Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• MonsterNavy

12 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I guess you are right. It peaking at #41 surely means it wasnt a hit!

You do know that chartdata is not an actual source, right? Where did these figures come from?
It only has a little over half a billion streams on Spotify and that's worldwide. Where did the rest of the streams come when Spotify has the biggest market share in the US?

Edited by Assassin

"Bside project"

"Surprise album"

"Jazz album"

"Covers"

At the end of the day, is still music, but the truth is that no one is here for it.

But it's okay, people are here for Bruno. There's always that.

gagangorra.gif

Edited by Me & My Hits
  • Like 1
  • Haha 12
  • Thumbs Down 2

3.6m omg

wheres RideOrDie? are they ok? 

Edited by AcidPrince
  • Haha 13
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Assassin said:

You do know that chartdata is not an actual source, right? Where did these figures come from?
It only has a little over half a billion streams on Spotify and that's worldwide. Where did the rest of the streams come when Spotify has the biggest market share in the US?

According to Billboard, it had 532M on demand streams by June 2023 so it makes sense it surpassed 1B in 2024

9 minutes ago, Assassin said:

chartdata has access to Luminate, they are 100% accurate.

But okay, how about we try with Billboard then?

2023's Midyear Top 10 Most Streamed Songs in U.S. (On-Demand Audio & Video Combined)
1. Miley Cyrus, "Flowers" (750.7 million)
2. SZA, "Kill Bill" (701.2 million)
3. Morgan Wallen, "Last Night" (642.8 million)
4. PinkPantheress, "Boy's a Liar" (580.7 million)
5. Lady Gaga, "Bloody Mary" (531.7 million)
6. Rema & Selena Gomez, "Calm Down" (486.3 million)
7. Twisted featuring Oliver Tree, "Worth Nothing" (462.7 million)
8. J. Cole featuring Amber Coffman & The Cults, "She Knows" (455.6 million)
9. Fifty Fifty, "Cupid" (427.7 million)
10. Lil Uzi Vert, "Just Wanna Rock" (416.1 million)

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/morgan-wallen-miley-cyrus-luminate-midyear-2023-charts-1235369968/

bipdoof-bippy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

According to Billboard, it had 532M on demand streams by June 2023 so it makes sense it surpassed 1B in 2024

It's no where to be seen on the year-end report so I doubt it. https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/2023-us-year-end-music-report-luminate-top-album-morgan-wallen-taylor-swift-1235579214/

It streams had already slowed down by June 2023, so I doubt it did another half a billion streams in the 2nd half of 2024.

Edited by Assassin

8 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

3.6m omg

She's in another thread asking why the site ATRL cares about FAD's box office. The fake radical aloofness is sending me.

gagangorra.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21
  • Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

chartdata has access to Luminate, they are 100% accurate.

But okay, how about we try with Billboard then?

2023's Midyear Top 10 Most Streamed Songs in U.S. (On-Demand Audio & Video Combined)
1. Miley Cyrus, "Flowers" (750.7 million)
2. SZA, "Kill Bill" (701.2 million)
3. Morgan Wallen, "Last Night" (642.8 million)
4. PinkPantheress, "Boy's a Liar" (580.7 million)
5. Lady Gaga, "Bloody Mary" (531.7 million)
6. Rema & Selena Gomez, "Calm Down" (486.3 million)
7. Twisted featuring Oliver Tree, "Worth Nothing" (462.7 million)
8. J. Cole featuring Amber Coffman & The Cults, "She Knows" (455.6 million)
9. Fifty Fifty, "Cupid" (427.7 million)
10. Lil Uzi Vert, "Just Wanna Rock" (416.1 million)

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/morgan-wallen-miley-cyrus-luminate-midyear-2023-charts-1235369968/

bipdoof-bippy.gif

Year-end report: https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/2023-us-year-end-music-report-luminate-top-album-morgan-wallen-taylor-swift-1235579214/

Bloody Mary: MIA

• Haha 8

Its really funny how the Little Monsters were the first ones to bullying Katy Perry and look at her fave now... gagangorra.gif karma is not al liar 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

So it not being in the top 10 on the Year-End chart means it wasnt a hit? Okay :toofunny3:

You said it had a billion on-demand streams yet that is obviously not true. Don't try to deflect.
If it had only half a billion on-demand streams by June 2023. No way it had gotten another half a billion streams from July to December when the streams had already slowed down my mid of 2023. And that was proven by it being MIA from the year-end chart.

Edited by Assassin
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

3.6m omg

am i supposed to be upset about the numbers of a side jazz covers album... :rip: please only mention me if LG7 does these, but you won't be able to. 

How depressing is to see a bunch of ugly homosexuals celebrating over a mid performance of an album. You really suck the joy out of everything in life and you must be really miserable (yes I'm including also the pathetic reaction over Katy album) 

Ridicolous bunch of men children 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

:bibliahh:

I was really rooting for ha but omg it's time to pack it up and go home. This never happened and we haven't gotten any new Ga solo music since Chrom. LG7 lead next month!!

Also not Liddos trying to pass Bloody Mary off as 7x Platinum eligible with 4/5ths of streams coming from non-Spotify platforms, I've seen everything now :bibliahh:

Is that non-Spotify platform TikTok? :bibliahh:

Girl I am jumping ship too, what the hell how do you full time Gaga fans deal with this :ahh:

that was a cute 3 day run though x

• Haha 1

Damn the kats really need to let this little covers album rest :deadbanana4: drag Gaga when LG7 comes out at least 

Time to remove it from the banner. A flop album like this doesn't deserve to be on there. 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.