• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

4 minutes ago, Aurora said:

ask Cardi B

I've finished a chorus and a verse. Due to the lengths of the verses, I'm only going to be doing two. I might do some kind of intro too though, unsure.

I want to record it tbh but I don't want to record it. :rip: I just think it'd be easier to explain the flow changes with audio or some kind of vocal guide than trying to annotate ****. And you best know A$AM Hunty ain't no one flow bitch.

omg that reminds me, i was gonna make a line at the end of mine about bitch being on ha third flow but i forgot. rip 

I love how I would never submit a song like this in a million years if there was threat of actually being eliminated. :ahh: I'd probably submit something more along the lines of "Good Old Days" by Macklemore/Kesha. :rip: Bless the phase concept.

4 minutes ago, Hug said:

Bitches ain't got punchlines or flow

I have both and an empire also

Just on this song alone, bitch is on her fourth flow.

3 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

omg that reminds me, i was gonna make a line at the end of mine about bitch being on ha third flow but i forgot. rip 

Three? Ha, weak hoe!

Remember when Cupcakke told me she would judge a round of PH? I should cash in on that now

Wow my flow changed every quatrain, is the competition shook

Also, yes we will make exceptions for receiving messages from banned members for this. I didn't see anything. :gaycat3: 

Just now, Aurora said:

Three? Ha, weak hoe!

well i didn't want to steal the line directly by saying four (though it appears above that you have no reservations about that :)), and there weren't five flows and i'm a truthful queen!

Just now, Jackson said:

Remember when Cupcakke told me she would judge a round of PH? I should cash in on that now

you should DM the songs to her anyway and just see if she says anything

7 minutes ago, Jackson said:

sign me the f*ck up. or, rather, sign her the f*ck up

16 minutes ago, Hug said:

Wow my flow changed every quatrain, is the competition shook

Also, yes we will make exceptions for receiving messages from banned members for this. I didn't see anything. :gaycat3: 

that reminds me, i'm due for a complete WP clean up, lemme send a help request :duca:

oT: buy counterfeit on itunes

8 minutes ago, Hug said:

I can't believe @Aurora sold the Counterfeit demo already. He's making money moves!

Wait, why have I never heard this before? Kinda a bop (shame 'bout the artist tho). Not Wiz being involved too, a mess. At least my song is living up to its name, I suppose.

8 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Wait, why have I never heard this before? Kinda a bop (shame 'bout the artist tho). Not Wiz being involved too, a mess. At least my song is living up to its name, I suppose.

I was kinda shocked Kelly Rowland was on it. :rip: This must be the only time Rihanna and Kelly were on the same song too, a scream. I remembered it from a while ago...like all the way back when Rih was my second fave, it wasn't on anything yet (probably an X reject), but I guess Chris put it on a mixtape and added some Kelly vocals because it's otherwise the same f.

29 minutes ago, Hug said:

I was kinda shocked Kelly Rowland was on it. :rip: This must be the only time Rihanna and Kelly were on the same song too, a scream. I remembered it from a while ago...like all the way back when Rih was my second fave, it wasn't on anything yet (probably an X reject), but I guess Chris put it on a mixtape and added some Kelly vocals because it's otherwise the same f.

She sounded good on it tbh. :jamming: Rihanna and her should collab again sometime. Also, kinda update, my song works over Humble's instrumental too. Loves it. Diversity >

It's Thursday. The deadline is fast approaching. It is interesting see how y'all doing so far. If anyone wants an outsider feedback, my inbox is open. :-*

Though :rip: at me sounding like a judge with my intro in this post. :deadbanana:

i can't believe lil uvie vers is coming for her first number one already :shakeno: seems like just yesterday she was just a noob

1 minute ago, SaintWest said:

i can't believe lil uvie vers is coming for her first number one already :shakeno: seems like just yesterday she was just a noob

lil uvie vers just ended my career in one fell swoop

4 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

lil uvie vers just ended my career in one fell swoop

the fact that i honestly listen to it casually and forget it's your song :shakeno: pairing it up (before or after) with bodak yellow :heart2:

4 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

the fact that i honestly listen to it casually and forget it's your song :shakeno:

this is lowkey the best thing i’ve ever heard

:heart2: 

6 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

the fact that i honestly listen to it casually and forget it's your song :shakeno: pairing it up (before or after) with bodak yellow :heart2:

counterfeit is coming to snatch u then if i decide to record it after the deadline

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

counterfeit is coming to snatch u then if i decide to record it after the deadline

who?

2 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

hello

are we messaging you or jackson tbh

Just now, Aurora said:

are we messaging you or jackson tbh

n jackson!

I think hes sleeping, tho. Reviews from me tomorrow/saturday~

I might just do them all tomorrow tho tbh

4 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

n jackson!

I think hes sleeping, tho. Reviews from me tomorrow/saturday~