time I watched it oh GOD, she really did THAT!!!! :jonny5: The concept, the editing, everything about it, the epilogue, it's just... WOW perfect!!
'stop acting like you're all nice, you're so fake' 'stop making that surprised face it's so annoying' WOOOO :clap3: Truly the Video of the Year, congrats Taylor!

b2017artist.jpg

2. Katy Perry

Image result for katy perry
She started the year with the woke bop, Chained to the Rhythm but something went wrong, she cut her hair and cut again and then wrong single choices, controversies and all, tore her reputation :'( but who cares? :cm:

She dropped one of the most underrated album this year, and she still got me. She's my 2nd most played artist this year so she deserves to be at #2 of my top artists this year. She didn't fully satisfy me (and most of us :eli:) this era but the music is really good so who cares?

1. SZA

Related image
Who would've thought that 2017 would be the breakthrough year for SZA? She not only finally get the recognition that she deserves, she also dropped the album of the year.
She got a top 10 hit and 2 other top 40 hits. She got 5 Grammy nominations, the most nominations for a female artist this year. CTRL got positive reviews and acclaims also 86 score on metacritic. 2017 was really her year. Congrats Solana!

b2017song.jpg

10. Daniel Caesar & H.E.R. - Best Part

Image result for best part daniel cover art
This song is a very romantic acoustic song. I'd play this at a wedding. It's so beautiful, sonically and lyrically. Their vocals are really beautiful and suit each others. It deserves more recognition.

9. Cardi B - Bodak Yellow

402221513924739.jpg?itok=Yi_qssuB
It's just her debut single and she already went #1 for 3 weeks and breaking records. At first, I didn't really like the song I was just like.. oh yeah she deserves her success no matter if I like the song or not then I watched the video and it didn't help then the VMA performance happened and I started to like the song and like a week later you'd find me bopping to this song. The song is a whole bop :flame:
Then there's this remix it's really good I like it even more.

8. Dua Lipa - Dreams

256041497751164.jpg?itok=2rjSbktv
The best song on the album, or at least it's my most favorite. The only song that I liked that wasn't a single when the album came out to be honest (beside Genesis, maybe). It's very catchy, I played this to my crush he loves it too. It has to be a single, maybe the last single before she's going to the second album.

7. Drake - Passionfruit

340101506621979.jpg?itok=RYToGgrO
With an addictive beat, I had this on rihpeat throughout March. It's brilliant. This should've been the song of the summer and went #1 for 16 weeks instead of D- :fish2: it deserves One Dance/Hotline Bling success

6. Taylor Swift - Dancing With Our Hands Tied

407701514397361.jpg?itok=sQnOKayA
Another dark bop by Taylor, the best song on the album. The production is my favorite. 

5. Tove Lo - shedontknowbutsheknows

388661513241380.png?itok=rfNJUi2p
I bop to this back on my birthday for like the whole day. It's very catchy and I wonder why didn't she release this as the lead instead because it's more radio friendly.

4. Azealia Banks - Escapades

319811504241859.jpg?itok=qsG6mmiR
My song of the summer!!! I played this song for about 100 times in its first 40 hours alone. It's soooo good. Azealia's vocals in this song might not be the best she could do but the song is just sooooo good.  Still waiting for Fantasea II.

3. SZA - The Weekend

Image result for the weekend sza cover art

An instant favorite from the album, with the 90s R&B influence. Turns out, it is everyone's favorite and it climbed up the charts without even being a single, a Needed Me case. The useless ending 'bright ideas we got bright ideas' is annoying so I cut that part off the song :eli: 

The Calvin's remix is very good too, it's a jam.. I waited for his remix since June when he teased it. I hope it would be her biggest hit and will go top 10 this year. Maybe it'll pull a Summertime Sadness where the remix will send it to top 10 but I mean without the remix it already went top 30 so yeah..

2. Lorde - Green Light

185661489048401.png?itok=LDrisMyG

I loved it since the first listen, I played it on rihpeat throughout the day and it's like I didn't play any other songs that day. 9 Months later and it still sound fresh, like the first listen. It's the go-to song when you're hurt or in a heartbreak. It's very energetic and I always do Lorde's signature dance tenor.gif whenever I play this song. 

and the Song of the Year goes to...

