Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

Just now, wesleywalrus said:

In before you're rigging the game for me and Citrus

NP5xRcw.gif

You wish

NP5xRcw.gif

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

just so everyone knows, the judges PMed me this round telling me, because i've been so courteous, they have chosen to rig for me for a few weeks. i'm very excited to pick the next few rounds  :duca:

2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

URBAN :deadbanana2: 

Honey, this bias **** is TIRED!

I try, I really do. You know how I am.

giphy.gif

Lemme just say, LMG you’re very lucky element and Rl are nice. Had I been the host i would’ve kicked your ass out rounds ago :cm: 

Just now, Lucky#17 said:

omg a qualitea interlude

wig, you said it!

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Alena said:

Can i vote for myself?

Self votes aren't valid this season so we'd just use your bootlist regardless 

(except if citrus wants to self vote then of course he can def do it!) 

5 minutes ago, rl231 said:
  • K$Ellie asked for the song first.
  • Fruity asked for it second but doesn't get it, so we ask him to pick another song.
  • K$Ellie gives up the song, meaning that Fruity, for being the one to ask for the song next, gets dibs
  • Alena messages us right after and unfortunately cannot get the song because she's next
  • Fruity decides to take Somewhere Over the Rainbow, which means that Alena has to select again

I already can tell this is bull**** because @Rhisiart also asked for that song. So I won't even be reading your nonsense and please be professional and stop giving away strategies, well if we even can do one without being Citrus.

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

Lemme just say, LMG you’re very lucky element and Rl are nice. Had I been the host i would’ve kicked your ass out rounds ago :cm: 

way to admit your bias for citrus even as a PLAYER and not a HOST... looks like this rabbit hole goes deeper than we thought people. everyone grab your magnifying glasses

Edited by talent

1 minute ago, Element said:

sakjhska I hate ya'll. :rip:

Just now, T-Swizz said:

Buddy when he gets a certain BB application:

trash.gif

That used to be me but now that im pre-jury with ha we’ve bonded :'(

8 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Bitch, F¨UCK YOU!

The fact that you bitch when things don't go your way, but stay shut when they do is ludicrous.

How many immunities have you had? You don't hear anyone else bitching about bias when the scores are in your favor, but the minute they are in someone else's you want to come up in this bitch spitting non-sense.

Bitch, you don't like it? Get tf outta here.

And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I literally said I deserved to score lower in the suicidal challenge round, I sent that because I didn't have time.

But I heard last round's entry A HUNDRED TIMES, I revisited EVERY SINGLE VERSION and that was perfect so f***** y'all.

You gave me a 9 tho so I never complained about you, but A 6?????? Goodbye

2 minutes ago, Element said:

Either that, or he quits.

Citrus is another bish known for quitting.

Just now, Losing my ground said:

I already can tell this is bull**** because @Rhisiart also asked for that song. So I won't even be reading your nonsense and please be professional and stop giving away strategies, well if we even can do one without being Citrus.

@Rhisiart submitted his song AFTER K$Ellie switched to Fireflies, so it doesn't even matter.

The line would've been:

1) Fruity

2) Alena

3) Rhisiart

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

YOU F*¨****** C******** ASda#"$!""sadasfaewr$21 THIS WAS ALENA'S SONG @Element and @rl231 your rules are BULLS***********, looks like anyone who isn't @Citrus can't have their strategies respected.

A stupid Steal Vote, 2 tribes switches when she was about to be eliminated, several non-deserving Immunities JUST GIVE HER THE CROWN ALREADY!

I can't at this stupid judging, also the fact we all selected our songs and Fireflies was kinda in the background until @K$Ellie finally considered it, and y'all give it a 10 :deadbanana2: Y'all are so full of s*************, I won't even try

LMG you literally publically referenced your "secret strategy" in this thread 20 minutes ago, and we chose to respond to it because you're trying to distort it into something that it's not. YOU put the cards on the table. And YOU are the one has to own your actions. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Better late than never :cm: 

This Somewhere Over The Rainbow situation

A cackle

Me being an icon and bagging those 4 10s tho

ONhY3gT.gif 

7 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

In before you're rigging the game for me and Citrus

NP5xRcw.gif

Not even the best rigging.in the world could improve your lack of talent, so it isn't quite working

But yeah, I wonder what Citrus, you and Marvin's apps may have in common for them to rig it for you

NP5xRcw.gif

Edited by Losing my ground

Just now, Losing my ground said:

I literally said I deserved to score lower in the suicidal challenge round, I sent that because I didn't have time.

But I heard last round's entry A HUNDRED TIMES, I revisited EVERY SINGLE VERSION and that was perfect so f***** y'all.

You gave me a 9 tho so I never complained about you, but A 6?????? Goodbye

You sent in one of the most masculine voices when we asked for airy/dreamy.

Not sure what you were expecting :devil:

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

@Rhisiart submitted his song AFTER K$Ellie switched to Fireflies, so it doesn't even matter.

The line would've been:

1) Fruity

2) Alena

3) Rhisiart

U ****ing told me  (and her) it was gonna go to Rhisi before me, i knew yall wanted me out xo

• ATRL Moderator

You know you're on a gay forum when we're having a massive fight over a Judy ****ing Garland song from 80 years ago