Billboard Charts (December 3-9, 2017)

iHype.

Can someone please direct me to the predictions? It's really hard to find anything in here now that the hive has shown up. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• QueenofCopyPaste

• UNNAMI

• Lovett

12 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions

1 Perfect        580  (+2)

2 Rockstar        487  (-1)

3 Havana        418  (-1)

4 Gucci Gang        283 (=) 

5 Thunder        278  (=)

6 Too Good At Goodbyes        273  (=)

7 Bad At Love        225  (+4)

8 No Limit        225  (=)

9 What Lovers Do        220 (=)  

10 Bodak Yellow        200  (-3)

11 I Get The Bag        192  (+5)

12 All I Want For Christmas Is You        189  (+9)

13 Motorsport        185 (+4)

14 New Rules        183  (+1)

15 Feel It Still        176  (-5)

16 Sorry Not Sorry        176 (-4)  

17 Mi Gente        172  (-4)

18 1-800-273-8255        163 (-4)  

19 Wolves        162  (+1)

20 Him & I         162  (debut)

37 End Game 112 (+46)

63 Tell Me You Love Me 82 (re-entry)

79 Mic Drop 62 (-51)

88 Walk On Water 46 (-9)

19 minutes ago, FAN said:

Can someone please direct me to the predictions? It's really hard to find anything in here now that the hive has shown up. 

3 hours ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Her point was that artist don’t make albums. They mainly focus on the singles. Beyonce always makes a full body of work. Bey hasn’t even mention anything about WOW and Perfect duet. That’s not where her focus is at 

I don’t get why that quote is going over people’s heads :dies: it does not apply to Beyoncé at all.

57 minutes ago, private radio said:

Camila being blocked completely for that #1 and BY Beyonce. Karma for her stans saying she's the new Beyonce? :deadbanana2:

Mariah top 10 this year confirmed

EFodLZ4.gif

Havana is doing well globally and us stans are happy so not sure what you're trying to say:celestial5:

Beyoncé redoing 2007 all over again. I mean, she is smart... But anyway! I am so happy for Mariah, it's likely she'll hit top 10!

Yesss Bey snatch that #1:duca:

AIWFCIY:clap3:I hope Last Christmas can make it this year too!

2 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

The number 1 really doesn’t mean that much to the hive. However, the level of vitriol in this thread is really quite satisfactory and just makes me feel oh so good. 

Thanks for that.

And guys, you all know deep down that Beyoncé could have had many number 1’s the past few years had she not sabotaged herself. You know it, and the hive know you know it. Nevertheless, she has maintained her status despite not doing so. The idea that the charts are irrelevant to Bey is inconceivable to ATRL, and I understand it’s a hard concept to grasp for you all. 

I do feel your pain though. It must be difficult to see a woman you despise so much succeed, and a drag you have used against her and the hive for many years distintegrate before your very eyes. Just don’t let the bitterness consume you. 

4K5cKAF.gif

:fan:

Ahhh Mariah is going top 10 :jonny: 

1 hour ago, umich said:

I don’t get why that quote is going over people’s heads :dies: it does not apply to Beyoncé at all.

So how does a remix not part of any of Bey's "bodies of work", to the point of her not even mentioning it, not count as 'quick single'? 

Yes she has her legacy and her visual albums, but acknowledging the fact that this song isn't part of it, won't change it. 

28 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

So how does a remix not part of any of Bey's "bodies of work", to the point of her not even mentioning it, not count as 'quick single'? 

Yes she has her legacy and her visual albums, but acknowledging the fact that this song isn't part of it, won't change it. 

Beyoncé said people don’t listen to full albums. They just go through the singles and move to the next single. They don’t invest the time actually listen to the album. Perfect duet, WOW, Mi Gente and the other isn’t apart of Beyoncé’s album. Just because she did a ft doesn’t mean she’s releasing a quick single because Beyoncé isn’t even the one releasing the single. Bey didn’t know that perfect was going to be a single back in may.

3 minutes ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Beyoncé said people don’t listen to full albums. They just go through the singles and move to the next single. They don’t invest the time actually listen to the album. Perfect duet, WOW, Mi Gente and the other isn’t apart of Beyoncé’s album. Just because she did a ft doesn’t mean she’s releasing a quick single because Beyoncé isn’t even the one releasing the single. Bey didn’t know that perfect was going to be a single back in may.

Ed's album came out in March, with Perfect being part of the track list. 

Beyoncé recorded the remix of Perfect in May. 

So how in the universe can you affirm, as if you were there, that BEYONCÉ recorded a remix with today's biggest male artist 2 months after his album was out and that said remix wasn't intended to be a single at some point? 

You're willing to defy logic just to make your fave look good, which means that you don't have an actual valid argument... 

------

Her not being the one releasing the song proves my point. Perfect is part of Ed's work, so is the remix. Whereas with Beyoncé it isn't part of anything related to her and is, in my opinion, a quick single for her. 

3 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

So how in the universe can you affirm, as if you were there, that BEYONCÉ recorded a remix with today's biggest male artist 2 months after his album was out and that said remix wasn't intended to be a single at some point? 

You're willing to defy logic just to make your fave look good, which means that you don't have an actual valid argument... 

------

Her not being the one releasing the song proves my point. Perfect is part of Ed's work, so is the remix. Whereas with Beyoncé it isn't part of anything related to her and is, in my opinion, a quick single for her. 

Just because Beyoncé did a remix doesn’t mean it was going to be a single. There’s plenty of song that Beyoncé are on that’s not a single. 

2 minutes ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Just because Beyoncé did a remix doesn’t mean it was going to be a single. There’s plenty of song that Beyoncé are on that’s not a single. 

Yes but Ed isn't just a random. A remix of 2 huge artists has more chances to be released than the other random remixes she records. 

2 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Yes but Ed isn't just a random. A remix of 2 huge artists has more chances to be released than the other random remixes she records. 

Get over it, getting gray hairs over this ain’t worth it.

Mariah and Beyonce gonna be top 10 at the same time :clap3: how 00's.

19 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

------

Serendipity

----

December is Mariah's month

Serendipity

37 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Serendipity

----

December is Mariah's month

Serendipity

Nah, December is clearly Nigella's month, sweetie! :eli: 

Serendipity

O.T.: Go, Austin, Beyoncé, Edward, Karla, Jeffery, Mariah, and Shayaa! :clap3: 

Serendipity

Edited by Pacaveli

1 minute ago, Pacaveli said:

Nah, December is clearly Nigella's month, sweetie! :eli: 

Serendipity

O.T.: Go, Austin, Beyoncé, Edward, Karla, Jeffery, Mariah, and Shayaa! :clap3: 

Serendipity

I mean, this is tea!

wtCWCuh.gif

7 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

I mean, this is tea!

wtCWCuh.gif

Thank You so much for praising my post about the Queen of ATRL.

You have a good taste, sweetie.  

wtCWCuh.gif

O.T.: Perfect Duet needs to go #1.

wtCWCuh.gif

SCReaming at that Oz drag a few pages back omg :ahh:

Mariah is such a skinny legend, happy for her too