• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

Just now, SaintWest said:

oh wait this isn't a collab

it can be if you want

2 minutes ago, Corsola said:

(no shade to other rounds) but this is the first round I really stan for on this season. gl to everyone!

agreed! but trust, the rest of the challenges this season are all slays. we left the best for phase 3

Just now, minho said:

is it just between these six pairings or can we create our own?

I'd prefer you to choose between those listed, but if something else really speaks to you, let me know and I'll add it to the list

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

it can be if you want

agreed! but trust, the rest of the challenges this season are all slays. we left the best for phase 3

ffff so if we want to duet we'd just submit one entry and it'd get scored as one like a normal duet round? i'm confused :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I'd prefer you to choose between those listed, but if something else really speaks to you, let me know and I'll add it to the list

love x lust

ffff so if we want to duet we'd just submit one entry and it'd get scored as one like a normal duet round? i'm confused :deadbanana:

Basically, so it's your choice whether you want to risk using a partner. I'd say doing this challenge alone would be really difficult because it would be hard to implement two styles naturally by yourself, but you're welcome to try. In essence, it's recommended you do this round in pairs but it's not absolutely required

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

@Jackson is collabing with someone who isn't a contestant allowed

no, PH11ers only :gaycat2: 

idk what i want to do yet

idk if i'm feeling the emotions listed

idk if i want to collab with someone

good thing i have time kjsdfsdf

1 minute ago, Hug said:

we want good vs. evil

i feel like those are too broad, subjective, and not really emotions (although some of those listed aren't exactly emotions either but wikipedia says they are)

3 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

love x lust

i like this, i'll add

How about hopelessness and hopefulness?

thank god for indigo! i'll probably add one more max, i can't let y'alls ideas ruin my color scheme

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

How about hopelessness and hopefulness?

i edited driven vs defeated to be hopeful vs defeated because i feel like that's a little more accurate

5 minutes ago, Jackson said:

i feel like those are too broad, subjective, and not really emotions (although some of those listed aren't exactly emotions either but wikipedia says they are)

i like this, i'll add

something to the effect of dreams x reality would be interesting too if you're feeling like ellen, degeneres queen

something to the effect of dreams x reality would be interesting too if you're feeling like ellen, degeneres queen

wait, i'd love this so much if it works

1 minute ago, SaintWest said:

maybe spacey vs grounded or something to that effect? 

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

maybe spacey vs grounded or something to that effect? 

leave kevin out of this. but yes. although spacey x grounded sounds like you're just trying to find a more posh way of saying dreams x reality but whatever floats your goat i'm not judging :smile: