Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

Just now, Mariah4life said:

what do you want to eat, daddy?

useuLeF.jpg

What's your specialty?

Please don't say fish.

useuLeF.jpg

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

**** it im not starving myself for this

useuLeF.jpguseuLeF.jpguseuLeF.jpg

Just now, Losing my ground said:

I think I'm going to sleep since I also have 0 faith in those results coming in.

Girl shut up.

URBAN

Just now, URBAN said:

What's your specialty?

Please don't say fish.

useuLeF.jpg

whatever's between my thighs.

it's more squid than fish according to @T-Swizz

useuLeF.jpguseuLeF.jpg

1 minute ago, URBAN said:

Girl shut up.

URBAN

Season 6 winner being rude to Season 7 winner. Jealous much?

URBAN

Edited by Losing my ground

4 minutes ago, Citrus said:

That Swine performance almost made me stan Madonna

useuLeF.jpg

Madonna sweetie I’m so sorry 

winner. where?

giphy.gif

Did you predict this with your dick or your ***?

URBAN

1 minute ago, Mariah4life said:

winner. where?

giphy.gif

Of course a 14th eliminated wouldn't recognize a winner.

URBAN

While we wait

Get into the new and improved, non problematic, Nigerian version of Azealia Banks :fan: 

While you wait...

ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS IN REALITY TV HISTORY

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, rl231 said:

While you wait...

This is extremely iconic

• ATRL Moderator

Also I foresee one tribe about to raise hell in the thread w the scores tonight

1 minute ago, Element said:

I mean :gaycat2: when you send Anaconda what else are you gonna get

Just now, Speezy said:

I mean :gaycat2: when you send Anaconda what else are you gonna get

:deadbanana: 

3 minutes ago, Element said:

Wig if kylie goes and her tribe loses 

.........I really hope that's a joke and no one sent Anaconda, because........

15 minutes ago, rl231 said:

While you wait...

"A hot pocket?! A LEAN POCKET!!!" Yo wtf aljsdhasiudbvsaifvasdbl

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Buddy! said:

Wig if kylie goes and her tribe loses 

More like a Skrillex tea

23 minutes ago, rl231 said:

While you wait...

i actually watched this whole thing & damn, that was WORTH the time.

32 minutes ago, rl231 said:

While you wait...

DAMN! I loved this!

kfc4lyl.png

Welcome castaways to your 5th results show! Below will be the rates of each entry from all four judges. You were all rated on a scale of 1 to 10. Your average score will be combined into a tribe average which will determine which tribes are losing a member.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked on your tribe, against all castaways, and finally the overall tribe rankings this round.

The lowest averaging tribe - just one this time! - will be headed to Tribal Council where they will vote off one member, who will become the 8th eliminated player of the season.

With that said, here are the scores…

Alcantra

clc7JYVoc0fnShp_rlP58UIaYFWZ83m6-Xx_0YZTMJx03hwPAD8MkHOBl_BMwAynq6f7oyFkKdxlWdX8yDlCg2sFMV0vA8J2B4d1j4_JkCFNdzExyI-wpQ1qox0-GWYmFGPEIej_

wesleywalrus – Best Friend - Jason Chen

• Element - 10 - perf
  • rl231 - 10 - https://media.tenor.com/images/eb283c6cd85888dc97450cbb56ec41d1/tenor.gif
  • T-Swizz - 10 - The lyrics touch base with every pre-requisite I had. They’ve been best friends since they were ten but he’s never had the courage to tell her how he truly feels and then to complicate it even more, she already has a boyfriend! Gosh darn it! Sure, it may be a bit cliche but it hit all the marks. Also, I was almost completely sure this would be a sappy ballad but it turned out to be pretty pop-ish, I was pleasantly surprised. Almost had a David Archuleta feel to it.
  • URBAN - 10 - A cheesy bop, but it’s a bop. Hits all the marks, can’t NOT give this a perfect score.

Marvin – You Make Me Wanna - Usher

• Element - 7 - It has a couple of references to the theme, but it really doesn’t dwell much on ruining their friendship in order to be in this new romance. It’s more about the other woman.
  • rl231 - 7.5 - A great song; alas, it doesn’t fit the round all the way. If this was a round about ruining the relationship you’re in to get with your best friend, then you would’ve got the round!
  • T-Swizz - 6.5 - Ack! A classic. Technically fits the description of “falling for your best friend” BUT the only problem is that he’s less concerned about ruining the friendship and more concerned with the fact that he’s already taken. It seems more like a temptation than a “friendships crossing that proverbial line”.
  • URBAN - 7.5 - WOO, one of Usher’s best songs! A bop, but it focuses more on his relationship and how he’s tempted to step out of it to mess with his best friend. Seems more of lust than love.

