• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• QueenofCopyPaste

• UNNAMI

• Lovett

Congrats Perfect and AIWFCIY :clap3: Nancy Mulligan next please :matty:

7 minutes ago, Benjichasin89 said:

Beyonce hasnt stopped tugging on her haters is weaves since she dropped that visual album. I love it. :ahh:

They really thought she was over after 4. They're still pressed over being proven wrong FOUR years later.

3Wziz9Z.thumb.gif.1d110bb9a051f6e81f5258

Edited by Nemo

24 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

I thought the same thing when lil Wayne randomly got another number one this year with I’m the One.

nnn

tumblr_n9l7b2SkgI1qf8hnio4_r1_250.gif

The sheer ANGER. :skull: It's not like y'all are even losing a drag; y'all will just have to add extra qualifiers and move the goal posts around like you always do, haters. Use your imaginations, reach for the stars! :gaycat2:

Bey really is kicking off decade three of her career with a bang tho. A completely superfluous, random #1 just because; Lion King and Coachella coming...whew, can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve next. 

QueenofCopyPaste

r9JP8VY.png

4 minutes ago, Nemo said:

They really thought she was over after 4. They're still pressed over being proven wrong FOUR years later.

Its funny how all the girls they used to drag her with that were on top in 2011 are nowhere to be seen. 

Now that she has scored a #1 this decade (OBH) told me she wouldnt is there anything else they said she wont be able to do?

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

It's not Beyoncé thst people are mad at... It's her stans and their attitude here,

im all for doing s go team! Yea! Cheer for an artist, but they just attack every single little thing said about Beyoncé,

Isn't that what EVERYONE on Atrl does tho? I mean, all stans think their fave is God.

4 minutes ago, Benjichasin89 said:

Its funny how all the girls they used to drag her with that were on top in 2011 are nowhere to be seen. 

Now that she has scored a #1 this decade (OBH) told me she wouldnt is there anything else they said she wont be able to do?

Even funnier, her 2011 "flops" outstream the most of the other girls' #1s and top tens from 2011 both daily and overall.

I think all they have left to cling on to for dear life is that she has no solo top five this decade, which could easily change if she releases B7's lead to streaming services (if it's solo).

Edited by Nemo

Now Or Never deserved Bad At Love's success. Here for AIWFCIY hitting top 5. 

8 minutes ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

r9JP8VY.png

already?!!!

wait for that live and duet video and that 10+ weeks at the no.1

i want a studio shot video you know like that other historic smash one sweet day

2XWODea.gif

Edited by harwee

Congrats 

These remix situations are so fishy...they combine sales from both songs with the original's AI and streaming and they credit both artists -,- Like shouldn't the remix version of any song get more combined total points that the original so the credit goes to both?

RIhanna did it with Britney,Katy did it with Missy Elliot (though Missy was not credited)...it's not right tbh.I always hated it when artists did that so they can grab a quick #1.BB feels like a joke again.

Edited by popboi__

1 hour ago, Doogle said:

But I thought Beyoncé would never get a #1 ever again?

When compared to Xtina, Britney and P!nk everyone said Bey would be the last to get another based on their track records

But here she is in her 20 year career about to have a #1 in three different decades? Interesting 

People couldn't really forsee it since Beyonce is suicidal when it comes to the charts. That's just very obvious. See Formation, which probably could've topped the chart and would've been better moment.

It's not that interesting, though. It is a high-profile remix with Ed Sheeran and the original is the backbone of it being able to potentially top the chart since it was already coming strong. I guess it's shocking Beyonce decided to do it, but it topping the chart? It could be Rihanna or Sam Smith. At the rate original was going, anyone but a complete unknown/flop would've pushed it.

5 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Even funnier, her 2011 "flops" outstream the most of the other girls #1s and top tens from 2011 both daily and overall.

I think all they have left to cling on to for dear life is that she has no solo top five this decade, which could easily change if she releases B7's lead to streaming services.

She could have done it with 'Formation' its not a matter or not if she could its if she wants to. They really have nothing left, as if she needs another solo top 5 in her 20 year career. :dies:

2 hours ago, IAMRodrigo said:

Dear reminder

His solo version on spotify - #19 (11 peak)

Peak sales ~70k peak (for week)

With Beyoncé - #5 - (4 peak)

Sales estimates - 110k (with out the original version)

:fan:

Like good for Bey and I'm happy she's getting a #1 but this is a false equivalency. You can't really compare the sales and streams of a song that became a single months and months after the album release and the ones of one that was newly released. 

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

Why are the Navy so mad? :rip: They’re incredibly insecure considering her success on the Hot 100. 

girl, the Hive came for Rih and her singles success for ages with the 'little quick singles' shade, it's understandable

the most important thing is that #wokenavy and #wokehive are both above the feud, just a little part of both bases is still going on with it :cm:

7 minutes ago, popboi__ said:

These remix situations are so fishy...they combine sales from both songs with the original's AI and streaming and they credit both artists -,- Like shouldn't the remix version of any song get more combined total points that the original so the credit goes to both?

RIhanna did it with Britney,Katy did it with Missy Elliot (though Missy was not credited)...it's not right tbh.I always hated it when artists done that so they can grab a quick #1.BB feels like a joke again.

That's just tip of the iceberg. 

The whole remix thing is such a faulty system that Billboard didn't fix and now it's too late cause everyone's gaming the system. 

People say its faulty system until their faves benefit from it. That is why it will never be fixed. 

I myself posted the same last month but since i like this duet i don't really care.

We can fix it next time. 

Edited by harwee

i want beyonce to serve one last pop era, huge, modern, popish and groundbreaking, with huge promo (not by her own obviously but by bying radio and spotify payola and that stuff, banners) and then she can go full with her selftitleds and lemonades

give me sasha fierce chapter 2

This thread is a mess,I can imagine how messy it is gonna be next week when the next chart is revealed :rip: 

the anti-hive collective drafting their essays on how Bey's inevitable #1 is invalid cuz it's a collab , dragging her songwriting credits , preparing to call her washed up:

furious-crazed-typing.gif

ktpng.gif

x38DC.gif?ssl=1

get to work bums !!!!!!!! professor qurl has some dissertations to grade , and i won't be kind :-* 

When this goes #1.  the rage over Atrl will be iconic :rip:

This situation behind Ed & Bey’s Perfect duet reminds me when Rihanna released S&M (Remix) feat. Britney Spears, then when they combined sales from the single version + remix, it boosted that version to number #1, It’s good when legends join forces to get a number #1 single ???

Edited by Capruni