• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Blue Rose

• Green

• umich

Rooting for Imagine Dragons. DJ Khaled slapping as many songs as possible on the album in order to get more streams is a VERY cheap tactic. :skull:

Okay-ish numbers for Calvin considering he doesn't have a hit.

17 hours ago, Émotif Fool said:

Jay-Z will not block Miss Lana unless she's panned

Her last album did 116k units on its first week and was blocked by The Weeknd's 3rd week tho... 

Great numbers for Calvin :celestial5:

7 hours ago, AshleeSimpsonFan said:

The ones he needs to impress are his fans or the GP, no the critics and his streaming numbers aren't as good as always.

And yes I prefer to listen to the Chainsmokers rather than this garbage of album. I've been a fan of Calvin since 2008 but I can't anymore, this is not the type of music that I like from Calvin and it looks like the GP is thinking the same. 

You've been saying this for like 5 years :deadbanana3: 

I like the Calvin album but he's never been on any kind of album tea in the States.

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

Her last album did 116k units on its first week and was blocked by The Weeknd's 3rd week tho... 

Know facts before talking, she was blocked by the surprise release of that Drake and Future album tf are you talking about? :huh:

2 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

I think you're talking about badlands, which was blocked by BBTM :ahh:

9 hours ago, samseacrest said:

Cant believe calvin would be so stupid not to include how deep is your love, this is what you came for and my way. The album would've been platinum upon arrival. 

He should've included these as Bonus Tracks

tenor.gif

Calvin's numbers aren't too bad. Pretty sure he's doing more than what "Motion" did first week.

I wonder when HDD will have the Jay-Z predictions. Thinking he'll do at least 100M and at most 200M streams.

Would like the think the free downloads Tidal is giving out won't count.

Edited by iamvladd

A mess. :rip: 

Then, JAY-Z will get it easily, though! :eli:

Go, Shawn, go for that #1 album!  :1stplace:

QueenofCopyPaste
5 minutes ago, Pacaveli said:

Then, JAY-Z will get it easily, though! :eli:

Go, Shawn, go for that #1 album!  :1stplace:

I dunno why I thought of Shawn Mendes :rip:

1 hour ago, J-boy said:

I dunno why I thought of Shawn Mendes :rip:

Last week: DJ Khaled should be selling more!! He has the whole industry on his album!

This week: Good numbers for Calvin (even though he has the whole industry on his album).

Interesting.

aside from how calvin has bad numbers, his songs are way less successful and his artists are less big

People saying Calvin hasn't had a hit when TIWYCF was a #3 smash (could've went #1 with a discount if they cared). And also has over 1b views on Vevo. It doesn't matter if it's not on the album, it was still a smash that got his name out there. 

It wouldnt fit the funk vibe vibe to his album, although I wish he would've went the pop route like that and My Way.

Heck, even his solo single My Way outpeaked Slide (the lead single) & the song with Ariana. :deadbanana:

Edited by Mattyboy

6 hours ago, Alejandro_ said:

Last week: DJ Khaled should be selling more!! He has the whole industry on his album!

This week: Good numbers for Calvin (even though he has the whole industry on his album).

Interesting.

Hope Superfruit debut w/decent numbers, they won't have the # of fans as the group would've but the EP is very good music. :jamming:

Edited by KasioKas

On 7/1/2017 at 8:41 PM, NX127 said:

That's what you get for releasing goddamn awful music

this

19k?! Welp. Taylor's curse strikes again! Who's next?

Edited by Dingdong123

On 01.07.2017 at 0:03 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It's not like he was aiming for a 90 on MC, he needs to sell !

omfg GIF

he is the most well-paid DJ in the world, I don't think he cares about album sales

Nobody expected the sales to be above 20k lbr but the SPS is disappointing :rip: 

On 02/07/2017 at 1:21 AM, DELE2125 said:

How is Jay-Z blocking Lana in its 4th week? :toofunny2: Especially when he doesn't have any hits on his album to boost his SPS :rip: His performance will be heavily frontloaded.

Physicals are coming 3rd week apparently & the visual movie should give it some longevity. 

Edited by Tinashebanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.