1. Kendrick Lamar - LOYALTY. (ft. Rihanna)

285801501315547.PNG?itok=kjjWcrha
tbh, the first listen was like.. 'ew wtf is this.. it's so bad :doc:' then 2nd play and it still the same, 3rd 4th play still the same. I listened to the album and I don't remember how but it grew on me and finally I loveeeeeee it so much :alexz: I had it on rihpeat everyday in April and now it's my most played song of the year with 305 plays which 100 of them were from the first week alone and 60 days after its release I got it to 200 plays.
Rihanna's verses are fire Kendrick's too obviously :flame: 

It's nominated for a grammy in a category where Rihanna usually win so hopefully it'll win this Grammy. Congrats Kendrick and Rihanna :clap3:

Edited by Kiss It Better

b2017album.jpg

5. Tove Lo - blue lips

Image result for tove lo blue lips
Miss Tove Lo finally came with the final parts of Lady Wood. If we were to compare it, Lady Wood is better as a whole but blue lips has higher highs. Don't forget that blue lips was released on my birthday. It was really a great birthday gift for me.
There are some fillers though *cough* bad days *cough*
Key Tracks: shedontknowbutsheknows / stranger / Disco T 
Tracks rating: shedontknowbutsheknows > stranger > Disco T > bitches > shivering gold > don't ask don't tell > cycles > romantics > struggles > hey you got drugs > 9th of october > bad days

4. Katy Perry - Witness

255701497723478.jpg?itok=4bZy_a9aImage result for witness album cover250891497143431.jpg?itok=Y6qMy2xw
KP4 finally came!! It's critically panned, most stans hate it but me, personally I really love it It's so good I'd say it's her best album. It's her darkest album so far and it's a dark era too :eli: if you know what I mean
It would've had more success if she had released different songs as the singles and also the promotions.
Key Tracks: Power / Tsunami / Roulette
Tracks rating: Power > Tsunami > Deja Vu > Witness > Pendulum > Bon Appetit > Hey Hey Hey > Roulette > Swish Swish > Chained To The Rhythm > Dance With The Devil > Mind Maze > Bigger Than Me > Into Me You See > Act My Age > Save as Draft > Miss You More

3. Taylor Swift - reputation

313671503705652.jpg?itok=tFN11-SWImage result for reputation album cover387161513430018.png?itok=oWewDQXp
The old Taylor could never! I love the new Taylor more, her dark era is finally here. Who would've thought Taylor Swift would release a dark album before Katy Perry :eli: 
Tracks rating: Dancing With Our Hands Tied > I Did Something Bad > So It Goes... > Don't Blame Me > End Game > Delicate = Gorgeous > Getaway Car > ...Ready For It? > Look What You Made Me Do > Call It What You Want > Dress > New Years Day > Nice Things > King of My Heart

2. Lorde - Melodrama

Image result for melodrama album cover
LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LORDE DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, it was AOTY until the other album came thru and took over. It was my album of the summer. 
Whenever I got in a heartbreak, this is my goto album. It's very cohesive. 11 Tracks and no fillers. It changed my perspective about album, I used to love long albums but thanks to Melodrama now I hate long albums and prefer short but cohesive albums.
Then if we talk about the acclaims, it truly deserves all the acclaims, the 92 score on Metacritic and the AOTY nominee but GRAMMYs really did it wrong when they didn't give Best Pop Album nomination, but give it to Coldplay, Ed and Kesha.
The production of this album is out of this world. We're in 2017 while she's in 3017. The 4 years wait was really worth it.
Tracks rating: The Louvre > Green Light > Supercut > Hard Feelings/Loveless > Homemade Dynamite > Writer In the Dark > Perfect Places > Liability Reprise > Liability > Sober > Sober II (Melodrama)

and the ALBUM OF THE YEAR goes to...