Speezy – Cross the Line - John Legend

• Element - 10 - Yeah this is flawless IMO. I love how he emphasizes the risk of it all.
  • rl231 - 10 - This is in the exact same vein as “Ruin the Friendship,” just with a different beat lol. TAKE MY 10!!
  • T-Swizz - 10 - This is the perfect choice Speezy! He makes it clear and concise.
  • URBAN - 10 - I love this mans voice, I’d cross the line with him any day. DEF hit’s the mark on “crossing the line” and it being with his “best friend”. He made it very clear that he wants to “lover her tonight” towards the end of the song. Great choice, but it did get a bit repetitive.

talent – More Than A Friend - Michael Learns to Rock

• Element - 8 - It’s not bad, but it’s not among the strongest echelon this time. He doesn’t seem to be completely confident to cross the line and ruin the friendship - he’s just waiting for her to say something instead. I don’t get any sense of risking it all for love, and I also wish I could see a little more into their friendship than general terms.
  • rl231 - 9 - Damn, these Disney-esque songs are too damn cheesy. Lyrically, it works, but I feel like he already got rejected by her?
  • T-Swizz - 9 - A bit TOO cheesy for me but that was inevitable for a topic of this nature. The song accurately describes the struggles of a one-sided love that occurs when a LOSER with no balls simply hasn’t mustered up enough courage to confess to his potential significant other. The song itself was pretty predictable sonically but the lyrical content was above average.
  • URBAN - 9  - Oh wow, this is a really cute song! Sounds like he tried crossing that line and got friendzoned. “I want to hear you say that I’m more than a friend” lol.

Queen Conchita – Animal - Neon Trees

• Element - 9 - The first verse and bridge are pretty good, but I feel as if the rest of the song just kind of talks about the physical attraction without as much content that supports the theme directly. It’s a bit repetitive at times. It’s not a bad entry by any means though.
  • rl231 - 9.5 - Wow, I should really pay attention to lyrics that I like to sing in the car...ANYWAYS, good job! The lyrics are a tad repetitive, but the message is pretty clear.
  • T-Swizz - 9.5 - Definitely one of the more interesting songs (sonically) and the band approaches the topic from an interesting standpoint. Desperately trying to push the relationship into a more romantic direction whereas the person on the receiving end seems to be the hesitant one. Infatuation is never fun when it’s one-sided. Poor dat.
  • URBAN - 9 - He really wants to cross that line, but the bottom is just being hesitant. It hits the mark, but seems like the feeling isn’t mutual.

Riri. – Anita Cochran & Steve Wariner - What If I Said

• Element - 10 - Yep, this is pretty perfect. They really map out the thought process and struggles behind the decision. The fact that they are duetting definitely adds more substance and emotion!
  • rl231 - 10 - https://media.tenor.com/images/f8283dbf08da1881327cf4703ff44a58/tenor.gif
  • T-Swizz - 10 - A ballad-esque song by two white middle aged country singers whose biggest problem in life seems to be wondering if they should cross the line…..how exciting! Fits the theme well; the fact that it’s a duet brings another layer of complexity to the song, as they both might have similar feelings toward each other but neither have the courage to say it. Love it! (the concept, not the song).
  • URBAN - 10 - Oh wow, oh wow. Ok Ms. Riri, you DELIVERED! Hit all the marks, and sonically it’s perfect!

Kylie Jenner - Estelle - More Than Friends

• Element - 5.5 - There are parts of it that do address the theme, but it’s definitely off base, especially compared to the rest of the entries. There’s no major risk involved in moving beyond their current status, and they’re already fkn every weekend sooooo IDK what to say
  • rl231 - 5.5 - So, this song should be called More Than Friends (with Benefits)...the song is just about her wanting more from him than just the physicality.
  • T-Swizz - 4.5 - This song is beysically about friends with benefits. He seems to care more about the physical aspect of the relationship but could care less about investing emotionally. This is a slightly different kind of relationship than what the challenge was looking for as they already ruined the friendship (as he’s trying to distance himself from her because she’s looking for more). You’re the only one that seemed to completely miss the mark here :/
  • URBAN - 6 - Damn Kylie, this is a bop but you missed the concept. In this song, they’ve already crossed the line and she wants to take it to another level, but he seems hesitant, and she seems bothered that he doesn’t want anything serious with her.

kylie2.thumb.png.3e813aca9336ff823ae0d42

Unfortunately Kylie, this ends your time on this season of ATRL Survivor. We loved having you around, so thank you so much for the time you graciously gave us!

Part 2 is coming up.

Edited by rl231