• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TayDuaStan

• Daddy

• fromily

• laqqinq

maybe a lot of you don't like the Sympathy remix because it holds a mirror to the toxic side of fandom

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

Sympathy is a knife takes a lot of nuance and graps to take in, this song isn't for your average Shelton or John or Mary or Gracie 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

I haven't listened to the song yet but I think Ariana should do a quick photoshoot in BRAT aesthetic, it would gain a lot of attention with the pop stans/gays that cry about Ariana's image/sound shift, which probably aligns with Charli's demographic.

• Like 3

I don't know why anyone acting surprised. It was expected. It would be dumb to have a Ariana grande collab and not make it a single. I understand some of yall did not like the  remix due to yall absurd expectations, but it is a great song. 

I still have hope they will make b2b remix a single too though. B2b with a killer video with Tinashe is for sure a hit. I had a dream we got a video for b2b remix choreograph by Parris goebel and directed by Jonas åkerlund, maybe that is why I want it so bad. I love both artists it would be a crime to not get a visual. Girl so confusing could also be a single as well, especially with a cool video. Honestly a performance video is enough. 

It's great. People comparing the new remixes to the originals are completely missing the point, but what's new? :ryan:

• Thanks 7

39 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

maybe a lot of you don't like the Sympathy remix because it holds a mirror to the toxic side of fandom

You're acting like anyone listens to Charli XCX music for lyrics

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

issa SOTY when

issa SOTY when

issa SOTY when

:WAP:

Now why are you the OP of a song that you spent the entire day trashing though...maam she's a fan

:skull:

5 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

You're acting like anyone listens to Charli XCX music for lyrics

Her in-your-face lyrics about inner turmoil and self-loathing are deeper than any "Your cerulean scarf still smells like your candy cane perfume, lost in the depths of my nostrils" or sum ****.

Taylor is not a poet like Lana.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, heckinglovato said:

what the **** is an angel

Never heard of the TV show/movies Charlie's Angels? That's how the stanbase name was born. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.