1. SZA - CTRL

Image result for sza ctrl coverRelated image
SOOO here it is, my ALBUM OF THE YEAR, CTRL by SZA. It was my #2 album then some times around September the album grew on me and I played it everyday and never get bored. Every tracks knock, they go hard woooo 
This album is just... so amazing, awesome, great, excellent, incredible, showstopping, spectacular, brilliant, never been done before,  etc etc ---
the lyrics are so relatable the production is super great the vocal deliveries and everything are just... sooooo f***ing good and it's aging very well
Track rating: Supermodel > Normal Girl > Wavy > The Weekend > Love Galore > Drew Barrymore > Broken Clocks > Prom > Pretty Little Birds > Garden (Say It Like Dat) > 20 Something > Go Gina > Doves In The Wind > Anything

Edited by Kiss It Better

• ATRL Moderator

lovely top 2 :clap3:

21. Kingdom - Down 4 Whatever (ft. SZA)

22. SZA - Normal Girl

23. SZA - Supermodel

24. Lady Gaga - The Cure

25. Dua Lipa - New Rules

26. Katy Perry - Power

27. DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts (ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)

28. Lorde - Homemade Dynamite

29. Lana del Rey - Summer Bummer (ft. A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti)

+ The Louvre, Disco ****, Get You, Chanel, Wavy, Love Galore, Best Part, Dreams, The Weekend, Green Light, and LOYALTY.  :flame: 

DAMN., NO ONE EVER REALLY DIES, Fin, Take Me Apart, Freudian, DL, Melodrama, and Ctril :clap3: 

Great updates altogether :party: 

CTRL wins :jonny: it's one of my personal faves this year

Melodrama #2 and WItness/Rep/Blue Lips making top 5 :clap3: all that pop masterpieces :clap3:

Loyalty is a bop :jamming: love the vid too

Green Light and The Weekend :smitten: Funk Waves mix is flawless too

Dancing by Tay :clap3: one of my faves from rep

30-21: 4/10

Homemade Dynamite + The Cure :party:

20-11: 1/10

Disco T+ts :worship:

10-1: 1/10

Green Light :angelo:

Loyalty. :heart2: 

stan for Best Part, very underrated :heart2: 

were those all your lists? :dancehall: You did a good job :heart2: 

10 hours ago, Yndda said:

lovely top 2 :clap3:

thank you

8 hours ago, Pink Matter said:

21. Kingdom - Down 4 Whatever (ft. SZA)

22. SZA - Normal Girl

23. SZA - Supermodel

24. Lady Gaga - The Cure

25. Dua Lipa - New Rules

26. Katy Perry - Power

27. DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts (ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)

28. Lorde - Homemade Dynamite

29. Lana del Rey - Summer Bummer (ft. A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti)

+ The Louvre, Disco ****, Get You, Chanel, Wavy, Love Galore, Best Part, Dreams, The Weekend, Green Light, and LOYALTY.  :flame: 

DAMN., NO ONE EVER REALLY DIES, Fin, Take Me Apart, Freudian, DL, Melodrama, and Ctril :clap3: 

Great updates altogether :party: 

thank you :heart2:

7 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

CTRL wins :jonny: it's one of my personal faves this year

Melodrama #2 and WItness/Rep/Blue Lips making top 5 :clap3: all that pop masterpieces :clap3:

Loyalty is a bop :jamming: love the vid too

Green Light and The Weekend :smitten: Funk Waves mix is flawless too

Dancing by Tay :clap3: one of my faves from rep

just realized my top 5 albums are all girls with pop masterpieces (beside SZA) wow:eek:

Funk Waves mix should send the song to top 5, a Summertime Sadness tea

7 hours ago, JGibson said:

30-21: 4/10

Homemade Dynamite + The Cure :party:

20-11: 1/10

Disco T+ts :worship:

10-1: 1/10

Green Light :angelo:

:heart2:

7 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Loyalty. :heart2: 

stan for Best Part, very underrated :heart2: 

were those all your lists? :dancehall: You did a good job :heart2: 

yes but there is another one coming, not music related, it's Tea Time for my top 5 best days of 2017 :fan:

b2017teatime.jpg

First of all, it's gonna be mostly about my crush because he MADE my days, he MADE my 2017 a really GREAT year!! :jonny2:
Though sometimes he made me upset too and the fact that he's straight and homophobic, off topic I called him 'baby' like 3 times and he always gets mad.

5. March 30th
It was the first time ever I went out with my crush (for a task :eli: ) and yeah we went out for like 4 hours and somehow it was special to me.

4. November 27th
So this day, started with me being anxious and all for some reason :dancehall3:  But later, things went the opposite.. :eddie: and after the classes are over I went to have lunch with my crush :alexz3: and I checked my phone and there was a promo at Starbucks so I asked him to go there and he accepted :celestial4: woooo :gaycat1:so yeah we were there for like 2 hours, then we went to my home to do a task.
I prayed that he would sleepover like 'God please rain please rain' and it wasn't really raining actually it was just showers but there was some noise that sounded like rain it was 10pm anyway so he sleepover (for the second time) and yeahh.. :eli: I always wished that when he sleepover I would wake him up by kissing him on the lips but it never happened and the times I actually got the chance (due to the situation and us being the only persons at home) I just had this feeling like he'd be angry and won't talk to me anymore or stuff like that and also anxiety

3. November 4th
It was unexpected and it wasn't really like THAT great but somehow it was special because I was stuck with him for like 6 hours, we had a mid term actually but fyi, we always study together before exams.
Off topic, so I sent him a follow request on instagram like 2 days before but he hasn't accepted yet, I was gonna talk about it in person but my anxiety kicked in and later, when I was home I decided to finally text him and ask about it and he finally accepted and followed me too  :jonny5:without I even asking (which he unfollowed on Dec 21st because I did something dumb that night but the next day he followed me again but now he won't see my ig story anymore because I always post suicidal stuff or subliminal shade/hints to him, why did I even do this?:ace:)
So yeah.. it wasn't THAT great but it was really special to me.

:party: 2. November 17th :party:
It was my birthday :party: Tove Lo released her album, my classes are ALL canceled :sistrens: I still went to uni for a seminar though, which I sat next to my crush but he came late, and I begged him to come the night before.
It was a rainy day (I love rain) and then I posted on my ig story for the first time since he followed me, it was a pic of my birthday cake and about 3 minutes later... he dmed me and wished me happy birthday :celestial4: I planned this I know but I didn't think it would work this fast :keir:
So I was really happy then an hour later I went to Starbucks then I also bought pizza for myself :fan:
I bopped to shedontknowbutsheknows by Tove Lo the whole day, a whole mood. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!:gaycat4:

:alexz: 1. May 20th  :alexz:
BEST DAY OF 2017!!! Let me tell you why...
So on this day, me and my crush were planning to do a task but first we gotta do an interview to a company, but the manager won't reply to us :dancehall:
I was scared that my chance to go out with him would get canceled.. :dancehall2: but thankfully no, it wasn't canceled

So he said 'meet me at campus at 2' and it was 2 I arrived at campus but he wasn't there and I texted and he was like 'wait im otw' 
30 minutes later he just arrived when in fact, it would only take less than 10 minutes to go from his dorm
little did I know.. so here's a twist :cm:
when we were doing interview, he was like.. wanted to show his phone to try out the link that they gave and he opened Chrome and... 

Spoiler

dhgbleflblfireherhoghoehrg3dhvnlusnvlfnl.bvnelfbn;emb;rgmnkthknmt;k;ogrkt

the last tab opened was p*rn :ahh: he opened some japanese p*rn I think :deadbanana2:efgwuybliwhflrwfrogh;eorhgntigghytihor

so he was m*********** when I was on my way efuinwhfiernhierneetuyjyuj :ace:
thankfully I could kept my laugh because fuihnwfijregoe;rgietgel;tjtjithy;herhgbjgwfgbf :dies:

so he handled it well, and was like 'let's try it on your phone' and I gave my phone to him :ahh:

Long story short, we went to his dorm first to get his laptop then we went to a cafe (for the first time ever) I never went out or even to a cafe like that with friends EVER because I'm too anxious and I'm too much of an anti social and I have no friends other than him so it's like he's my only friend and he's my crush too :jonny5:

then we did the task there (though later it had to be revised and I went to his dorm for like 4 days the week after)
and I took a lot of pics of him secretly :fan: and it becomes a habit now
at one time, he accidentally spilled my drink on my book :weeps: so he ordered another drink for me and he paid it for me omgggg A MAN! :jonny2:
It was the most special day of 2017 for me, I love it. Best day of 2017!!!:alexz:

b2017teatime.jpg

First of all, it's gonna be mostly about my crush because he MADE my days, he MADE my 2017 a really GREAT year!! :jonny2:
Though sometimes he made me upset too and the fact that he's straight and homophobic, off topic I called him 'baby' like 3 times and he always gets mad.

5. March 30th
It was the first time ever I went out with my crush (for a task :eli: ) and yeah we went out for like 4 hours and somehow it was special to me.

4. November 27th
So this day, started with me being anxious and all for some reason :dancehall3:  But later, things went the opposite.. :eddie: and after the classes are over I went to have lunch with my crush :alexz3: and I checked my phone and there was a promo at Starbucks so I asked him to go there and he accepted :celestial4: woooo :gaycat1:so yeah we were there for like 2 hours, then we went to my home to do a task.
I prayed that he would sleepover like 'God please rain please rain' and it wasn't really raining actually it was just showers but there was some noise that sounded like rain it was 10pm anyway so he sleepover (for the second time) and yeahh.. :eli: I always wished that when he sleepover I would wake him up by kissing him on the lips but it never happened and the times I actually got the chance (due to the situation and us being the only persons at home) I just had this feeling like he'd be angry and won't talk to me anymore or stuff like that and also anxiety

3. November 4th
It was unexpected and it wasn't really like THAT great but somehow it was special because I was stuck with him for like 6 hours, we had a mid term actually but fyi, we always study together before exams.
Off topic, so I sent him a follow request on instagram like 2 days before but he hasn't accepted yet, I was gonna talk about it in person but my anxiety kicked in and later, when I was home I decided to finally text him and ask about it and he finally accepted and followed me too  :jonny5:without I even asking (which he unfollowed on Dec 21st because I did something dumb that night but the next day he followed me again but now he won't see my ig story anymore because I always post suicidal stuff or subliminal shade/hints to him, why did I even do this?:ace:)
So yeah.. it wasn't THAT great but it was really special to me.

:party: 2. November 17th :party:
It was my birthday :party: Tove Lo released her album, my classes are ALL canceled :sistrens: I still went to uni for a seminar though, which I sat next to my crush but he came late, and I begged him to come the night before.
It was a rainy day (I love rain) and then I posted on my ig story for the first time since he followed me, it was a pic of my birthday cake and about 3 minutes later... he dmed me and wished me happy birthday :celestial4: I planned this I know but I didn't think it would work this fast :keir:
So I was really happy then an hour later I went to Starbucks then I also bought pizza for myself :fan:
I bopped to shedontknowbutsheknows by Tove Lo the whole day, a whole mood. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!:gaycat4:

:alexz: 1. May 20th  :alexz:
BEST DAY OF 2017!!! Let me tell you why...
So on this day, me and my crush were planning to do a task but first we gotta do an interview to a company, but the manager won't reply to us :dancehall:
I was scared that my chance to go out with him would get canceled.. :dancehall2: but thankfully no, it wasn't canceled

So he said 'meet me at campus at 2' and it was 2 I arrived at campus but he wasn't there and I texted and he was like 'wait im otw' 
30 minutes later he just arrived when in fact, it would only take less than 10 minutes to go from his dorm
little did I know.. so here's a twist :cm:
when we were doing interview, he was like.. wanted to show his phone to try out the link that they gave and he opened Chrome and... 

Spoiler

dhgbleflblfireherhoghoehrg3dhvnlusnvlfnl.bvnelfbn;emb;rgmnkthknmt;k;ogrkt

the last tab opened was p*rn :ahh: he opened some japanese p*rn I think :deadbanana2:efgwuybliwhflrwfrogh;eorhgntigghytihor

so he was m*********** when I was on my way efuinwhfiernhierneetuyjyuj :ace:
thankfully I could kept my laugh because fuihnwfijregoe;rgietgel;tjtjithy;herhgbjgwfgbf :dies:

so he handled it well, and was like 'let's try it on your phone' and I gave my phone to him :ahh:

Long story short, we went to his dorm first to get his laptop then we went to a cafe (for the first time ever) I never went out or even to a cafe like that with friends EVER because I'm too anxious and I'm too much of an anti social and I have no friends other than him so it's like he's my only friend and he's my crush too :jonny5:

then we did the task there (though later it had to be revised and I went to his dorm for like 4 days the week after)
and I took a lot of pics of him secretly :fan: and it becomes a habit now
at one time, he accidentally spilled my drink on my book :weeps: so he ordered another drink for me and he paid it for me omgggg A MAN! :jonny2:
It was the most special day of 2017 for me, I love it. Best day of 2017!!!:alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.