Final: #1 Khaled 68k #2 Calvin 63k SPS

Duca

This is a flop tbh. He had so many big artists on this album and a lot of coverage during his relationship with Taylor. I was thinking he would sell around 100k at least.

Edited by Dark XXX

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Blue Rose

• Green

• umich

well he's never been an album seller to my knowledge or has an established fanbase so :michael:

4 hours ago, Same Ol' Mistakes said:

Y'all are doing too much. Did you expect a dance album to sell like 150k? It's fine for him, considering he was planning to release a song every month and not an album. Hope he continues with the Vol. 2.

EDIT: I just realized #1 for Jay is on lock.

Well, look at the Chainsmokers numbers.

4 hours ago, J-boy said:

none

June 30 - Jay-Z (TIDAL release)

July 7 - Jay-Z (iTunes + Apple Music release)

July 14 - Jay-Z 

July 21 - Jay-Z vs Lana del Rey (Jay-Z might block her)

July 28 - Arcade Fire

How is Jay-Z blocking Lana in its 4th week? :toofunny2: Especially when he doesn't have any hits on his album to boost his SPS :rip: His performance will be heavily frontloaded.

My goodness :rip:  

Calvin is pretty underwhelming :katie: I know he doesn't have a hit this album, but still.

Camilla's SPS is actually pretty good, the pure sales are bad though :rip: 

Calvin could care less about album sales, but the album is garbage anyways. One of the worst albums out this year...

9 hours ago, Buddy said:

Wait who is SPS by?

nnnnnnn

Calvin isn't an "album artist" but a least most of his singles used to be hits, this new album is just garbage and I'm glad the songs are underperforming too, that's what he gets for betraying his fans. He needs to move on and release electronic music again and pretend this garbage of album never happened 

Cant believe calvin would be so stupid not to include how deep is your love, this is what you came for and my way. The album would've been platinum upon arrival. 

10 minutes ago, AshleeSimpsonFan said:

Calvin isn't an "album artist" but a least most of his singles used to be hits, this new album is just garbage and I'm glad the songs are underperforming too, that's what he gets for betraying his fans. He needs to move on and release electronic music again and pretend this garbage of album never happened 

watch this garbage album get the best reviews of his career

and the songs aren't underperforming

but stay pressed!! listen to the chainsmokers if u want basic ass EDM

Just now, volition said:

watch this garbage album get the best reviews of his career

and the songs aren't underperforming

but stay pressed!! listen to the chainsmokers if u want basic ass EDM

The ones he needs to impress are his fans or the GP, no the critics and his streaming numbers aren't as good as always.

And yes I prefer to listen to the Chainsmokers rather than this garbage of album. I've been a fan of Calvin since 2008 but I can't anymore, this is not the type of music that I like from Calvin and it looks like the GP is thinking the same. 

13 minutes ago, AshleeSimpsonFan said:

The ones he needs to impress are his fans or the GP, no the critics and his streaming numbers aren't as good as always.

And yes I prefer to listen to the Chainsmokers rather than this garbage of album. I've been a fan of Calvin since 2008 but I can't anymore, this is not the type of music that I like from Calvin and it looks like the GP is thinking the same. 

But Slide is his best song ever :alexz: 

It's whatever at this point... Everyone is doing tragic numbers

Edited by Quaithe

Don't get the shock tbh. Around what I expected

5 minutes ago, Quaithe said:

It's whatever at the point... Everyone is doing tragic numbers

This tbh

QueenofCopyPaste
4 hours ago, AshleeSimpsonFan said:

Feels is shaping to be a hit.

5 hours ago, Buddy said:

tell me :(

SPS? 

Sales Plus Streaming 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.