PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

7 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I got a concept for my song.

Do I actually need to name drop the stone I chose,or just make sure it connects to its associations? 

I hope not nnn that would feel tacky IMO.

No you don't. I know I didn't at least. :fan: 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, MattyTacos said:

I think I'm scrapping my song completely omg 

That's probably for the best.

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

That's probably for the best.

Yeah, I agree I'm gonna see where this new concept idea takes me, if anything I still have a song to fall back on if it goes nowhere. But, I'm gonna give this idea a chance since I think it has better potential to fit under the Diamond category. 

Finally got a concept. Now I just have to translate it to a good song. Thank God this month's stone is very... inspirational.

sent.  i may attempt a single cover for this one (for real) since i never ended up finishing one for Cat's Waltz.

here's the title in gradient because i high-key liked the colour scheme:

play of colour

I feel inspired by my cat today so I might incorporate him in my song:kitty:

Currently I named it "I Run Away". It fits several birthstones so I'll need to make it more specific lol.

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Tsareena said:

:celestial3: whew I have a concept

Lies I don't anymore

:celestial3:

Random Review #1

@minho Your Dolly song didn't necessarily fit her as an artist rhythmically, but it was exciting because it gave me an insight into what Bjork would be like if she came from Appalachia. I really liked the topic you went with, and the creativity made up for some stuff that felt a little off for a Dolly song. Overall, cute and good job.

Random Review #2

@Nait Phoenix whew slay me dad. Your wordplay was cute but not so smart that it was unbelievable TOP would sing it. The chorus felt like a better All American Rejects song if they were around today, so, again fitting to your client. No major complaints, my #1 this week.

Random Review #3

@mxtthewdelrey This was..surprisingly apt. The topic is tired AF, but, stylistically, I feel like you really captured Amy's essence and I commend you on that. You had some awkward and clunky lines (even for her) in the chorus, but the way your first verse went into the chorus and so on was very Frank album. Good job.

Okay lemme put a post in between this so Citrus can post another review. 3 in a row is considered Disruptive. :shakeno: 

31 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Random Review #3

@mxtthewdelrey This was..surprisingly apt. The topic is tired AF, but, stylistically, I feel like you really captured Amy's essence and I commend you on that. You had some awkward and clunky lines (even for her) in the chorus, but the way your first verse went into the chorus and so on was very Frank album. Good job.

:heart2: thank you citrus!!! ur a legend

26 minutes ago, Hug said:

Okay lemme put a post in between this so Citrus can post another review. 3 in a row is considered Disruptive. :shakeno: 

plot twist hes only doing 3

7 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

why cant every judge be like austin

talent

1 minute ago, Citrus said:

because he cares the most about y'all :cm: 

OMG lash a bit though

Random Review #4

@Mezik Girl I love that you went for hard mode, but...Dolly is your person, so you write a song about your daddy being a farmer with the first two lines talking about his dirty overalls? It just felt so FORCED. Of course it's hard because I stan her, but this serves Beyonce in Daddy Lessons levels of "I wonder what country music is". Clunky rhyming is secondary, I wanna see you think outside the box hon

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

correct me if im wrong, this is the first season where a judge has gone three rounds without completing reviews?

idk who you @ing but I only missed Round 1! La-kii!

4 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

correct me if im wrong, this is the first season where a judge has gone three rounds without completing reviews?

i am eating my chipotle burrito, unbothered by you