Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

Riri's review fff

I honestly thought this would be close and y'all didn't try at all. I went too over the top sdjshd. 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

kfc4lyl.png

Below you will find the current round rank as well as the overall rank.

Then Tribal Council will commence as usual which all 4 of you will be attending. rl231 will soon post some tribal council discussion questions, to be answered in this thread. 

b6nLwR8.png

R17 Rank:

1. Aciid - 10.0
2. Kathlen - 7.2
3. Marvin - 6.8
4. Riri. - 5.5

Final Average Rank

1. Marvin - 7.96
2. Kathlen  - 7.59

3. Aciid - 7.41
4. Riri. - 7.09

Congratulations Aciid on snatching the final individual immunity win of the season! You have secured a spot in the final tribal council!

feL90R0.png

80AyI6b.png

I'd just like to point out that even though I didn't score, it was VERY CLEAR that Aciid was getting it, so my averages wouldn't have affected anything.

kfc4lyl.png

Tribal Council

Welcome to your ninth tribal council as a merged tribe! 

Aciid is immune from elimination this round and is in the Final Tribal Council. There are 3 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council, and one person is going to be the final member of the jury. This round is the last one with vote offs before the Final Tribal Council.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread. If you do not answer your question, your vote will not count.

@Aciid - Congratulations on winning the final immunity of the season and making it into the top 3! What's going to go into your decision on who to vote off tonight?

@Marvin - Why should you be able to go to the finale? Do you believe the jury would vote for you in the end?

@Kathlen♡ - Why should you be able to go to the finale? Do you believe that you're a major threat to win the whole thing?

@Riri. - Why should you be able to go to the finale? Do you know who will not be going to the finale?

DISCLAIMER: If it's a 2-2 vote, the person with the higher average out of the 2 people who got votes will stay in the game.

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes and PM them to the hosts. 

Your votes are due at 10 PM EST on Monday, December 18th and you can not vote for Aciid.

zceYkJ9.png

Good luck everyone!!

4. Meaning of Life - the lyrics are so manful with a good track! Love it 

13. Don't You Pretend - this is a soft song, but come with a bang which i like about this song

I'm inconsolable. :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, PinkBox said:

Ok but how did Riri finish with a 7.09 average???

her pre-merge scores were strong

Riri. 7.09 7.1 8.3 7.5 8.5 10.0 8.4 6.1 9.0 5.9 6.5 4.5 6 4.8 7.5 8 5.5

fffffffffff

Well that's a deserved challenge win if I ever saw one :clap3: 

Gongrats @Aciid :heart2:

Why should you be able to go to the finale? Do you believe that you're a major threat to win the whole thing?

because i feel like i’ve done pretty good throughout the entire game, i really feel like I’ve always done the best that i could, and out of the three people left i definitely feel like i deserve one of the 2 spots

And yeah, i’m definitely a threat to win the whole thing :thing:

13 hours ago, rl231 said:

@Aciid - Congratulations on winning the final immunity of the season and making it into the top 3! What's going to go into your decision on who to vote off tonight?

Thanks! I really wanted to win this one and I think if I hadn't my ass would have been going in this elimination. Tbh I'm not so sure, I think all of the remaining competitors are threats for different reasons, it will probably come down to a last minute decision or if I see something going on behind the scenes. 

15 hours ago, Element said:

You are certainly a character and that is interesting in itself. Just know that if you want to win this game, you're going to need to actually try during the final interview. That's the one task in this game I wouldn't take as a joke. 

Watch this not happen 

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

Watch this not happen 

why you mad, girl bye.

16 minutes ago, Riri. said:

why you mad, girl bye.

Lol was Fruity mad? :dies:

Element's right though. We just want really good interviews (such as these)

Mess element didn’t say that I did!!! 

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah unfortunately the past week was one of my busiest of the year, dealing with finals during the day and working overnight :rip: On top of that I got extremely sick a few days and could barely get out of bed. Oh well, such is life

Congrats to @Aciid :hug:

18 hours ago, Element said:

I also disagree with most of your rankings as they seem a bit misguided and you don't give much reasoning besides phrases like "biggest hit potential" which you reserved for your favorite track on the album :rip:.

@T-Swizz I don't see the problem with this? I like hits more

T-Swizz

Finally. Bring me the drama, ladies!

Fruity