Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

I love how monsters invest time in glamourizing this project and acting like they have a super exquisite music taste. However, in practice, no one gives a f* about this companion album - everyone is waiting for real pop Lady Gaga in LG7.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• MonsterNavy

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

You kept us updated on The Gift thread. You should be in here since you love stats so much. 

spacer.png

Girl it's been five years, I could not give a flying **** :deadbanana:

Go on with the lashings and get your kiis at this bomb, I won't be the one to stop you :heart2:

Good morning Gooood Morning- oh that's not

1 minute ago, Lord Gaga said:

Damn the kats really need to let this little covers album rest :deadbanana4: drag Gaga when LG7 comes out at least 

they KNOW this is their only opportunity :deadbanana2: i would actually be so embarrassed to come for anyone's numbers, especially someone's 5 dollar side project while my fave released the biggest bomb of all time with so much label investment :rip: their fave's career is on life support while this isn't a dent in gaga's successful career

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Assassin said:

You said it had a billion on-demand streams yet that is obviously not true. Don't try to deflect.
If it had only half a billion on-demand streams by June 2023. No way it had gotten another half a billion streams from July to December when the streams had already slowed down my mid of 2023. And that was proven by it being MIA from the year-end chart.

The list I posted includes audio and video on-demand streams while the Billboard article you posted only listed top 10 most audio on-demand streamed songs :zzz:

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

they KNOW this is their only opportunity :deadbanana2: i would actually be so embarrassed to come for anyone's numbers, especially someone's 5 dollar side project while my fave released the biggest bomb of all time with so much label investment :rip: their fave's career is on life support while this isn't a dent in gaga's successful career

That's kind of true, and besides Gaga is smashing as we speak with the Bruno song, also Gaga7 will do so much better than 143 and The Companion album

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Damn the kats really need to let this little covers album rest :deadbanana4: drag Gaga when LG7 comes out at least 

Why not both 

:ryan3:

• Haha 8

This thread will be bumped in February and fuming prismatic that posted embarrassing 143's numbers will be humbled once again :clap3: Cute numbers for JazzGa :bird:
ezgif-3-7137435e76.thumb.gif.e8a3ac93711

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

How depressing is to see a bunch of ugly homosexuals celebrating over a mid performance of an album. You really suck the joy out of everything in life and you must be really miserable (yes I'm including also the pathetic reaction over Katy album) 

Ridicolous bunch of men children 

:bibliahh: suffer! seethe! it's always fun when y'all are the ones doing the bullying and being messy right? 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

How depressing is to see a bunch of ugly homosexuals celebrating over a mid performance of an album. You really suck the joy out of everything in life and you must be really miserable (yes I'm including also the pathetic reaction over Katy album) 

Ridicolous bunch of men children 

This so much.

I mean, with the exception of the fave's release, any other pop girl has to failure, bomb, flop, etc. it's like their faves are the only pop artist allowed to be successful. They called themselves pop music fans, but they hate everyone.

• Thanks 1

This thread rn

spacer.png

• Haha 14

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Day 2

Good Morning 337 073 -385 091 -53,32%
Get Happy (2024) 263 729 -309 730 -54,01%
Oh, When The Saints 253 613 -277 532 -52,25%
World On A String 236 091 -237 889 -50,19%
If My Friends Could See Me Now 206 235 -230 464 -52,77%
That's Entertainment 198 066 -203 862 -50,72%
Smile 192 452 -197 887 -50,70%
The Joker 398 720 -329 668 -45,26%
Folie à Deux 239 136 -231 467 -49,19%
Gonna Build A Mountain 177 656 -176 206 -49,80%
Close To You 223 853 -176 190 -44,04%
Happy Mistake 702 686 -443 142 -38,67%
That's Life 203 035 -179 657 -46,95%
Total 3 632 345 -3 378 785 -48,19%

She's never beating the frontloaded allegations :dies:

143 - Day 5: 3,794,797

Harlequin - Day 2: 3,632,345

• Haha 8

3.6M :deadbanana4: where did the 96M monthly listeners go?

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

where are the hundred million monthly listeners? :deadbanana4:

I guess they're waiting for LG7

k-Blge-Gb57-E.gif

I mean have you heard the album? It's unlistenable bar a few tracks. 

44 minutes ago, Assassin said:

you new here?

I've been here for a long time love, and in the meantime I grew up. Something I can't see from some individuals here caring about this irrelevant stuff

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:bibliahh: suffer! seethe! it's always fun when y'all are the ones doing the bullying and being messy right? 

I don't do any bullying because:

1- I'm a grown smart man not a child

2- I couldn't care less about the commercial performance of American millionaires whose only part in my life is to entertain me

3- I've got too much stuff to do and money to make to pay attention to the commercial performance of a jazz album 

So yeah quote and tag somebody else, not me, cause I never did bullying and I couldn't care less 🖕🏼

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

I've been here for a long time love, and in the meantime I grew up. Something I can't see from some individuals here caring about this irrelevant stuff

The "L" in ATRL stands for lashings. It's what this forum was built on.

3 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

I don't do any bullying because:

1- I'm a grown smart man not a child

2- I couldn't care less about the commercial performance of American millionaires whose only part in my life is to entertain me

3- I've got too much stuff to do and money to make to pay attention to the commercial performance of a jazz album 

So yeah quote and tag somebody else, not me, cause I never did bullying and I couldn't care less 🖕🏼

hmm let's see, if I was a little monster and this was reversed, what would I respond to this….oh right:

Copium in Twitch Chat

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, KOMH said:

3.6M :deadbanana4: where did the 96M monthly listeners go?

Waiting on the LG7 lead. 

bejewelled.thumb.gif.65879bd77142b3b80cb

Edited by Doctor Dick

4 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Waiting on the LG7 lead. 

If it's solo you mightn't wanna look forward to it

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

She's never beating the frontloaded allegations :dies:

143 - Day 5: 3,794,797

Harlequin - Day 2: 3,632,345

The KatyKats aka. the stans of the bomb of the century are celebrating that a jazz project is doing numbers like their fave's regular studio album :dies:

Love For Sale did even less. Cheek to Cheek was a flop on streaming as well. Yet both Joanne and Chromatica outdid them by over 100 percent. Oh, the LG7 lead thread will be iconic for you KatyKats. 

The meltdowns in this thread :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.