Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

i hope ya'll have fun without my flawless roleplay.

@Buddy! im coming home baby

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mariah4life said:

i hope ya'll have fun without my flawless roleplay.

@Buddy! im coming home baby

Alena throwing the round shsjskshaj 

sorry bb :( 

On 10/15/2017 at 3:11 AM, Losing my ground said:

YALL BITCHES BETTER BEWARE, I HAVE YOUR NAMES IN RED AND UNDERLINED @wesleywalrus @talent @Riri. and that filler

1. Marvin - 9.8 (+14)

wesleywalrus

Not Citrus immune again,, by 0.2 points. 

If only I had my head in this round :rip:

not me predicting to flop but scoring 8.2 :rip:

Alena is now officially iconic tbh :sistrens:

Edited by Losing my ground

Not Element saving Citrus ass, AGAIN. The favoritism is real.

And not Citrus being the one who encouraged Alena to send Fight Song :deadbanana2: check who you chose as an ally bb @Mariah4life

14 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

And not Citrus being the one who encouraged Alena to send Fight Song :deadbanana2: check who you chose as an ally bb @Mariah4life

so you're going to blame Citrus for Alena sending in a song not about suicide?

8jBEiFr.gif

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

so you're going to blame Citrus for Alena sending in a song not about suicide?

8jBEiFr.gif

In case you missed an episode because you were conspiring against @Speezy with your puppets @Riri., @talent and the other filler I can't remind his name, our tribe success was mostly important for Citrus and Mariah. By indirectly sabotaging our tribe and getting immunity for himself, Citrus doomed her friend.

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

In case you missed an episode because you were conspiring against @Speezy with your puppets @Riri., @talent and the other filler I can't remind his name, our tribe success was mostly important for Citrus and Mariah. By indirectly sabotaging our tribe and getting immunity for himself, Citrus doomed her friend.

Cant alena read? Clearly she didn’t care. 

Dying at @wesleywalrus sending me PMs to vote out Alena.

As if Alcantra+Citrus/Mariah flop postmerge alliance wasn't clear enough.

You're a sneeky dirty player and I hope your tribe realizes that before it's too late for them. @talent. @Riri.

2 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Dying at @wesleywalrus sending me PMs to vote out Alena.

As if Alcantra+Citrus/Mariah flop postmerge alliance wasn't clear enough.

You're a sneeky dirty player and I hope your tribe realizes that before it's too late for them. @talent. @Riri.

*sneaky

5 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

It's no conspiracy, sis. If you can recollect to one week ago when you, me, Riri, talent and Marvin were on the same ****ing original Cofresi tribe, then maybe you'd understand that we're just staying together? :rip: Speezy wasn't on our original tribe, so it's nothing against him.

SPEAKING of filler, you're about to vote out Mariah and Citrus when Alena and K$Ellie are at the bottom of the leaderboard.

E7XqItI.gif

Also @Citrus is such a bad weed. All she touches die but she herself never dies :rip:

5 times in the losing tribe, always safe by particular circumstances, all her friends eliminated... 

XO TOUR Llif3 Realness

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

It's no conspiracy, sis. If you can recollect to one week ago when you, me, Riri, talent and Marvin were on the same ****ing original Cofresi tribe, then maybe you'd understand that we're just staying together? :rip: Speezy wasn't on our original tribe, so it's nothing against him.

SPEAKING of filler, you're about to vote out Mariah and Citrus when Alena and K$Ellie are at the bottom of the leaderboard.

E7XqItI.gif

Wtf are you talking about you disrespectful, **** ********

That filler WASN'T on our tribe. I know he's not relevant enough for you to remember what he did on the first weeks, other than being in the bottom of the averages, but SPEEZY was in our tribe with us, not him

zAT8vYY.gif

I thought you were head cheerleader but clearly your head isn't big enough for that. Not that filler playing the "former tribe stays together" card when she was the only one NOT in our former tribe to start with :ahh:

This 1.0 average filler about to make it to the next round

7KzSc7X.gif

Weird you don't know what a filler is when literally anyone in your tribe, including you, hasn't been any other than that.

Queen Alena has been the It girl for the past episodes, because controversial genius moves, perfect scores to prove her haters wrong, or all-time record breaking. Too bad your sneaky secret dirty playing in the background won't get you the spotlight, neither the win.

We're still at 17 people, and the finale is with 3 of them...we have a ways to go :rip: 

35 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

It's no conspiracy, sis. If you can recollect to one week ago when you, me, Riri, talent and Marvin were on the same ****ing original Cofresi tribe, then maybe you'd understand that we're just staying together? :rip: 

Speezy wasn't on our original tribe, so it's nothing against him.

The disrespect lmao

Speezy was in the original Cofresi, not Marvin :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:  

The original Cofresí being alive for the most part. And the new one having no people voted out yet. Safe queens. 

ivcf4yZ.gif

6 minutes ago, Fruity said:

The disrespect lmao

Speezy was in the original Cofresi, not Marvin :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:  

:skull: my dementia kicking in early