Final: #5 Miley 47K; Demi loses #2 by 1K.

iHype.

2 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

Oh wow, some of y’all are really cocky with this prediction... It’s not even a full day yet.

Like the Demetria stans weren't wetting themselves and being cocky about herbeing #1 on iTunes.

RBABeRq.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CaptainMusic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Grumpy Gills

• B-Rabbit

Shania deserves this way more than the other girls. She's a legend and wrote this entire album completely by herself. Not to mention also co-produced every track on the album. That is talent.

1 minute ago, Meowster said:

This isn’t true.

how is it not? i’m not undermining the feat of artists achieving diamond but let’s not pretend like it isn’t more impressive to achieve nowadays when the sales climate is virtually dead, as opposed to a decade ago when albums actually had a consumer base

Just now, ks_dollar said:

Like the Demetria stans weren't wetting themselves and being cocky about herbeing #1 on iTunes.

RBABeRq.gif

Funny because we weren't. We knew from the moment that she announced the album date that she would be #3 below both Shania and Miley. In fact, more non-stans started saying that she would debut at #1 above them, but not Demi stans. 

3 minutes ago, howboutdah said:

everyone and their mother had a diamond album pre 2000s-2010s because sales were actually alive and well, vs an artist who debuted in the digital age, where only adele has achieved diamond :skull: 

enjoy your WP tho

This straight up nonsense :rip:

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Legend Shania :clap3: I wouldnt mind if Demi overtook her but I'm rooting for Shania. Also Demi clearly didnt care about the #1 like she did with Confident which ended up at #2 anyways.

Listen to this one

Wow that chorus/melody is so catchy and different!

Why did I never hear of her?

I will have to go through her discography :jamming:

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

Funny because we weren't. We knew from the moment that she announced the album date that she would be #3 below both Shania and Miley. In fact, more non-stans started saying that she would debut at #1 above them, but not Demi stans. 

Ah, that's my Demi.

anigif_enhanced-854-1402772731-5.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

7 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

RBABeRq.gif

I don’t know about the other, but our stans just say ‘Yas,’ ‘Congrats Demi,’ ‘She deserves this for her best album.’ because we all predict that Shania will get the #1.

So I don’t know where did you find the ‘cocky’ part.

1 hour ago, Rederastan said:

TALENT WON. Generic gorl who can't write a decent song lost!

Don't come for Miley like that

Please Dear Lord let Shania have this! Let her stick it to Mutt and her stupid ex-best friend. PLEASE

20 minutes ago, howboutdah said:

everyone and their mother had a diamond album pre 2000s-2010s because sales were actually alive and well, vs an artist who debuted in the digital age, where only adele has achieved diamond :skull: 

enjoy your WP tho

Not you trying to justify your favs inability to secure a mere gold album these days with this shallow ass post

Sit Down and seethe a bit.

Tragic. I hope things change and talent prevails. Demetria deserves that #1.

19 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Shania deserves this way more than the other girls. She's a legend and wrote this entire album completely by herself. Not to mention also co-produced every track on the album. That is talent.

The songs are mediocre, and I'm a country habithé. I'd rather have an album with less involvement from the artist but great music.

1 hour ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I literally never heard of that has been :rip: 

The self-drag :rip:

ipr5g3.gif  

QueenofCopyPaste
6 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

The songs are mediocre, and I'm a country habithé. I'd rather have an album with less involvement from the artist but great music.

Shania always writes all songs of her albums though..so her involvement is always hands on whether music is great or not

13 minutes ago, Bunifah said:

Not you trying to justify your favs inability to secure a mere gold album these days with this shallow ass post

Sit Down and seethe a bit.

MY fave? :rip::rip::rip:

idc about any of these artists so why would i seethe :skull: in fact, i was always rooting for shania to snatch for the kiis but go awf boo!

1 hour ago, Camilitau.u said:

I don't know her........but I like her for blocking trash........certain bases were getting too big headed and overly Confident..

:dies:

2 minutes ago, mikeyace16 said:

Poor Whale Watchers :ahh: 

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.