• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jacob.23

• UnusualBoy

• Underdogs

• Achilles.

Honestly think a lot of those "views" are people returning to comment section to say how bad it is.

2 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

Honestly think a lot of those "views" are people returning to comment section to say how bad it is.

Is its like-dislike ratio bad? I for one have seen the video 4 times mostly because it's so good!

Hello's record of views will go down today and it's very likely to snatch the fastest video to reach 100 million too. Both records are held by Hello.

Hopefully she'll debut at 100 on the Hot 100 and then jump to #1 sealing that record for good. :fan: 

And there will be even more to add :jonny3: 

It’s undeniable she’s the most successful pop girl right now :jonny3:

Witnessing history being made :jonny3:

You tube views have just gone crazy in past couple of years so I dont pay much credence to them . I see all kinds of rubbish rack up millions on day one. A lot of it is literally fans/haters yapping in the comments. Everytime they return the video plays. Another "view". This video is gonna get huge hits because of that as its very polarizing. The Kardashian effect.

HDD said the song broke first day record on Apple Music too

16 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Hello's record of views will go down today and it's very likely to snatch the fastest video to reach 100 million too. Both records are held by Hello.

no the fatest video to reach 100M is PSY's Gentleman in 2.8 days, Adele took 4.3 days to reach 100M

here's the source : http://kworb.net/youtube/milestones_100.html

Just now, Mokichi said:

no the fatest video to reach 100M is PSY's Gentleman in 2.8 days, Adele took 4.3 days to reach 100M

here's the source : http://kworb.net/youtube/milestones_100.html

But isn't the record based on VEVO? I think it is because, otherwise I don't think Hello would hold the record for the biggest first day views, Gentleman did more.

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

But isn't the record based on VEVO? I think it is because, otherwise I don't think Hello would hold the record for the biggest first day views, Gentleman did more.

oh yeah if you're talking about the VEVO record, she will do better than Adele for sure

Although VEVO hasn't confirmed it yet. LWYMMD has 27,762,960 views. Passing Adele's hello with 27.7 in 24 hours.

LWYMMD passed this milestone in less than 18 hours. She still has 6+ more hours to rack up views

What a LEGEND :clap3:

The world moves on

Another day, another record record

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

The world moves on

Another day, another record record

Added to the list.

Get the pun?

58 minutes ago, Jacob.23 said:

Added to the list.

Get the pun?

others:

most views on a youtube video in the first 24hrs.

most views on a youtube video in a 24hr period.

Edited by Unbreakable Smile

On 2017/8/27 at 7:21 AM, Underdogs said:

Which song holds the record for fastest to hit #1 on iTunes?

What Do You Mean, 5 minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.