Final: #5 Miley 47K; Demi loses #2 by 1K.

iHype.

So happy Queen Shania is back at No. 1 after 15 years of being away! I hope she gets so much success from this album, I'm going to see her in Belfast and I can't wait to see her! :duca::duca::duca::duca:

tznhereforit.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CaptainMusic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Grumpy Gills

• B-Rabbit

These are very early predictions and there is no way HDD knows any insider first day physical sales tea :rip: , both Demi and Miley still have promo on the way and Shania will get literally 0 streaming.

She might end up #3, don't celebrate just yet.

Edited by igninton

the ignorance for legendary Miss Shania Twain here..

I was rooting for Demi to get that number 1 tho.. I'll be okay with any of em snatching that number 1

4 hours ago, Pacaveli said:

:eek:

Her fans are SO loyal! 

When will your fave's? :fan: 

No they aren't. She bowed out of music gracefully after the huge decline that was Up!

Still, this is a huge shock. I wasn't even expecting 40k :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, Eternium said:

No they aren't. She bowed out of music gracefully after the huge decline that was Up!

If you were expecting 40k you might as well tattoo 'stupid' on your forehead.

And her fans are loyal or she would not be able to tour arenas after over 10 years absence.

19 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I literally never heard of that has been :rip: 

You must have heard of her if you know she's a has been. :rip: 

1 hour ago, Mindful said:

If you were expecting 40k you might as well tattoo 'stupid' on your forehead.

And her fans are loyal or she would not be able to tour arenas after over 10 years absence.

Have you not seen how her last few singles did or her album sales over time? She would have done 40k or less without the tour bundle.

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

You mean the Up! album that outsold any Britney album since 2000? :rip: 

Of course she declined just like Whitney declined after The Bodyguard, it would be impossible to repeat COO's success but it wasn't this massive decline that caused her to "bow out" :biblio: 

Had she not gotten Lymes Disease and Mutt not cheated we would have probably gotten an album around 2007/2008.

And obviously her fans are loyal if she's doing 100k with no hit and after a 10+ year break like...you try way too hard.

:clap3: Shania is the country queen that laid the ground work for my fave! Glad to see her getting them strong sales after 15 years between records, and with no clear hit. :clap3:

17 hours ago, Émotif Fool said:

Heard one shania song in my life so....good for her? Demi deserves because her music is more remembered 

:ahh:

6 hours ago, Hooker Barbie said:

It's... Disgusting that some people on this forum basically don't look outside of one genre of music and know the legends. I despise rock and metal, but I at least know and respect the legends of those genres. 

Basically with every ticket purchase, you get a free copy of the album - only one copy though, regardless if you buy 1 ticket or 8.

I bought two tickets and was able to claim two CDs. Same happened with Witness.

Edited by legendlavigne

6 hours ago, cuneytb said:

I don't really know who Shania is. Can someone recommend me an album by her. Wondering what she has done in the past that she is killing the charts of the new generation :rip: 

Come On Over is the place to begin. It has bops like these:

Edited by nadiamendell

Shania Twain (Mercury Nashville) 121-132k SPS, 120-130k album
Demi Lovato(Island/Safehouse/Hollywood) 68-78k, 45-55k
Miley Cyrus (RCA) 40-55k, 30-40k
Michael Jackson (Legacy) 13-19k, 9-14k
Pearl Jam(Monkeywrench/Republic) 12-15k, 11-13k

SHOUTING

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.