Lady Gaga's 'Harlequin' debuts zero songs on Global Spotify | Day 2: 3.6M (-48%)

KatyPrismSpirit

And sorry, it was funny because some Little Monsters were comparing Gaga with Taylors impact :rip:

But its ok to accept the flop! I did with Katy :WAP:

Cant wait for LG7 tho! 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor Dick

• UnRayuki

• Assassin

• MonsterNavy

So based on monster's comments, we're expecting 15M debut for LG7 lead and 100M for the album, right?

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Thanks 16
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Again, im not talking about Katy Perry (she had zero support on streaming, Woman World got 40m). Lady gaga had Todays top Hits, a hit in rotation with Bruno Mars samashing and the Joker 2. 

Katycats can cry TTH all they want, but it's the 40th song on the playlist... Sorry that Katy has lost all professional credibility by continuing to associate with an evil man and her failing career will no longer be supported by the music industry.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Pop Fan said:

Yeah, seem about right. I expected the radical tankery and she served it. The truth is that Lady Gaga isn't an A-list MPG anymore. We are in the year of 2024. She's not a relevant artist anymore and isn't popular with the younger generations because she's a washed popstar making generic dance pop . The Gen Z is not checking for a mew Lady Gaga record. She's just lost her edge and cool vibe so the younger genetations dropped her.

I have a really strong feeling that LG7 will underperform or maybe even tank. Gaga is used to flopping.

Girl if she came with dance pop (what we actually want) the numbers would be quite different. No one wants these showtunes.

2 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

I don't think anyone was expecting this to put up TTPD numbers or anything but with all of the boasting about monthly listeners and DWAS' numbers I certainly expected at least one song to chart, especially since it was on TTH. Maybe my expectations were too high though 

spacer.png

Why do you expect good streaming numbers from a Lady Gaga throwaway project

It was a gift for the fans but they don't care about covers of 70-year old songs. If this was all original music it would've debuted with 300M streams I'm afraid

ppaFuYQ.gif

11 minutes ago, Fromi said:

spacer.png

this is making harlequin bombing look even sadder and more concerning 

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

FJarGx5WYAw75PW?format=png&name=900x900

Exgmg4FUUAI5DS9?format=jpg&name=large

:ryan3:

Do you have a folder with all screenshots of Katy's moves? :rip: 

OT: I won't celebrate since it would be hypocritical of me after all the lashings Katy received, however I LOVE seeing the monsters suffer, y'all deserve every single thing that comes your way :marshmallow:

Edited by OmegaRidley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Real question though: was anyone expecting this to smash? It's an album supporting a movie and it's not even an official soundtrack. I see it more like a cute side project. Keep the lashings for when her actual album flops.

I mean she's coming off the current top streaming song on the platform with an album companion to an Oscar winning, billion dollar movie. Even if it wasn't made to "smash", to not even debut 1 song is horrific. There wasn't a huge album bomb to compete with this week either. Yikes.

8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

The way absolutely not a soul outside of this forum would care or even know what y'all are talking about :deadbanana2:

OGHs are really coming out of the woodwork for this small celebration and I'm truly happy for them, you deserve a few weeks of cackling before the LG7 lead. Meanwhile Gaga's about to have the all-time highest debut for a Jazz album on Spotify. 

Lidl's getting so cocky is always hilarious because Gaga has been serving straight bomb since 2014, except for her last major movie project's soundtrack. Which makes it even more laughable you're all writing this one off as "oh it's just a companion soundtrack" :ahh: 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Fromi said:

spacer.png

Katy will never sniff the top 30. 

She doesnt have Bruno. She doesnt have a new super smash hit. Gaga has Die With a Smile. 
and sorry, dont get why u are attacking Katy when this thread is about Gaga? I get it, you are sad by the results, but its better accept it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

OT: I won't celebrate since it would be hypocritical of me after all the lashings Katy received, however I LOVE seeing the monsters suffer, y'all deserve every single thing that comes your way :marshmallow:

And the funny thing is… the electric one is fake lol

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I mean we could compare this to Taylor's soundtracks such as Carolina

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Lady Gaga debuts zero songs from Harlequin on Global Spotify

https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/regional-global-daily/latest

38 minutes ago, By the Water said:

#27(new) - Carolina - 2,081,884

ppaFuYQ.gif

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Haha 13

3 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

I don't think anyone was expecting this to put up TTPD numbers or anything but with all of the boasting about monthly listeners and DWAS' numbers I certainly expected at least one song to chart, especially since it was on TTH. Maybe my expectations were too high though 

spacer.png

Not this again :rip:

The OGH delusions :rip:

3 minutes ago, Femininomenon said:

Yikes, all that Spotify promo, banners, playlisting, bazillion of monthly listeners and she pulled this numbers? :gaycat6:

Also, the gp didn't know what type of music this album was, as Gaga never promoted it as a Jazz album so that excuse is dumb, people simply didn't bother checking new solo music from her I'm afraid :gaycat7:

The Weeknd's BAZILLION of monthly listeners still wasn't enough to make his on-brand synth-pop Avatar song smash (Hasn't even cracked 100M streams despite the reach of the film) and he was coming off of BOTH Dawn FM and After Hours

Not you trying to equate this project to mainstay releases with whole TOURS, MVs, etc. behind them. What exactly are you trying to prove? :gaycat7:

• Like 3

These numbers are tragic coming from someone with a current top 5 hit, with a project attached to a MASSIVE blockbuster.

Guess Bruno really was pulling the heavy weight.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, By the Water said:

So based on monster's comments, we're expecting 15M debut for LG7 lead and 100M for the album, right?

ppaFuYQ.gif

One of them told me that Sabrina's success was all due to payola, so I'm expecting LG7 to achieve BIG numbers since Gaga has the biggest song of the year.

ppaFuYQ.gif

Edited by Me & My Hits
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, AcidPrince said:

And the funny thing is… the electric one is fake lol

So Small Talk in fact BOMBED after all that Spotify payola? :rip:

One thing we should consider is that maybe the movie will promote this album to some extent and give it a bit of longevity :gaycat1:It's not just about peaks anymore.

6 minutes ago, Fromi said:

Either she's being carried by bruno or she isn't... Schrödinger's flop... somehow she is successful enough to out-stream him but also not successful enough to not need him

"outstream him" when she's only one spot.

He hasn't released a new album in years and she just released one yesterday. Yet she's only one spot above him.
Thanks for proving my point. :heart:

5 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

I just googled katy today's top hits sweetie dont flatter yourself :rip: 

--

in other news related to Gaga's spotify!

Monthly Listeners

4. (=) Lady Gaga - 97.260.862 (+688.487)

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.