PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

19 hours ago, Jackson said:

well dreams and reality aren't emotions or states of mind, i'm just trying to fit your demands into the challenge :shakeno: 

was the dream/reality or spacey/grounded one approved? :lakitu:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

OhHQP3l.png

uvie, 'the golden age'

timepiece

2 white heat

3 daylight

4 x

5 x

6 x

7 beautiful chaos

8 violet-eyed

9 x

japanese bonus track:

10 take me to the water (demo)

written for other artists, but not sold:

take me to the water (written for florence + the machine) [#4]

official singles:

timepiece (#9)

violet-eyed (#9)

white heat (#6)

daylight (#3)

buzz singles:

numbered days (#12)

zQupVnc.png 9IGkRoH.png WQveXiM.png 6nExmtr.png 

y07tILH.png Vm72bbF.png 5muEGUb.jpg R0qCkPl.jpg 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, UFO said:

Yaaaaaas it's officially my birthday today ! :party: 

tenor.gif

Happy Birthday to my libra sister

tenor.gif

Is it actually your birthday @UFO? Happy birthday if so!

--

Uvie reminding me I also need to make my little album thing, but eee I don't even have an album cover. Also my partner would need to approve since it's ha cover too :eddie: 

GIRLS

i just took a bite out of a peach and it sprayed all over my desk and literally looked like a c*mshot i am disgusted.gif

im quitting life

4 minutes ago, Hug said:

Uvie reminding me I also need to make my little album thing, but eee I don't even have an album cover. Also my partner would need to approve since it's ha cover too :eddie: 

uvie ha influence

but i dont need no ones approval cuz im a solo bitch :cool: 

Spoiler

:emofish:  

Spoiler

jk im cool :cool:  

1 hour ago, minho said:

was the dream/reality or spacey/grounded one approved? :lakitu:

let's say yes

Sorry for the drop off girls. As Jackson alluded, my sister had to go to the ER and that was most of my Sunday and today. We thought it was an aneurism and it was pretty touch and go for a bit so I was at the hospital for most of the time. Turns out it was some type of blocked artery preventing blood flow to the brain, leading to stroking and whatnot. They did surgery to remove it earlier tonight. Since I didn't count this week, I'll reveal the scores I gave y'all with your reviews tomorrow night-ish, Wednesday at the latest. 

30 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Sorry for the drop off girls. As Jackson alluded, my sister had to go to the ER and that was most of my Sunday and today. We thought it was an aneurism and it was pretty touch and go for a bit so I was at the hospital for most of the time. Turns out it was some type of blocked artery preventing blood flow to the brain, leading to stroking and whatnot. They did surgery to remove it earlier tonight. Since I didn't count this week, I'll reveal the scores I gave y'all with your reviews tomorrow night-ish, Wednesday at the latest. 

Omg, I'm sorry. Hopefully things are ok :dancehall:

48 minutes ago, Citrus said:

i hope the surgery helps your sister, and i hope you're holding up. and that is very kind of you to still read and review our songs this week. much appreciated. :heart2: 

On 5/16/2017 at 4:37 PM, Aurora said:

She definitely seems to be mimicking a more Beyoncé-like career shift right now, transitioning from radio friendly pop girl (DC, DIL, BD, IASF) into a more sophisticated, acclaimed respected artist and performer (4, ST, L). Witness will probably be her 4, underperforming singles left and right but she will solidify a touring fanbase and won't really flop even if it seems like a career lull.

i hate you for this post

6 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

i hate you for this post

what faraway galaxy did you dig this post out of 

Edited by ultraviolence.xx

24 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

what alternate galaxy did you dig this post out of 

:smile:

5 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

OhHQP3l.png

uvie, 'the golden age'

timepiece

2 white heat

3 daylight

4 x

5 x

6 x

7 beautiful chaos

8 violet-eyed

9 x

japanese bonus track:

10 take me to the water (demo)

written for other artists, but not sold:

take me to the water (written for florence + the machine) [#4]

official singles:

timepiece (#9)

violet-eyed (#9)

white heat (#6)

daylight (#3)

buzz singles:

numbered days (#12)

zQupVnc.png 9IGkRoH.png WQveXiM.png 6nExmtr.png 

y07tILH.png Vm72bbF.png 5muEGUb.jpg R0qCkPl.jpg 

wow season 8 me is found dead in a ditch

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=32466468#32466468

Edited by swiftie13

I almost forgot we were birthday twins @UFO, hope you've had a great day. :party:

9 hours ago, Citrus said:

As someone who knows what it's like to lose someone to an aneurism I only know too well how scared and powerless you all must have felt in that time. I'm glad it wasn't that and she's on the road to recovery. Family always comes first. Only positive thoughts your way.

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Citrus said:

:heart2: sending positive thoughts and wishes

11 hours ago, Citrus said:

Hope everything turns out okay :heart2: