• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

even though the moment is over i made a cover for my first song too

(that will probably make no sense to anyone but me)

Spoiler

2VN7uK6.png

edit: ok it cropped weirdly idgi

1 hour ago, Covergirl said:

Will the op ever have a link to reviews? I think i've seen maybe 3 reviews of my songs this season :rip:

i sent links to jack like 2 days ago, mine should at least be linked

7 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

i sent links to jack like 2 days ago, mine should at least be linked

wow, queen of being on top of ha job :clap3: poor others

6 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

who wants to read my first draft thingy!? :cm:

you know i always will :heart2: 

3 hours ago, Citrus said:

Random Review #8

@KatyCatPH Okay, honestly drag me for thinking you were gonna be eliminated again. You've shown SO much growth from that first song, and it's really, really encouraging to see. This concept is cute and everything Taylor wished "Welcome to New York" was. I commend you on keeping a consistent theme with your imagery (musical terminology), and I see big things ahead if you keep improving. Slant rhymes like 'closed' and 'roar' are tricky because most slant rhymes rely on pronunciation - if you're gonna use 'em, try to make sure they come across in text, as well. Reminder to check syllable counts, of course, but just keep proofreading and having others check your stuff. Keep up the upward trajectory queen.

Wow! Thanks for the comments. I am deeply flattered. Especially when you said my song was better than WTNY. I know it's not saying too much since it is the worst song on 1989 but still I am flattered. :blush:

17 minutes ago, ceremonials said:

doing fave couplets for R3 + half of r2 girlies

Are you going to create new posts for that or are you just gonna edit your reviews? Hope you post new ones since it's gonna take an eternity to find them. :eddie:

Posted austin's reviews, I'll do mine soon and if the other judges wanna send me a compiled post/doc of 1/2 batches of reviews from each round I can link them

My song is very "freeing" with its message. 

Gonna go with Aquamarine for this round.

My birthstone is in fact Emerald, but I can't force myself to write an Emerald song just because of that.

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

Are you going to create new posts for that or are you just gonna edit your reviews? Hope you post new ones since it's gonna take an eternity to find them. :eddie:

Um, probably a new post, though I might edit them into the megapost as well.

6 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

My song is very "freeing" with its message. 

Gonna go with Aquamarine for this round.

My birthstone is in fact Emerald, but I can't force myself to write an Emerald song just because of that.

Oh, my song also has a freedom theme and I chose Aquamarine. Interesting. Looks like we'll be swimming in the same lane!

6 hours ago, Gastrodonatella said:

nobody has feuded with me in like 30 pages and i'm tired of it can somebody start some ****

tumblr_mga1wgnTkZ1qejlczo1_500.gif

no

1 hour ago, MattyTacos said:

@UFO open my pm

VrllTdi.gif 

Lol I don't think I'll be able to give you feedback this week. I'm going through a lot of personal **** right now and I haven't even written a first completed draft of my song yet :rip:  :deadbanana: 

Edited by UFO

5 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Hope everything is ok :'( 

I've always been mentally strong but emotionally...... I'm so fragile. I've never been diagnosed before but I do think I'm suffering from some level of PTSD. People who I care about so much have taken advantage of me and neglected me so much and so many times it's getting kind of difficult for me to deal with :emofish: I've never been physically abused but I've experienced so much emotional abuse and I still do tbh. Yesterday I had such an intense emotional breakdown, it was the WORST. But whatever.......... writing songs is kind of therapeutic for me so hopefully I can finish it soon. I love the message of my song this week - it's a little more uplifting compared to most of my others. I really don't want to quit since this is one of my few creative outlets so I'll try to finish it. Thank you btw! :heart2:  :hug:  

• ATRL Moderator
20 hours ago, Tsareena said:

Lies I don't anymore

:celestial3:

Update 2: I have 3 1st drafts and no energy 

:celestial3:

1 hour ago, UFO said:

I've always been mentally strong but emotionally...... I'm so fragile. I've never been diagnosed before but I do think I'm suffering from some level of PTSD. People who I care about so much have taken advantage of me and neglected me so much and so many times it's getting kind of difficult for me to deal with :emofish: I've never been physically abused but I've experienced so much emotional abuse and I still do tbh. Yesterday I had such an intense emotional breakdown, it was the WORST. But whatever.......... writing songs is kind of therapeutic for me so hopefully I can finish it soon. I love the message of my song this week - it's a little more uplifting compared to most of my others. I really don't want to quit since this is one of my few creative outlets so I'll try to finish it. Thank you btw! :heart2:  :hug:  

Hope everything gets better soon, here if you need anything :heart2:

My song is coming along pretty well.

I decided to go with Amethyst because of the Amethyst crystals in Crash Bandicoot, and because the judges hate water imagery.

xoxo PoKiTaurus

ycVqh2O.gif

Edited by PoKiTaurus

8 hours ago, UFO said:

Lol I don't think I'll be able to give you feedback this week. I'm going through a lot of personal **** right now and I haven't even written a first completed draft of my song yet :rip:  :deadbanana: 

Mess, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets better soon :hug: 

Edited by MattyTacos

6 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

who'd want to read my songish? :cm: i need some honest drag 

i'm taking a break so hit me up :duca: