• slw84

• QueenofCopyPaste

• UNNAMI

• Lovett

8 minutes ago, Agenor said:

fe78f105-d6f1-4031-8139-27e6ce164e0a.png

:huh:

:rip:

Gummo being at #54 this week confuses me a bit and is making me hesitant to include it in my predictions. @simmnfierzig Any clues as to why it may have dropped this week?

Just now, taytay said:

What is this?

Billboard.

21 minutes ago, taytay said:

What is this?

Billboard already credited Beyonce in all the previous charts, even though "points" from her version of "Perfect" would make her eligible for a featured artist credit on the chart that will be published next Tuesday. In short, Billboard broke their own rules.

Edited by Agenor

31 minutes ago, taytay said:

So not #1 this week? I cant understand

#3 now and #1 on Monday 

50 minutes ago, Agenor said:

fe78f105-d6f1-4031-8139-27e6ce164e0a.png

:huh:

Nnn not this mess again, fix it Billboard 

6 hours ago, allnight said:

Shhhh Beyoncé is getting her 10th #1 get over it

Am I missing something? Pretty sure she doesn't have too many #1s. :celestial5:

33 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Irreplaceable 

Crazy In Love 

Baby Boy 

Check On It 

Single Ladies 

Say My Name

Independent Women 

Bills Bills Bills 

Bootylicious 

Perfect Duet 

:celestial2:

49 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Beyonce has 4 with Destiny's Child

5 as a soloist

And Perfect will be her 10th overall.

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

5 as a lead.

she has only 2 solo number ones.

he means solo like not as a part of Destiny’s Child

So LOVE. already repeaked higher than LOYALTY. repeaked after debut release week and without a video. LOVE. is easily the vastly superior song :celestial5:

Edited by B-Rabbit

Can we be pressed at Bad At Love now? Like, she’s literally just screaming and somehow sneaking in to the top 10.

18 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

So LOVE. already repeaked higher than LOYALTY. repeaked after debut release week and without a video. LOVE. is easily the vastly superior song :celestial5:

And people still say that LOYALTY deserved to be the second single more than LOVE.  

I understand why that he chose LOYALTY as a second single because it wouldn't smash as a third single while LOVE still can

18 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

5 as a lead.

she has only 2 solo number ones.

5 as a soloist, credited as Beyoncé (Not part of DC)

So...

2 as a soloist with no feature

3 as a soloist with a feature

Soloist just refers to the single artist I'm talking about. Not the amount of people credited on a song. If you take the current #1 song for example, Post Malone is a credited soloist on Rockstar. He's one person. But the song itself isn't a solo song.

4 hours ago, umich said:

Or the other way around... :toofunny2: Ed only has one #1 single. Why does she need to be thanking him when she’s been to the summit 9 times?

I'm totally against this Hive vs Monster shadefest going on but this is a weak argument.

What exactly was stopping Perfect from going #1 after Rockstar? We know that it's been almost 10 years since Beyonce has topped the charts.

C'mon now...I think most of the Hive can thank Ed for this and not go as low as to make it appear as if Ed should be grateful that Beyonce is on his song because of her 5 solo #1s and 4 group #1s and pretend the song wouldn't reach the top without a remix. I mean this isn't a S&M remix situation where the remix was the only reason for the song to reach #1

9v5J2yo.gif

I don't understand how Billboard can give some artists such preferential treatment. I have nothing against beyonce, but it's unfair how some artists get the upper hand with Billboard and some don't. 

Eg: the Lay Me Down remix with John Legend. Legend never got credited even though his version was the most popular for at least one week. Beyonce's version had been out for a few hours, and yet BB will still credit her.

52 minutes ago, Benjichasin89 said:

Irreplaceable 

Crazy In Love 

Baby Boy 

Check On It 

Single Ladies 

Say My Name

Independent Women 

Bills Bills Bills 

Bootylicious 

Perfect Duet 

:celestial2:

10 #1s

28 Top 10s

11 #1s as a songwriter 

72 BB hits 

:clap3: 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

25 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Can we be pressed at Bad At Love now? 

No

2rzxukz.jpg

In the end,

people not to stop hating on Beyonce for getting the #1 this way...could have been Adele/Rihanna/Taylor/Ariana/Gaga and their stans would be rejoicing as well.

Also, this whole merging Beyonce has 9 or 10 #1 hits and not beyonce as a solo + in a group thing is just overdone. 

Rockstar IS getting a Latin remix this Friday:rip:

that's what needs to be shaded. Having no shame in this game... I hope it doesn't make it return back to the top

9v5J2yo.gif

17 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I'm totally against this Hive vs Monster shadefest going on but this is a weak argument.

What exactly was stopping Perfect from going #1 after Rockstar? We know that it's been almost 10 years since Beyonce has topped the charts.

C'mon now...I think most of the Hive can thank Ed for this and not go as low as to make it appear as if Ed should be grateful that Beyonce is on his song because of her 5 solo #1s and 4 group #1s and pretend the song wouldn't reach the top without a remix. I mean this isn't a S&M remix situation where the remix was the only reason for the song to reach #1

9v5J2yo.gif

this is all so true. 

theyre being so cocky and condescending towards ed considering their fav has two solo number ones and ed is one of the biggest artists of the decade

6XYSQAW.gif%22%20alt=%226XYSQAW.gif