Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

i did that

mariahgross.gif

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

I was HOPING someone of your caliber would choose this gem:

Haven't you heard? I can't do well in Games anymore. Fat after flopped.

45 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

the fact that y'all submitted Gaga songs and not a single one chose "Vanity" like... what...

wow, God Bless

mariahgross.gif

It was my first pick, changed it later because Donatella fits the theme more.

44 minutes ago, Element said:

The amount of nines and tens this round makes me think interpretation is good for this bunch :P

Except Cofresí, clearly.

That's b********. We thought of many of those "10" songs (read our PM) but because they have a lot of factors against the description didn't go for it. Stupid Girls? That's clearly a CRITIC about today's society, when the description says it should be a representation of a vain and vapid person or how they show themselves to other people and to the world. 

The saddest part is that my second pick was "Can't Get Enough of Myself" but everyone agreed Donatella was better. Or I was being sabotaged, or the judges were pretty dick heads this time.

Anyway, Hope y'all be clearer with your descriptions or truest to them in your judging because I'm very pissed at our results.

Going to pack xoxo

Edited by Losing my ground

1 minute ago, Alena said:

Sad we’re gonna have to eliminate someone again but getting 2nd place in our tribe makes me rly happy i trusted myself on my pick <3

You and @Kathlen did thaT and brought up the average 

Mariah4life – Can’t Get Enough of Myself - Santigold

• Element - 10 - I think this one is a great representation of the inflated ego that so many people have in the modern day. She has this brilliant balance between satire and almost seeming to take her words seriously that it just works so well. 
  • rl231 - 10 - THE NAIL ON THE FREAKING HEAD. DAMN.
  • Dylan - 9 - Lyrically, this is one of the best entries this round. It just doesn’t have the exact attitude that those lyrics should bring with it. But, that’s less important than a lyrical fit so it’s a very strong entry regardless. 
  • T-Swizz - 10 - The perfect choice. The lyrics are completely self-centered and not dependent upon someone else. Not sure how much more vain one can get.  

The fact this was my second choice but thought/THINK Donatella was/IS more fitting to the DESCRIPTION 

4 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

we thought that want what you were looking for. I mean, Stupid Girls? That's clearly a CRITIC about today's society, when the description says it should be a representation of a vain and vapid person or how they show themselves to other people and to the world. 

you and citrus should team up for the next challenge, might be able to figure out the prompt when you work together

Edited by T-Swizz

the salt on the wounds

mariahgross.gif

i submitted the song pretty fast tho so let's not act like you were gonna get it anyway @Losing my ground

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

DFAUDSJFKAS WAIT WE WON :jonny:

it won't last, enjoy it.

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

7 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

you and citrus should team up for the next challenge, might be able to figure out the prompt when you work together

I'm not at a place in life where I can provide visa sponsorship 

Yeah the description was garbage/judges didn't understand their own description lol. I aint mad because I sent a good song that fit the description to a tea but Stupid Girls is not about the prompt at all, in fact it's like literally the exact opposite and making fun of the description :rip:

It's literally "I dont wanna be a stupid girl" and the prompt wants a song where you're the stupid girl obsessed with today's glitz and glam lifestyle :rip:

Ok, but ya'll really gonna come for the judges?! Keep it tf cute bitches cuz I won't be as nice.

I got a list of names, and some of ya'll are in red underlined.

URBAN

9 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Yeah the description was garbage/judges didn't understand their own description lol. I aint mad because I sent a good song that fit the description to a tea but Stupid Girls is not about the prompt at all, in fact it's like literally the exact opposite and making fun of the description :rip:

It's literally "I dont wanna be a stupid girl" and the prompt wants a song where you're the stupid girl obsessed with today's glitz and glam lifestyle :rip:

The prompt doesn't explicitly state that it needs to be from any point of view.

i never bitch about a song or their results.

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

2 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Ok, but ya'll really gonna come for the judges?! Keep it tf cute bitches cuz I won't be as nice.

I got a list of names, and some of ya'll are in red underlined.

URBAN

Yes, I got your call, and I will get tested as soon as my schedule allows. 

eDv4eyM.png

Written with @Mariah4life leaking.

URBAN

2 minutes ago, Riri. said:

i never bitch about a song or their results.

Cuz you're smart.

Some of these girls are playing themselves.

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif

58 minutes ago, Element said:
  • Element - 5.5 - Okay, they’re beautiful and dirty rich? So what? There’s nothing deeper.

•  

*Asks for vapid songs* *Says it's nothing deeper*

eDv4eyM.png

9 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

eDv4eyM.png

Written with @Mariah4life leaking.

URBAN

thought i cleaned up

useuLeF.jpg