Billboard Charts (December 3-9, 2017)

iHype.

2 minutes ago, NEZ said:

Weak shade. Lemon is the only n.e.r.d to ever chart on the hot 100. rihanna doesnt hop on songs just because theyre blowing up. :sorry:

So that’s a yes or no to the Lemon remix?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• QueenofCopyPaste

• UNNAMI

• Lovett

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Why are Rihanna fans mad. 

giphy.gif

To be fair, it's the hive's fault for throwing the "quick lil singles" gif / drag for the last 3 years or so, whenever the navy was bragging about singles success or/and when Rih was featured on other artists' singles.

But it's fine. Let's move on!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, IronFist1994 said:

Less relevant metrics, OK. :doc:

I hope her next album manages to finally outdo Loud, the most successful era by a black female this decade. 

stop it :zzz: 

Now who's ready for AIWFCIY's impending re-peaking next week?

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

I guess Rihanna and Beyoncé have that in common then.

sis stop. She thought she was going to have her 'despacito' with 'mi jente', then she thought she was going to have her 'love the way you lie' with eminem and now she begged ed to be featured on his song. Shes so transparent. :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

So that’s a yes or no to the Lemon remix?

sis I dont even use the song so I could care less. Im interested in hearing beys version, sure.

1 minute ago, NEZ said:

sis stop. She thought she was going to have her 'despacito' with 'mi jente', then she thought she was going to have her 'love the way you lie' with eminem and now she begged ed to be featured on his song. Shes so transparent. :toofunny2:

Wait, wasn't "Mi Gente" a charity remix for a song that was already falling out of the Top 20? Wasn't "Walk on Water" a completely new song and therefore entirely irrelevant to this conversation? And didn't Ed specifically state that he played his album for her before it even came out and then asked her to do the remix back in May?

Honey, you should really try better. All the artists have already clocked your lies themselves, they're doing the work for me.

4 minutes ago, IronFist1994 said:

Less relevant metrics, OK. :doc:

I hope her next album manages to FINALLY outdo Loud, the most successful era by a black female this decade. Not everybody has that.

Talk about living in the past.

Image result for brandysource gif

4 minutes ago, NEZ said:

Do you write fan fiction? This is pretty good :eek: What’s your AO3 account?

Why are the Navy so mad? :rip: They’re incredibly insecure considering her success on the Hot 100. 

11 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Lemon, hopefully.

:rip: 

5 minutes ago, Doogle said:

But I thought Beyoncé would never get a #1 ever again?

When compared to Xtina, Britney and P!nk everyone said Bey would be the last to get another based on their track records

But here she is in her 20 year career about to have a #1 in three different decades? Interesting 

Well she didn’t, Ed Sheeran did and she just happened to leech off the remix of his song that was already massive :cm: let’s see if she can ever get a non-remix #1 ever again

11 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Lemon, hopefully.

:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, NEZ said:

sis I dont even use the song so I could care less. Im interested in hearing beys version, sure.

Great! Hopefully it happens. Looking forward to seeing you stan, like you’ve been doing in the Perfect Duet thread :heart2:

Just now, MrLovett said:

Wait, wasn't "Mi Gente" a charity remix for a song that was already falling out of the Top 20? Wasn't "Walk on Water" a completely new song and therefore entirely irrelevant to this conversation? And didn't Ed specifically state that he played his album for her before it even came out and then asked her to do the remix back in May?

Honey, you should really try better. All the artists have already clocked your lies themselves, they're doing the work for me.

We all know beyonce is a bad liar. That bitch begged ed to be on his song and you and i both know it. Shes not fooling anyone. I dont even think you guys believe her lies. Come on hive, wake up. :weeps:

Just now, NEZ said:

We all know beyonce is a bad liar. That bitch begged ed to be on his song and you and i both know it. Shes not fooling anyone. I dont even think you guys believe her lies. Come on hive, wake up. :weeps:

You are being a BIT pressed. 

1 minute ago, NEZ said:

Sad

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Great! Hopefully it happens. Looking forward to seeing you stan, like you’ve been doing in the Perfect Duet thread :heart2:

Damn expose me. This site brings out the worst in me. I actually love this song. :weeps:

Anyways the navy need to calm down.

if Beyonce needs to  get a #1 through an existing smash to help her sleep better when she lays next to her cheating husband at night, then by all means let her :date:

9 minutes ago, NEZ said:

Balvin:

“Beyonce was at the top of the list. To Balvin and his team's surprise, when asked she said yes -- motivated in part, they learned later, by her daughter Blue (Azul in Spanish) and her love of the song. 

"We reached out never thinking they would say yes,"

EM: “It’s been on my wish list for a long time, but I never really had a song that I felt like would be right to present to her,”

Ed: "I have an email address I email [to get in touch with Beyonce]," Sheeran revealed, adding that the singer's email address "actually changes every week." "So I emailed that and we got on the phone, and it's been in the works since May." :fan:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

Just now, Shelter said:

Why are Rihanna fans mad. 

giphy.gif

Nobodys mad.. We're just exposing the Hive as the most hypocrite fanbase ever!

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

You are being a BIT pressed. 

just having some fun sis. Whats atrl without the stan wars? :michael: